Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! (5988 Views)

South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
I write this with tears because I'm in a delima right now. Please help me out before i do something sucidal to myself or my baby.
I'm 20 years of age and my guy is 31. We've been dating for 6years now. Three weeks ago, i found out that i was pregnant. I told my guy and he said i shuld keep it. But my elder sister and my mum wouldnt let me keep it on the basis that i havent gone to school ( tertiary) and i dont have any business doing at hand. And worse of all, my boyfriend isnt fianancially bouyant of taking care of himself not to talk of another extra 2 mouths. I'm having this feeling that if i abort it, i would face the consequences severely in life. Please help me nairalanders. This is for real.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Freciprocal: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Speechless right now... embarassed

Still thinking of what to type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freciprocal:
Ok
please advice me in the name of God. I beg of you.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nazeeboy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
May God help your Case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na to keep the pikin na. We don't always know how the future will turn, but its good to do the right thing. Its gonna be difficult for u, cos u put the cart before the horse. But with a positive attitude u can overcome it. Genevieve Nnaji is a good example!

By the way, I hope u now see why u should wait till u re ready to marry before dating....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by angieberry(f): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
From the title of your post, it sounds like you want to keep the baby. Don't let anyone force or coerce you into doing something that you don't want to do. You're not the first person to get pregnant during a period of financial constraint, so I'd advise you to keep your baby.
Is it that your bf does not have a job or he's just going through a bad phase? Can't you set up a little business for yourself? Can't you beg you mom and sis to help you out? And it's never too late to go back to school
I'd tell you to go with your mind. Since your intuition tells you that something bad will happen in the future if you go through abortion,pls don't do it.
Better to suffer the pains of hardship now than to suffer the pains of childlessness tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Freciprocal: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
stellytwinkle:
please advice me in the name of God. I beg of you.

This might be one of the toughest decisions you may take in your life...

Do not be scared.... You are not alone.

Your decision has already been made by you, what u need most is Encouragement.

Many Ladies like you have been thru this and come out victorious. I just pray you Love your guy very much, and don't see him as a hindrance to you attaining your goals.

The deed has been done my dear... don't look back. People would call u names, don't mind dem. You would give birth safely and still gain admission next year! smiley

I will put you in my prayers and I urge you to be strong. God Bless you my dear!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Saraha1(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls keep calm. Just hold on for some mothers on this forum to advice you, but know this, for no reason should you abort that child. The deed has been done, what we need now is the way out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:
Na to keep the pikin na. We don't always know how the future will turn, but its good to do the right thing. Its gonna be difficult for u, cos u put the cart before the horse. But with a positive attitude u can overcome it. Genevieve Nnaji is a good example!

By the way, I hope u now see why u should wait till u re ready to marry before dating....
yes, i see it now. I dont knw if God will forgive me?
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Keep the baby and get a job.

Your Mom and sister including the " guy " missed another vital option --- marriage.

At 20 and 31 years, both of you should get married and slug it out together.

You started frolicking at 14 years, you're one baddass ooooooo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Saraha1:
Pls keep calm. Just hold on for some mothers on this forum to advice you, but know this, for no reason should you abort that child. The deed has been done, what we need now is the way out.
pls what do u think is the way out. Cause im nt financialy bouyant now not even my guy
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by edwife(f): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
I could write many things here i have in mind but let me just restrain myself because what is done is done.But girl truth to be told you have not try at all. angry angry

he is 31 for Petes'sake! let him try harder,let him get an extra job-both of you knew what you're getting into by having unprotected sex.

You need to find something doing ASAP,ask your mum and your 31 years old boyfriend to help you start a petty business,so you can save while expecting the baby.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by oyindare(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Haha nigeria and story. . undecided
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
LadyFiona:
Keep the baby and get a job.

Your Mom and sister including the " guy " missed another vital option --- marriage.

At 20 and 31 years, both of you should get married and slug it out together.

You started frolicking at 14 years, you're one baddass ooooooo.

actually he was the one that trained me to be a virtuous woman and he didnt have sex with me until i was 18, that is 4 yrs of relationship without sex
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by sucezTP(f): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
You dare not abort it! Who says you can't continue with your education after delivery! Common! The deed has been done, and abortion isn't the way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by edwife(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
stellytwinkle:
actually he was the one that trained me to be a virtuous woman and he didnt have sex with me until i was 18, that is 4 yrs of relationship without sex

