Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) (9069 Views)

13 Acres Palm Oil Farm & Poultry At Iwo Osun State Up For Grabs / Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES / Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 5:16pm On May 19, 2015
Our acres of land is now available for sell,

#very nice soil for agriculture
#good road network
#electricity
#No omo onile wahala
#proper documentation.

BEWARE OF SELLERS WHO PROMISE 20K PER ACRE, IT COULD BE REAL BUT IT COULD TAKE YOU ALL DAY TO REACH THE FARM BECAUSE OF THE LOCATION OF THE FARM.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATE US FROM OTHER LAND SELLERS ARE:
#OUR HONESTY
#ALWAYS DELIVERYING ON OUR PROMISE
#PROPER DOCUMENTATION
#WE HAVE ALREADY SETTLED THE KABIESI WITH HIS BOYS (OMO ONILE)
#CLOSE SOURCE OF WATER
#DRIVE AND STOP IN FROM OF YOUR FARM.

There are a lot to benefits from this golden Opportunity as you can drive and stop right in from of your farm. Don't be left behind because people are already buying.
We sell #80,000 per acre as it may go up anytime because of the newly constructed road in the area. So hurry and contact us on:

Call/whatsapp Mr Sunday : 07038990406
Bbm: 7F70082A

Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2015
waooooo this is great welldone ooooooooooo. looking for more enquiries from u.
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 6:02pm On May 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:
waooooo this is great welldone ooooooooooo. looking for more enquiries from u.
thank u boss. we shall post activities of farmers who bought land from us as time goes. eg Goldminds Evolution Nig. Ltd is our major buyer for now
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by oluks05: 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
Op how far is it from ibadan and osogbo? How many hours/mins drive is it? Thanks
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 6:18pm On May 19, 2015
oluks05:
Op how far is it from ibadan and osogbo? How many hours/mins drive is it? Thanks
It's 20mins from Ibadan but can't say how far It's from osogbo cos I have not been to osogbo
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 6:19pm On May 19, 2015
Check this.... this was 3 months back

Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by bamdexfarms(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2015
Well done op, any land for Rentage?
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by Deadshotz(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2015
i try t0 c0mpare with lag0s
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by Deadshotz(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 7:56pm On May 19, 2015
bamdexfarms:
Well done op, any land for Rentage?
we just stop rentage recently. we want to concentrate on total ownership. thank u
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2015
welldone bro i love to get land too from osun state cos' am a native of d state pls bro what of clearing d land i hope u know more about clearing sir thanks for ur repy.also bro hope water is not far to d place hmm if irrigation method is been applied.
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 8:23pm On May 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:
welldone bro i love to get land too from osun state cos' am a native of d state pls bro what of clearing d land i hope u know more about clearing sir thanks for ur repy.also bro hope water is not far to d place hmm if irrigation method is been applied.
thank u for this important question. we have stream at the boundary of the land which makes it easy for irrigation. mechanized clearing is #10,000 while manual clearing is #12,000 for an acre
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2015
nairo:
thank u for this important question. we have stream at the boundary of the land which makes it easy for irrigation. mechanized clearing is #10,000 while manual clearing is #12,000 for an acre
waoooo this is great welldone bro still need some testimonies from d people that got d lands from u oooooooo.if that is so i will go for d mechanized farming oooooooooooooo. then bro i want to ask about d weather condition in iwo i hope rain has started falling heavily. but bro in the pictures u posted here i see 60k per acre in ur pics.pls bro let us talk about it ooooooooooo on whatsapp .
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 9:34pm On May 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:
waoooo this is great welldone bro still need some testimonies from d people that got d lands from u oooooooo.if that is so i will go for d mechanized farming oooooooooooooo. then bro i want to ask about d weather condition in iwo i hope rain has started falling heavily. but bro in the pictures u posted here i see 60k per acre in ur pics.pls bro let us talk about it ooooooooooo on whatsapp .
we started selling the land some months back When there was no road then it was 60k but the road is completed now and d price is up.
the rain is not heavy yet but you suppose to have finish your land preparation by now
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by AreaFada2: 2:48am On May 20, 2015
nice

1 Like

Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 4:06pm On May 20, 2015
Thanks to those who contacted us. please when you are ready to inspect the land, tell us ahead of time. Thank u
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2015
bro Nairo we will talk more on whatsapp Thks for ur reply thus far.
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 9:47am On May 21, 2015
hi good. people. I just formatted my phone. and. lost. most. of the. chats. and. contacts. please. stay. in. touch
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2015
nairo:
hi good. people. I just formatted my phone. and. lost. most. of the. chats. and. contacts. please. stay. in. touch
Okay

1 Like

Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by funstufz: 2:11pm On May 21, 2015
nairo:
Our hectares of land is now available for sell,

#very nice soil for agriculture
#good road network
#electricity
#No omo onile wahala
#proper documentation.

There are a lot to benefits from this golden Opportunity as you can drive and stop right in from of your farm. Don't be left behind because people are already buying.
We sell #80,000 per acre as it may go up anytime because of the newly constructed road in the area. So hurry and contact us on:

Call/whatsapp: 07038990406
Bbm: 7F70082A

Hectares or Acres,
Kindly clarify, Thanks
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 5:58pm On May 21, 2015
funstufz:

Hectares or Acres, Kindly clarify, Thanks
acres sir
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by funstufz: 6:55am On May 23, 2015
nairo:
acres sir
Any other hidden charge(s) Tanx
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by justfash50: 2:44pm On May 23, 2015
@op

Do you mean its 20 minutes to Ibadan?

What is the title of this land?

Can you post the newly constructed road.

Is there any hidden charges. What other charges do you have?

Pls send your phone number for us to talk.
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 5:41pm On May 23, 2015
Johnnyessence:
bro Nairo we will talk more on whatsapp Thks for ur reply thus far.
Thank u sir
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 5:44pm On May 23, 2015
funstufz:
Any other hidden charge(s) Tanx
no hidden charges
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 5:58pm On May 23, 2015
justfash50:
@op

Yes 20mins drive from Ibadan

The land is a virgin land from the owner which shall be covered by TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP document

No hidden charges
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 5:59pm On May 23, 2015
justfash50:
@op

Yes 20mins drive from Ibadan

The land is a virgin land from the owner which shall be covered by TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP document

No hidden charges.

I will update this thread with the pictures of the newly constructed road and electricity soon
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by murshid09(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2015
let's discuss more on whatsapp pls.08088382085
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by Ojoboak(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2015
Is the land still available? How many acres is remaining for sale? Is it on or off the main road. Is it before or after Iwo Town. If possible send pictures of approach to the land.
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 6:25pm On May 25, 2015
Ojoboak:
Is the land still available? How many acres is remaining for sale? Is it on or off the main road. Is it before or after Iwo Town. If possible send pictures of approach to the land.
we still have enough acres of land, your can call me to clarify all your questions
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by nairo: 7:17pm On May 25, 2015
Remdmber, you cannot be wrong doing the right thing. it's not possible!
Re: Cheap Land At Iwo, Osun State (updated with PICTURES) by Funmiladey(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2015
nairo:
Remdmber, you cannot be wrong doing the right thing. it's not possible!
Heloo sir , how much does an acre goes for now or betterstill add me on whatsapp and lest talk 07060523918

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiger Nut Milk Machine Price In Nigeria / Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator / Igbo Man's Tomato Company In Lagos In Trouble, Moving To Sokoto. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.