Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female (3082 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / 5 Times Buhari's Handshake Went Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 19, 2015
The picture of the man who purportedly started the
criticism of President-elect Muhammadu Buhari for
shaking a female which went viral on social media has
been pictured dancing with a girl in Malaysia.
Zia Ul Rahman Abubakar criticised Buhari for shaking
the wife of Edo State governor, Adam Oshiomhole
during his wedding in Edo State, a development that
sparked controversy on the social media.
Unknown to him, a picture he posted himself in
December 2014, where he was dancing with a female
in Malaysia was lying somewhere waiting to be dogged
up.
However, Zia remained unrepentant. He posted the
following on his facebook wall.
“They Have Started Digging The Pictures I Took During
My University and NYSC Days, Trying To Find My
Faults. Take A Look, Many Un-Islamic Pictures Are
There. Upload Them To Your Page and Make Your
Condemnations Too. That Doesn’t Justifies What
Buhari Did. lol… Joblessness!” http://abusidiqu.com/man-who-started-buhari-handshake-controversy-pictured-dancing-with-a-female-in-malaysia/?UA-34095171-2=

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by PassingShot(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2015
Hypocritical posturing of Nigerians is amazing!

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by Obinovictor(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
1. They are all the same 2. He is just Jealous of our President

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by sammoe(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2015
I call this kind of person...

... a cow. #noapologies
"The fault of others is more easily perceived."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by fkaz(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2015
“They Have Started Digging The Pictures I Took During
My University and NYSC Days, Trying To Find My
Faults.

The guy is a crook, the picture is a recent picture dated december 2014, not up to a year and he is talking as if he took the picture a decade ago

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:
Hypocritical posturing of Nigerians is amazing!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by arewafederation: 3:50pm On May 19, 2015
Bloody hypocrite. angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by jaytee01(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=IbnSultaan post=33893409][/quote]That punk should be ashamed of himself.......hypocritical bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by amakaobiemeka: 3:55pm On May 19, 2015
So this is the Pdp clown

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by dulaman: 3:58pm On May 19, 2015
hypocritical goat.we see all the nonsense they do in Malaysia on video,pictures from drugs to party to women yet you have the audacity to talk I'll of GMB

1 Like

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by Damikevin(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2015
Hahahhahahhahahshs. The hommies dance moved looks funny.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by free13: 4:13pm On May 19, 2015
Confused people. grin
Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by RockMaxi: 4:22pm On May 19, 2015

In one sentence, summarize the guy in question.

An unrepentant hypocrite with a dillusional self esteem, shallow personality and a life filled with hate. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by gen2briz(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2015
Why will someone just start what he can't finish. Now the table is turning around, he's not crying.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by leke12(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2015
Most religious fanatics are hypocrites just like the pharisees. They preach wot they don't do, it is in every religion!

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by cjrane: 5:43pm On May 19, 2015
The same type of people calling themselves Islamist Boko haram, but at night the look for innocent women to shove their dirty thing. Meanwhile, a handshake to a woman is sinful in their eyes.
Bloody hypocrites!

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by DollyParton1(f): 6:42pm On May 19, 2015
I am yet to understand this islam of a religion.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by sunkoye: 7:17pm On May 19, 2015
i pray baba hugs a chick sumday....so that u can drink sniper. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by seankay(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
I don't know why I think those 3 in that above pics look like fools

1 Like

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by RealSleek(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
Holier than thou attitude is a common thing in dis cu.nt-ry, No one is fit enuff to judge anyone other than Allah and i am sure the supreme being have no problem with buhari and infact any male shaking a femàle coz if he does he would speak from heaven with a voice like a roaring thunder and lightnings...is he not the Almighty?.. Let therefore all his supposed advocates shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 19, 2015
jaytee01:
That punk should be ashamed of himself.......hypocritical bastard.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by amokeme(f): 10:51pm On May 19, 2015
Hypocrites everywhere...
Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 19, 2015
All these trivial issues sef..
Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by ifyan(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2015
Kai! Some people fit make devil de ebvy their hypocrisy.

Hmmmm what can l say.
Re: Man Who Started Buhari Handshake Controversy Pictured Dancing With A Female by Lordave: 11:29pm On May 19, 2015
Religious Folks = Chronic Hypocrites

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Dele Giwa Wasn't A Womaniser" - Senator Florence Ita-giwa / Godswill Akpabio Speaks On Biafra War, Asks Pertinent Questions / This is President Muhamadu Buhari's Gcfr cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.