Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,099 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers (15854 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government / Nigerian Fuel Scarcity: Buhari About About To Make History. / Fuel Scarcity: Buhari Escapes Summons, Senate Probes Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Must you bring the President's name into all the mumbo jumbos you type here all day? undecided

Get a life brah, he's better than your father.

Yes , I said it .
Go kill ya self .

Where is your president's name mentioned in this communication undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Myself2(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin easy now @Borrusia @Kingtom

with all the secrete,secretion,fvck,fvck off,etc y'all are releasing,gay alert alarms may soon go off cool cool
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2015
Keneking:

Where is your president's name mentioned in this communication undecided
Bro President Jonathan may be clueless, shoeless and dumb, but he is still the president at least for 10 more days. Show some respect to your Commander in thief Chief!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2015
Myself2:
grin grin grin grin grin easy now @Borru sia @King tom

with all the secrete,secretion,fvck,fvck off,etc y'all are releasing,gay alert alarms may soon go off cool cool
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 19, 2015
Myself2:
grin grin grin grin grin easy now @Borrusia @Kingtom

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuQCZ2q92IFlpzgVoklD49mpuRP_qyqz4yiZ4D98GV85-al_mb8W6L51vg[/img]
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Myself2(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Truckpusher(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
What's wrong with you? Can't you keep a SECRETE ? grin
I don't want to lose my mind keeping this particular SECRETE grin grin.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't want to lose my mind keeping this particular SECRETE grin grin.
grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by utytill(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2015
Abeg probe them,no need for talk.abi u don change.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Truckpusher(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin
Paddy me.

Learn how to keep SECRETE things SECRETE. grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Truckpusher(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
I told you before now to let SECRETE things remain SECRETE but you won't listen and now all the SECRETE gays are after your strong SECRETE black assss. grin cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Paddy me.
Learn how to keep SECRETE things SECRETE. grin grin
I will grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
I told you before now to let SECRETE things remain SECRETE but you won't listen and now all the SECRETE gays are after your strong SECRETE black assss. grin cheesy
Let the secrete gays keep off!!!!! grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by omarhlichanwa: 1:34pm On May 19, 2015
Op dz wud be d last tym we wud be experiencing fuel scarcity? Hmmmmm! Lemme comment my reserve,until den.
Borrussia:

http://www.naij.com/441443-buhari-to-hold-discrete-talks-with-petrol-importers.html

Cc. lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by onyxo76(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
i just hope there is a lasting solution to this fuel crisis, personally i'm tired of this scarcity and buying fuel officially at 130 per liter. it has really drained my salary for this month of May.
If this subsidy has to go then so be it after all i've never bought fuel at 87/liter, the pains will be for a while then things will ease off.
I remember when we were buying sim cards for between 8k-12k in the early 2000, but now telecoms are almost begging you to buy it for 100 naira.
It is well with us.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by austinesteve(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2015
sauceny:
Few greedy elites/cabals holding the country to ransom,with the same money they stole from country... Buhari shouldn't even renew the license of the oil block to the same people.

well said bro...he shouldn't renew the license to d same people, but how possible is that? when this are the same people surrounding him and claiming the put him there, which is true of course!!!
that was were GEJ problem started and this people gang up against him to vote him out simple because he intended not to renew most of their license should he go the second term.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by darkjorse: 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
In other words with the Hausa community
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:

http://www.naij.com/441443-buhari-to-hold-discrete-talks-with-petrol-importers.html

Cc. lalasticlala ishilove

Una father....to hell with you guys....u wnt to make life unbearable for motorist abi....n all dose so called abokis driving like animals. Make Una no load fuel...we go trekk...rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection / Nasarawa Government House Without Electricity For 24 Years - FG / Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.