Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... (6025 Views)

Anjie Cakes And Confectionery(OBJ'S BIRTHDAY CAKE) / Ember Month Wedding PROMO!!! / Lovely Cakes in Lagos And Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 6:21pm On May 19, 2015
Are you getting married in JUNE. JULY or AUGUST 2015 ??
Here is big offer you don't want to miss...

1. GOLD

* 5tier wedding cake
* 2 tier traditional wedding cake
* 200 cut outs of cakes
* 200 plates of small chops and
* 200 cups of cocktail
For. ***N170,000***

2. SILVER

* 4tier wedding cake
* 16" Trad cake
* 150 cuts of cakes for your guests
* 150 plates of small chops
* 150 cup cups of cocktail
For. ***N140,000***

3. BRONZE

* 3tier wedding cake
* 14" trad cake
* 100 cuts of cake
* 100 plates of small chops and
* 100 cups of cocktails
For. ***N100,000***

For more informations please contact:
CONTACTS : No 1 Olayiwola Street, New oko oba road. By Lasu junction, Abule egba. Lagos.

PHONE : 08061385853, 08171156622
BB PIN - 33313FAC
Email : boashng@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
This is nice and cheap.

Way to go.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
cococandy:
This is nice and cheap.
Way to go.
Yes o. Thanks sis. Only few will take advantage of it.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
cococandy:
This is nice and cheap.
Way to go.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On May 19, 2015
If I saw this kind of promo when I had my wedding, I would have been overjoyed. Save us some money.

Anyway let me shut up before they will say I'm your sister trying to promote your business cheesy .
taryour:

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 9:48pm On May 19, 2015
cococandy:
If I saw this kind of promo when I had my wedding, I would have been overjoyed. Save us some money.

Anyway let me shut up before they will say I'm your sister trying to promote your business cheesy .

LWKMD. You are very right o. Wetin person no go hear from nairaland. It is well jare my sister. Thanks for your input and God bless you real big.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Nobody: 11:59am On May 20, 2015
please sister kindly help a sister read my signature please

cry cry cry

taryour:

LWKMD. You are very right o. Wetin person no go hear from nairaland. It is well jare my sister. Thanks for your input and God bless you real big.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 1:29pm On May 21, 2015
Take advantage of this offer.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Realflex(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2015
Boash is known for delivering quality and not quantity at pocket friendly price.Am not ashamed to be associated with The Boash family.

I have tasted and tested it.

Please continue to keep it up....Boash Rocks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by irunoko(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2015
@ op see pof pof spring roll and shikin. shocked

.I'm already salivating. Testing no dey wink

as in tasting all the every every before buying cheesy
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by irunoko(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2015
If testing dey, I want one shikin laps 5pof pof and 5 spring roll wink
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 8:06am On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
If testing dey, I want one shikin laps 5pof pof and 5 spring roll wink

of course we make testing available on clients request. You will be most welcomed at our outlet. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 2:21pm On May 24, 2015
Grab this offer
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Caracta(f): 4:00pm On May 31, 2015
See awoof! Chai. Abeg this promo has to run till I fix my date o.

OP, you know how we roll na. Aunty Tayour cheesy wink
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by jaybee3(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2015
^^^
Uhnnn?
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by jaybee3(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2015
How about platinum offer?
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:06pm On May 31, 2015
Wow shocked shocked

Quite cheap.. Nice one, OP.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 4:08pm On May 31, 2015
Caracta:
See awoof! Chai. Abeg this promo has to run till I fix my date o.

OP, you know how we roll na. Aunty Tayour cheesy wink

Sure sweerie, you know you are covered.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 4:09pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Wow shocked shocked
Yea right, and that's why its a promo and only for a short period. Thanks.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 4:10pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:
How about platinum offer?
Lol. Oga jaybee I hail o. How are you and all yours?
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by jaybee3(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
taryour:

Lol. Oga jaybee I hail o. How are you and all yours?
How Jaybee take be oga, na you gan gan be oga madam

I dey maintain ooooo

Nice presentation i must say
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Caracta(f): 4:13pm On May 31, 2015
taryour:

Sure sweerie, you know you are covered.

grin

Perfect!
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 4:14pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:
How Jaybee take be oga, na you gan gan be oga madam

I dey maintain ooooo
Nice presentation i must say
Me sef gentle o. Thanks boss.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Caracta(f): 4:14pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:
^^^
Uhnnn?

For us! tongue

I know I'm on the 3rd page of the long list but I can wait.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 4:15pm On May 31, 2015
Caracta:

grin
Perfect!
**winks**
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Caracta(f): 4:16pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Wow shocked shocked

It's a great offer. Oya rush and place your order.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
Caracta:

LMAO... Caracta, why you dey pull my leg? Marriage never dey my agenda yet na smiley..

taryour:

Yea right, and that's why its a promo and only for a short period. Thanks.
I'll ask friends who may be getting married during these periods.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Wow shocked shocked

Caracta:

I can fry very oily puff'puff for both of you.

With fish roll,egg roll, sausage roll...in short...all the rollables.
5000 for 100pieces.

Can you beat that? grin

@OP they all look good. If say I never marry....i for come test/taste this month. Then tell you I postponed my wedding.
Come again next month, before you know it_ I done taste like 100pieces. grin grin
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LMAO... Caracta, why you dey pull my leg? Marriage never dey my agenda yet na smiley..

Let's do it already. I go like propose
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 4:30pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I'll ask friends who may be getting married during these periods.

Thanks dearie, will be well appreciated. God bless you.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 31, 2015
Nna mehn. See money.
É bi like say i go enter this business line.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 4:35pm On May 31, 2015
Chillisauce:
Nna mehn. See money. É bi like say i go enter this business line.
Lols.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). / The Role Of A Father In The Home / HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.