Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) (64726 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / See How Some University Lecture Room Looks Like / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Beamborla(f): 8:24pm On May 19, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
UJ, tnk God I had no biz with P-site... #maincamp4life
Oh please! angry

I've heard tales of MPA in main camp
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Beamborla(f): 8:25pm On May 19, 2015
Bruno3000:
yes o. In linkin's voice *together we made it, even tho we had our backs up against d wall* so wia u at now?
Home sweet home cheesy
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2015
Beamborla:

Oh please! angry

I've heard tales of MPA in main camp
my dear, I neva attended any GST lectures ooo... Moreover, ma dept neva had any lectures in MPA or A1.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by platz(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2015
saxwizard:
this is even small come LAUTECH...Ugo see more than that

but oga dey teach u dey snap pix...i smh 4u

can u see dat alaja sleeping in class....lol boring lecture i guess
this people are comfortable na Come to mouau nd see

1 Like

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by thecommunist(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2015
I trust myself... I will never go to class if its like this as nothing will enter my head. I can imagine the heat and body odours. Ive never been in a class that contains more than 50 students at a time during my university days.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Alezy(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2015
Osahon7:
Go to MBA 1 in uniport...you never see anytin
I dey tell u
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Orikinla(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2015
[size=28pt]Only intellectually retar-ded school authorities will do this. Only idiots will treat students like this.[/size]
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by eazysally: 8:43pm On May 19, 2015
cc150615:

u didn't have to take it personal, the topic referred to lecture halls so i only asked for picture of ur lecture hall being proportionally sized, nd It has to be during a general 100level course especially.... just trying to say that all govt unis probably usually have their lecture halls congested like that for part 1 general lectures.

Ok I will do that tmrw by His grace and am very sure we have a lecture full class during general course expecially in 100 level bkos I remember during our time the faculty used to combine all general courses together which make the lecture hall to be heavily feeled up during lectures and am very sure the same practice is still obtainable till today
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by AAinEqGuinea: 8:46pm On May 19, 2015
nairaimporter:

Haha hahaha hahaha
You think you can survive in this jungle Nigeria?

I'd love it.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by adedayoleke90(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2015
It's look like all this primary school evening class....................
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Charly68: 8:49pm On May 19, 2015
We need to ask the authority of the school some simple basic questions. Did they learn in this fashion in their own time ?
I think it is the dut of the authority to match facility with students population. It is nit just a matter of admitting students for a course but can they learn conducively. Even medicals,welfare,water etc are to be well planned. Can somebody tell me how somebody will sit fir an examin such a situation
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Immarocks(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2015
ohhhh my......I rep Uj oooooo.
dat room is big but student are much coz its GST....I hardly attend GST classes in my first year....omooo heat plus smell plus mouth odour plus body odour plus sweat plus different xter of student....hmmm climbing those stairs is enough stress not to talk of running to get a sit...but I trust my mallo gals de floor is always best for them...

but that our wayward mafuyai sha....
now d ex v.c is d deputy gov. hmmm too much spending

greatest josite.......

1 Like

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by flipflop(f): 8:54pm On May 19, 2015
saxwizard:

yes oo! As I saw the pic, I remembered Lautech days, if you wanna see what the lecturer is writing/solving, you have to move to "higher ground" lol. Great Lautech, great Ladokites!
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Immarocks(f): 8:54pm On May 19, 2015
Charly68:
We need to ask the authority of the school some simple basic questions. Did they learn in this fashion in their own time ?
I think it is the dut of the authority to match facility with students population. It is nit just a matter of admitting students for a course but can they learn conducively. Even medicals,welfare,water etc are to be well planned. Can somebody tell me how somebody will sit fir an examin such a situation

the exams is always computer base....so we use the biggest hall in the main campus(multipurpose)which is 40naira from perm site
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by prettymina(f): 8:55pm On May 19, 2015
Jman06:
Unijos has one of the highest examination standards. During exams, a hall like this usually doesn't take up to 10 students. The university has a very strict policy against exam malpractice. Every year the university expels many students for malpractices that might be considered minor in other schools.

Academic standards in UJ is quite high. However, just like in other Nigerian universities, there's need for infrastructural upgrade.
even in my sch examination standard is high but in d. State of lecture this is not encouraging @all
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Missmossy(f): 8:55pm On May 19, 2015
Ewww its so not nice,not conducive enough for effective learning.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Sholah96(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2015
Think say na one big deal...come to Ogbafemi
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Beamborla(f): 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
my dear, I neva attended any GST lectures ooo... Moreover, ma dept neva had any lectures in MPA or A1.
Okies...

Lucky you then. I experienced the suffocation in GST classes only. I stopped attending after a while
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by kipesco(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2015
Daniyemi:
Pls the relevant authorities should try as much as possible to curb this. shameful.

This could be mass com.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by vikyno(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2015
Nonsense. Small time them go dey blame people wey go Cotonou go skul...
I wonder what NUC is doing with their yeye accreditation noice all the time.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Jman06(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2015
prettymina:
even in my sch examination standard is high but in d. State of lecture this is not encouraging @all
Which is your school? How many students does your school admit yearly? And do you offer GSTs and multi-departmental courses in your school?
If your school admits up to 6k students every
yyear and offer GSTs and courses taken by many faculties, yet you don't have a scenario as shown in the picture above, then you must be studying in the wonderland.

And all these UNN guys trying to hype their school here, you guys shouldn't let me post a picture of one of your lecture halls here o.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by saxwizard(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
littlemistress:

Hehhehehe... prolly evening class.
You're a Ladokite??

yes I was....waiting for nysc...u?
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by saxwizard(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
lekan008:
Proudly Ladokite, Na so I take graduate
#Godwin
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by bishopcarterIV: 9:18pm On May 19, 2015
saxwizard:

Come Mapoly, lecturer dey lecture u, u go see some women wey dey trade for class.. Buy your egg roll, yogurt ...
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by saxwizard(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2015
flipflop:
yes oo! As I saw the pic, I remembered Lautech days, if you wanna see what the lecturer is writing/solving, you have to move to "higher ground" lol. Great Lautech, great Ladokites!

intimidation we condone not

1 Like

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by elderhimself(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
Hey, lets be truthful, that is how most of our federal and state university leture halls are....especially in 100level.... Except if u r not in nigeria.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by rane06(f): 9:25pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
I swear, Nslt if you no come first. Then be ready to spread mat on the ground grin Even the Pavs sef. I miss unical grin
great malabite
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by jkross(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2015
Donkaz:
Op take your time oo

The lecture hall is even tiled.

Come to FUTO and you will know what suffering is all about
Shatap dia I went to thesame futo...then we didn't even have the 750cap that they have now
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by rane06(f): 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
GoldStandard:
Sooo true........
When 8 departments in college had to stay in nslt1 for lectures.
Mehnnn..year 1 was crazy.

I tell u. Very stressful
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by KingTom(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
rane06:
great malabite
I salute thee loyal malabress grin
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Gorimakpa1: 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
this is not recent ...more like years ago b4 andriod became popular....this is a perm site lecture hall. most of my time in uj was in main camp only went to perm site to read or chyke or for admin tingz....guess the lecturer is prof T?
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by saxwizard(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2015
bishopcarterIV:
Come Mapoly, lecturer dey lecture u, u go see some women wey dey trade for class.. Buy your egg roll, yogurt ...
then its no longer lecture room...but market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School / What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.