Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' (58198 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by CSTR2: 3:00pm On May 19, 2015
Just studying stella's character , you'd know she has an unusually high sex drive.
And for a very busy man, that is dangerous.
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by ElFenomeno1: 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
Ladybluecash:
j for jagons

Jargons not jagons!
Dumbfu....ck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by MKO4ever(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2015
khenykhey:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-81Ov8ty-Fto/VVrgUPV8w1I/AAAAAAABDh8/4XqH5fUolm4/s320/stella.jpg[/img]

The actress replied, “I believe in the pleasure not
the duration. I believe in quality over how many
hours.Normal women who have normal sex drives
look for pleasure over the duration. The truth is if
you’re talking to me about 2 , 3 hours and there
are breaks between I can understand that
.”[/i]

www.gistsdaily.com/i-dont-believe-in-the-duration-i-like-quality-sex-stella-damascus/

What does she mean by that ooo
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Attahiru87(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=khenykhey post=33883817][img]http://2.bp..com/-81Ov8ty-Fto/VVrgUPV8w1I/AAAAAAABDh8/4XqH5fUolm4/s320/stella.jpg[/img]

Stella Damasus was recently on i2Radio where she
was on the hot seat with her
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 19, 2015
Ok... We have heard...
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Attahiru87(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2015
Help me ask her o..... Na she be our sex teacher for nigeria na....
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by princeonx: 3:07pm On May 19, 2015
Sounds like she's saying the guy can't hang for long smh!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by dokunbam(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2015
anyhow u want it, I giv them what they want
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2015
Mekybliss:
angry
Quality material grin
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by SAMBARRY: 3:13pm On May 19, 2015
kilokeys:
mtchewww... anything above two rounds.. she is on her own...

if she insists.. we go employ MR. KNACKSON

i have things to do angry
grin grin grin

what other thing is more important than sex please educate me I want to know grin

when another sharp guy is maintaining/greasing the garden don't complain grin tongue
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by SAMBARRY: 3:13pm On May 19, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Quality material grin
grin grin

I like quality material too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2015
fpeter:
yeye dey smell undecided
Qualitative hmmmmmmm grin
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Youngpo413: 3:33pm On May 19, 2015
Smh
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by alakee07(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2015
n̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶b̶i̶ ̶o̶o̶o̶o̶o̶o̶ ̶u̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶e̶
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by mcfoxy(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2015
Chiaa stella fit no last 30mts, me I no dooooo,
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by 2el(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2015
after snatching another person husband(Doris Simeon)

God is watching you....

just pray same for your children....
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by ceejay80s(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Wow, Bros you just reminded me of that randy guy Dauda, the sexy guy aka knackson. The good old days!
Nackson and not knackson...
Lolly be the name of the magazine, I sure say dem never born seun dat time
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by dmola(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2015
Sigh.....bt wait oooo this nigga look so much like one of mi guy *zoom pixture again*
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 19, 2015
Yea. Its high time the world understood polygamy: that's the way nature designed things. Religion came and destroyed things. A woman is never enough for a man. That explains why female outnumbers males. Y'all should snap back to the reality of things.
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Toks2008(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2015
As far as im concerned,my wife must cum or squirt even if it is just for 10mins
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 19, 2015
kilokeys:

We are both in the same school of thought.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by yemmynoni: 4:17pm On May 19, 2015
Tomfrench:
J
for jungle
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Ladybluecash(f): 4:24pm On May 19, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Jargons not jagons! Dumbfu....ck!
abr is allowed ok. Bleep not fu....ck dunderhead
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by ElFenomeno1: 4:27pm On May 19, 2015
Ladybluecash:
abr is allowed ok. Bleep not fu....ck dunderhead

What sort of foolish abbreviation is leaving out just one letter? Are you insane?
Do you know the meaning of abbreviation at all?
Fu...cking airhead!
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Ladybluecash(f): 4:32pm On May 19, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What sort of foolish abbreviation is leaving out just one letter? Are you insane?
Fu...cking airhead!
u must b as foolish nd brainless jos as ur idiotic name sound,, kip quotin sillyanimal
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by kent79: 4:33pm On May 19, 2015
Really?

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Ladybluecash(f): 4:34pm On May 19, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Fu...cking airhead!
i xpected u to behav ursef nd b an adult, u knw, it isnt ur fault dat nairaland is made for all. Asshole
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by ElFenomeno1: 4:34pm On May 19, 2015
Ladybluecash:
u must b as foolish nd brainless jos as ur idiotic name sound,, kip quotin sillyanimal
Vacuous troglodyte
You are one of the reasons this forum has lost all what is left of credibility and relevance
The influx of fu..cktards, dumb pri...cks an daft cu..nts has ruined the point of this forum
Seun needs to do a lot of weeding out and sifting................ He needs to start with you, fu...cking dolt!
Just look at your profile pic ...... Smh!
JESUS WEPT cry
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Ladybluecash(f): 4:37pm On May 19, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Vacuous troglodyte
You are one of the reasons this forum has lost all what is left of credibility and relevance
The influx of fu..cktards, dumb pri...cks an daft cu..nts has ruined the point of this forum
Seun needs to do a lot of weeding out and sifting................ He needs to start with you, fu...cking dolt!
i jos satisfied my curiosity dat u r mentally derang, silent shud b d best answer for an illegitimate descendant lik u
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by ElFenomeno1: 4:39pm On May 19, 2015
Ladybluecash:
i jos satisfied my curiosity dat u r mentally derang, silent shud b d best answer for an illegitimate descendant lik u
Let me school you....

Just not jos
That not Dat
Deranged not derang
Silence not silent
Should not shud.....
Like not lik...

Phewwww.... I am bored of you already!

Get lost
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Christinme54: 4:47pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Tessyo30: 4:54pm On May 19, 2015
Hehehe 'Knackson d Knacker'!
kilokeys:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos / Uriel Oputa Becomes A British Citizen / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.