Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) (64727 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / See How Some University Lecture Room Looks Like / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by jubenevamind(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=saxwizard post=33887082]this is even small come LAUTECH...Ugo see more than that

Guy... you no try at all
You no dey represent LAUTECH well at all...
You just derive pleasure giving ur school a BAD image in front of d whole world... SMH for you!

Where you put 1500LT wey we dey use projecto

You are a real DISSAPOINTMENT to all LADOKITES!!
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by saxwizard(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2015
pak:

You beat me to it, I just wanted to make a reference to LAUTECH

yes boss
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Faculty14(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2015
Gorimakpa1:
this is not recent ...more like years ago b4 andriod became popular....this is a perm site lecture hall. most of my time in uj was in main camp only went to perm site to read or chyke or for admin tingz....guess the lecturer is prof T?
room 185 psite.these are 100level students taking an elective course or maybe gst.the kind speed this people use in accessing this hall if you no chop ehn.I pity for you
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by saxwizard(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=jubenevamind post=33904540][/quote]bro I guess u are just new to the system

are u in engineering. ? if u are u will understand wat I meant
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by jubenevamind(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2015
saxwizard:
bro I guess u are just new to the system

are u in engineering. ? if u are u will understand wat I meant

aint new to the system bro!
Graduated '12 from engineering
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2015
Beamborla:

Okies...

Lucky you then. I experienced the suffocation in GST classes only. I stopped attending after a while
lol, abi? Good to knw u're a JOSITE...
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by saxwizard(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2015
jubenevamind:

aint new to the system bro! Graduated '12 from engineering
so how was it like attending EEE232 lecture ? u knw wat I mean?
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by adakoleagbenu: 9:54pm On May 19, 2015
This one na small. When I dey do remedials for unijos,na 7am hall don full. Some people dey come around 6am. Over 1000 people for hall. 100l nko? Chem 101,omo....
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by graciousolo(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2015
Dem no plenty fa. Come Unilorin. Bad tho.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Ifedikaycee(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2015
their class evn make sense sef so tey dy fit sit down for ground!!! onwebedi ihe unu fuu!!!
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by xmart(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2015
Have seen that of UNIZIK .... cry cry cry cry
100 level days ICH 101 @ MPH
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by prettymina(f): 10:07pm On May 19, 2015
Jman06:
Which is your school? How many students does your school admit yearly? And do you offer GSTs and multi-departmental courses in your school?
If your school admits up to 6000k students every
yyear and offer GSTs and courses taken by many faculties, yet you don't have a scenario as shown in the picture above, then you must be studying in the wonderland.

And all these UNN guys trying to hype their school here, you guys shouldn't let me post a picture of one of your lecture halls here o.
am not here to argue anyways,but I knw my sch admits more than 6k students per year nd we do general courses too,if what u are saying is that this state of lecture room is good enuf that means u ar part of d eating that national cake nd don't care wu made d cake.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Gorimakpa1: 10:12pm On May 19, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
This one na small. When I dey do remedials for unijos,na 7am hall don full. Some people dey come around 6am. Over 1000 people for hall. 100l nko? Chem 101,omo....
i remember rems esp 2004/2005 set where the population of people standing/loitering around the vicinity of the rem lecture hall were by far greater than the people inside the lecture hall! good ole days.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by cc150615(f): 10:15pm On May 19, 2015
eazysally:

Ok I will do that tmrw by His grace and am very sure we have a lecture full class during general course expecially in 100 level bkos I remember during our time the faculty used to combine all general courses together which make the lecture hall to be heavily feeled up during lectures and am very sure the same practice is still obtainable till today
that means we're all saying the same thing dude
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Jman06(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2015
prettymina:
am not here to argue anyways,but I knw my sch admits more than 6k students per year nd we do general coyou urses too,if what u are saying is that this state of lecture room is good enuf that means u ar part of d eating that national cake nd don't care wu made d cake.
If you read my post well you would notice that I didn't mean that the lecture room is so fantastic, tho I know it
is even bbetter than what we have in many Nigerian universities. What I was trying to say is that the same infrastructural deficit you see up there obtains in every Nigerian unis. It is not peculiar to Unijos.
Besides, what you have there is just one out of many lecture halls in Unijos and so cannot really represent the true situation of things there. I wish I was still in school, I would have snapped pictures of better lecture rooms even in that p.site where this one is.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by deeyor(f): 10:49pm On May 19, 2015
I remember this as the place to site jambites. That's A1 hall for year one science courses
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Donkaz(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2015
jkross:

Shatap dia I went to thesame futo...then we didn't even have the 750cap that they have now
see this nigga o

U attended, I am attending.

