Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! (737 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
Here and now,Here and then,the talk of the town now is on Six packs.Last I heard Ladies can die for six packs so I say what's stopping you from having your six packs within 24hrs. Yes I mean a day...a day!You don't believe it? Alright just sit back as I will teach you how to get six packs in a daygrin

1. Buy Six Etisalat Sims

2. Recharge 200 on each Sim

3. Subscribe for Data Pack plan on each sims

4. Add everything together that should give you Six packgrin

Thank You for your time

Good Evening to you all

©Starlingslimnet
Re: Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! by shakazuldadon: 6:13pm On May 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! by agarawu23(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Here and now,Here and then,the talk of the town now is on Six packs.Last I heard Ladies can die for six packs so I say what's stopping you from having your six packs within 24hrs. Yes I mean a day...a day!You don't believe it? Alright just sit back as I will teach you how to get six packs in a daygrin

1. Buy Six Etisalat Sims

Thank You for your time

Good Evening to you all

©Starlingslimnet
this is bullshit bro

it should be in joke section
Re: Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 19, 2015
agarawu23:
this is bullshit bro

Joke ke? how do this relate to joke.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! by agarawu23(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Joke ke? I do this relate to joke.
OK sir! have fun
Re: Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! by izuch(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:

1. Buy Six Etisalat Sims

Thank You for your time

Good Evening to you all

©Starlingslimnet

Op needs to change weed supplier
Re: Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! by bangele: 6:25pm On May 19, 2015
Hahaha hahaha nice
Re: Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! by ionsman: 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
agarawu23:
this is bullshit bro

E be like say you dey find six packs. .. grin

Re: Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! by agarawu23(m): 6:27pm On May 19, 2015
ionsman:

E be like say you dey find six packs. .. grin
I gat already grin
Re: Unbelievable!!! Learn How To Get Six Packs In One Day! by Rapsodee(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2015
Nat funny,would have redirected you to Joke section.

(1) (Reply)

Four Letters, Words Most Women Don't Want To Hear. / Guys Only: How To Determine The Character Of Your Girl. / Anything Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.