What do you mean by training you to be a virtuous woman? Where was your mum in all this? Isn't it suppose to be her job to do that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:
I could write many things here i have in mind but let me just restraint myself because what is done id done.But girl truth to be told you have not try at all.
i have always told him to be careful being that he was much older and more experienced.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Infomizer(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Keep the baby...and start earning a living. IT won't be easy but your baby's arrival should be enough motivation. Don't blame your family as they're only being pragmatic. You and the guy should get busy. Look at your strengths and monetize them. It really isn't going to be easy (you might be lucky though). Brace up mami...Your time starts now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
From the title of your post, it sounds like you want to keep the baby. Don't let anyone force or coerce you into doing something that you don't want to do. You're not the first person to get pregnant during a period of financial constraint, so I'd advise you to keep your baby.
Is it that your bf does not have a job or he's just going through a bad phase? Can't you set up a little business for yourself? Can't you beg you mom and sis to help you out? And it's never too late to go back to school
I'd tell you to go with your mind. Since your intuition tells you that something bad will happen in the future if you go through abortion,pls don't do it.
Better to suffer the pains of hardship now than to suffer the pains of childlessness tomorrow.
no financial help from them if i'm going to keep it
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by angieberry(f): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
You can still try to work it out. smiley
stellytwinkle:
no financial help from them if i'm going to keep it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

What do you mean by training you to be a virtuous woman? Where was your mum in all this? Isn't it suppose to be her job to do that?

then she was having health issues.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
The deed has been done already .. just don't make it any worse by killing that baby.. cry the way your sounding, your conscience will never let you rest if you abort it. You guys should marry and hustle together to raise the child.. who knows what will become of him/her in the future.. all the best! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by edwife(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
stellytwinkle:
i have always told him to be careful being that he was much older and more experienced.

Then now you are forced to grow and be a mother instead of being in school and pursuing your dreams.

I am just a bit upset with you,you just 20!

Okay i hope you read the rest of my post,get something doing no matter how small.

Beg your mum and manfriend for a capital,no matter small the amount-you could start by there until the man responsible for your pregnancy get to his feet.He needs to start planning.

Life ain't easy,welcome to the world of grown ups!You guys have a little one to care for,you will make a lot of sacrifices,it is going to be tough-but surely with hard work you will be fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
stellytwinkle:
Let him marry you Na!!! Or introduction should be done before you put to bed. Both of you should hit the ground running to make ends meet. Responsibility is here and it is nobody's fault except you and your guy.

Explain to your mum and sister the reason you've decided to keep your precious baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Then now you are forced to grow and be a mother instead of being in school and pursuing your dreams.

I am just a bit upset with you,you just 20!

Okay i hope you read the rest of my post,get something doing no matter how small.

Beg your mum and manfriend for a capital,no matter small the amount-you could start by there until the man responsible for your pregnancy get to his feet.He needs to start planning.
i've disappointed every one that kept their faith in me. Than k u so much. I cant stop sobing as i type. May God bless u abundantly..
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by edwife(f): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
stellytwinkle:
i've disappointed every one that kept their faith in me. Than k u so much. I cant stop sobing as i type. May God bless u abundantly..

Now you making me feel bad,please stop crying.I really feel for you,enough of the blames.I want to help you. embarassed

What do you think you can do,what are your plans? what is your boyfriend saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by donholy28(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Just as Justin biebiers mom was pressurized to abort him...now look at what he is 2day...don't abort d baby he may be d next bill gates...and d devil wants u to terminate d person dat will wipe d tears off ur face
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
stellytwinkle:
yes, i see it now. I dont knw if God will forgive me?

Of course he will, but much depends on you!

1 Like

Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by bebe2(f): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
stellytwinkle:
I write this with tears because I'm in a delima right now. Please help me out before i do something sucidal to myself or my baby.
I'm 20 years of age and my guy is 31. We've been dating for 6years now. Three weeks ago, i found out that i was pregnant. I told my guy and he said i shuld keep it. But my elder sister and my mum wouldnt let me keep it on the basis that i havent gone to school ( tertiary) and i dont have any business doing at hand. And worse of all, my boyfriend isnt fianancially bouyant of taking care of himself not to talk of another extra 2 mouths. I'm having this feeling that if i abort it, i would face the consequences severely in life. Please help me nairalanders. This is for real.

First things first,
DON'T ABORT YOUR BABY!!

now, what potentials does ur boyfriend have? He is 31, what does he do? Educational background? Hand work? How about ur family, how financially buoyant are they?

Well, whatever happens, keep dat baby, u are not strong enuf to go thru abortion and come out with ur sanity intact. It cud be ur waterloo for the rest of ur life.
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by swimcash(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
since ur guy is ready 2 b a father n u felt sumtin myt go wrong, i wil advice u 2 kip it
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by funlord(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin

This kind couple sef na wa 4 una! Make I chop 1st before I drop comment! .........
Re: They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
My moral side will say keep the baby and tough it out...the future is 'pregnant'.......

My realistic side will say....You are 20!! Young in all ramifications....ur bf is notfinanciallyy stable to take care of you and the baby....do the needful,start afresh and be wiser.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves / Who Is More Important: A Girl Child Or A Boy Child / Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.