Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' (908 Views)

Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” / Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by creebhills(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2015
Nollywood star actress and also controversial in nature over a marital affairs, Stella Damasus has launched an on air internet radio station called the "Undilluted"
on one of the recent shows doe on air, her guest was her current lover or say husband if you wish,Daniel Ademinokan.

ALSO READ:Cameroonian Music star Dencia Rocks Candy Crush Inspired Catsuit To Billboard Awards, Gets Mistaken For Nicki Minaj, Claps Back:http://www./2015/05/cameroonian-music-star-dencia-rocks.html

the topic if the show was sex..He brought up the issue of s*x waning in marriage, asking why women don’t give it up as much.

READ FULL STORY HERE:http://www./2015/05/stella-damasus-i-dont-believe-in.html

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by domopps(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2015
May be she even killed her late husband with sex!

And one million naira question is What does she gain from the so call quality sex?

Cheeeeers
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by ireneony(f): 7:26pm On May 19, 2015
embarassedhmmmm no comment

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Not Yusuf Buhari’ – Man Whose Photo Has Gone Viral Cries Out! / Baby Daddy, Davido And Daughter Share Pricelss Moments (photos) / Korede Bello Gives Out Alert To Fans (bellovers) On Twitter .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.