Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Yale Honours Okonjo-iweala For Fighting Corruption, Fiscal Transparency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yale Honours Okonjo-iweala For Fighting Corruption, Fiscal Transparency (16512 Views)

Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade / Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yale Honours Okonjo-iweala For Fighting Corruption, Fiscal Transparency by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Only if you understood what you wrote and where your problem lies would I have engaged you...

first of all, I won't insult u coz it ain't worth it. secondly, u seems to forget everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. in ur opinion u think she is a saint and blessing to Nigeria. in mine, I think she is a Stwpid, wolf in sheep form Biatch just like her clueless boss.
Re: Yale Honours Okonjo-iweala For Fighting Corruption, Fiscal Transparency by Mbilla(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2015
Stelvin101:

first of all, I won't insult u coz it ain't worth it. secondly, u seems to forget everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. in ur opinion u think she is a saint and blessing to Nigeria. in mine, I think she is a Stwpid, wolf in sheep form Biatch just like her clueless boss.
Why are u Yoruba's so envious, noisy and abusive. Remember who God bless, no man curse.
Re: Yale Honours Okonjo-iweala For Fighting Corruption, Fiscal Transparency by Nobody: 11:58am On May 20, 2015
Mbilla:
Why are u Yoruba's so envious, noisy and abusive. Remember who God bless, no man curse.

E-diot am not a fan of tribalism and not a Yoruba man. if u have problem with Yorubas, go sort it out and stop assuming everyone u meet online is yoruba
Re: Yale Honours Okonjo-iweala For Fighting Corruption, Fiscal Transparency by d33types: 7:09pm On May 21, 2015
neocortex:

Hatred does one thing and one thing alone, it destroys.
If you don't like the news you can write to Yale university stating why she doesn't deserve it with empirical evidence not hearsay.

Not hatred bro..I sincerely admire her skills and persona but I believe as regards Nigeria,she didn't accomplish as much as we are crediting her.She's all about theories and there's nothing on ground to show for it..be it long or short term.
Re: Yale Honours Okonjo-iweala For Fighting Corruption, Fiscal Transparency by toshmann(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
d33types:

Not hatred bro..I sincerely admire her skills and persona but I believe as regards Nigeria,she didn't accomplish as much as we are crediting her.She's all about theories and there's nothing on ground to show for it..be it long or short term.

The vehemence in the discussion following her award at yale, as well as the fact that some people (prolly unemployed or idle people) have actually started a petition to Yale to withdraw the award speaks of nothing but hatred and envy. If you think she doesnt deserve it that is understandable. But when the body language shows overt annoyance and actual attempt to remove the honor, made by a FOREIGN college, it begs to question the real motive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Darkness Looms As Genco’s Collapse Imminent / Why Tinubu Must Restore Fuel Subsidies Now - Farooq A. Kperogi / Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.