Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. (64567 Views)

How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? / Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker / First School Leaving Certificate And Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by bhouze(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Good morning Nlanders, i lost my first school leaving certificate and i dont have a copy. A friend advised me to seat for the exams but i dont know if it will be acceptable due to the time difference with respect to my other academic credentials. For now i am really confused as to what to do since without a FSLC you cannot get a government or certain private jobs. Please i need the experts to advice on the best legal way to go about this. Thank you.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by engrMikemd(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2017
very simple just go the exam body e.g waec office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by bhouze(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Sir it is a primary education certificate not secondary as such i dont think going to waec office will yield anything positive
engrMikemd:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by engrMikemd(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
bhouze:
Sir it is a primary education certificate not secondary as such i dont think going to waec office will yield anything positive
then go ministry of education

alternatively go do affidavit

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by bhouze(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Thank you Sir, but i dont know if certain organisations will be contented with an afidavit alone.
engrMikemd:

then go ministry of education

alternatively go do affidavit
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2017
First school leaving certificate is like Junior WAEC, both are useless. They give all the applicants same grade(C parallel). I think you would want to hold on to it if that was the highest level of education you attained. I'm not sure if it's needed when applying for a job 'cause most employers demands for WAEC and Bsc.

I lost mine too, but not bothered.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by NairalandSARS: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Who still uses first school leaving certificate I never took FSLC exam or even common entrance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by engrMikemd(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2017
bhouze:
Thank you Sir, but i dont know if certain organisations will be contented with an afidavit alone.

pry cert is only useful to verify age

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by bhouze(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2017
i have my Bsc and WAEC intact the problem is most government jobs demands for the FSLC. I am still an applicant thats why i am concerned.
Benita27:
First school leaving certificate is like Junior WAEC, both are useless. They give all the applicants same grade(C parallel). I think you would want to hold on to it if that was the highest level of education you attained. I'm not sure if it's needed when applying for a job 'cause most employers demands for WAEC and Bsc.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by flyca: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
No course for alarm. You can still be the President of Nigeria cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by maryjan8(f): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by franzis(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Go to the primary school you finished from

5 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by pautex: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by brightersms(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
ALRIGHT
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Liftedhands(f): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Police and court
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:

It's not useless please. Government agencies don't joke with it.

OP, go to the primary school you finished from. They'll guide or help you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don't have dat one, make i go one primary school collect am grin
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by vanida6: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
flyca:
hahaha
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by AlvanT(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
franzis:
Go to the primary school you finished from
Is this normal? I am through with primary school since 12 years now and the Lagos state govt. have not yet issued our first school leaving.Anytime we head back we'll be fed with "it's not ready yet"...what's going on?
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Liftedhands(f): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
flyca:
lolZ grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by bunjosep(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
yeah... I think going to the school you wrote @will be a nice start
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by linusbnn(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:

FSLC is very essential and stop saying it is irrelevant.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
pocohantas:

It's not useless please. Government agencies don't joke with it.
If you say so.
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Marvidris(f): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
OK
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by fashbaba: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
engrMikemd:

When I was warning you to face your book, you were busy facebooking, now you dont knw what First School Leaving Certificate is..

O ma se oooo.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Krismary(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kindly go back to where you sat for the exams and lay the exact complain, i think they may help you.
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by nwakibie3(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
y
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by jejemanito: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by prodekul(f): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
hmmmmm,my case is different ooo,I have not gotten my first school leaving certificate,I went to the school were I took.no trace of school building.and it's all dis private school that reign dat time.

Redeemer Christian Education system

9 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Welcomme: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Go to any govt primary school, pay 500naira and get tha shit..
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Stevengerd(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Frist School Leaving Certificate Is For Pry. School Now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

160 Question And Answers You May Ask About Open University(noun) / List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 / A School Bus Without Back Window Spotted On The Road, Pupils Pose In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.