Do u know how many benches are in lecture hall 2??
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by rio8484(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 19, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by icankel: 12:08am On May 20, 2015
D hall mk sense abeg, come Ansu Uli u no go knw if na Uni u de abi na secondary skul u de
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by sadissbala(m): 12:33am On May 20, 2015
Beamborla:
I rep UJ anytime anyday and anywhere cheesy

Can remember rocking that Hall for GST classes and exams cheesy cheesy grin

UJ, the only school where administrative buildings are built in months while lecture halls are nothing to write home about cheesy angry

Nwayz, I received all my lectures in skye bank hall tongue

Someone mentioned the money they got from FG... I laugh in Berom. Each student have been paying 10k developmental levy since 2010 and we were all made to pay 6k each for protesting against the money since we could not see any development cheesy.

Lemme watch my fingers lipsrsealed I never collect my certificate and testimonial grin
which dept did u graduated from.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Free101(m): 2:36am On May 20, 2015
You never see anything, come see when boys dey GSTs, na that time we dey sweat like rams wey dey road to abattoir, come smell better "aroma" jointly formed from body odour and some lousy cheap perfumes!!!
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by djkirkoo2(m): 3:43am On May 20, 2015
Keneking:
This is a federal university...this Jonathan Government sef grin

Anyway, I blame the following people;

1. The Senate of the school
2. The Dean and Head of Department
3. The lecturers for not refusing to work in this type of less conducive environment.
where u dey wen Oga Jonah give Dem money to take redesign dia schools? Was it not up to a trillion naira?
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Kcinho(m): 3:58am On May 20, 2015
These ones dy flex na....... Wait till you struggle for seats in an abandoned mortuary.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by stinggy(m): 5:40am On May 20, 2015
cc150615:

this na typical mth 101 class, i never bothered to attend chm 222 most times cos attending the class is as good as reading the textbook in ur hostel...
My venue for 101(2)s then was MKO LT. Don't think I attended 10 classes in all. Outright waste of time if you can't book space @ 5AM.
Never seen a school so unplanned for like our alma mata embarassed
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by cc150615(f): 7:02am On May 20, 2015
stinggy:

My venue for 101(2)s then was MKO LT. Don't think I attended 10 classes in all. Outright waste of time if you can't book space @ 5AM.
Never seen a school so unplanned for like our alma mata embarassed
But na just general courses now, departmental lectures weren't like that, at least in my department...
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by delishpot: 7:28am On May 20, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
I'm disappointed in Nigerians...

No gentleman offered his seat to a lady embarassed cool

Naim be say that gentleman nor go sidon for 4 full years be that o
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 20, 2015
djkirkoo2:
where u dey wen Oga Jonah give Dem money to take redesign dia schools? Was it not up to a trillion naira?

One trillion naira over five years...of which only N200bn has been paid....and it was meant to be split between all the 70 Govt universities plus the twelve new ones.

At the end of the day....every university ends up with limited amounts of cash...and nothing happens.

And thus option ''Increase School Fees '' comes in.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by stinggy(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2015
cc150615:

But na just general courses now, departmental lectures weren't like that, at least in my department...
Graduated from over-crowded LTs to sheds sad
You were lucky...
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by eazysally: 8:44am On May 20, 2015
cc150615:

that means we're all saying the same thing dude

Yes for sure
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:49am On May 20, 2015
Wow! This is so unfair. I have never seen anything like this. sad
Thank goodness for private Uni o.
Re: Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) by rishies(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2015
saxwizard:
this is even small come LAUTECH...Ugo see more than that

but oga dey teach u dey snap pix...i smh 4u

can u see dat alaja sleeping in class....lol boring lecture i guess

lautech miles ahead when it comes to overcrowded lecture halls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School / What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.