Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. (3668 Views)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by tracyfemmmm: 8:35pm On May 19, 2015
I read a thread just a while ago about the wives slapping their mother-in-laws.Some guys where saying how they will slap the woman,beat her etc.So i wanted to ask if the case was reversed what would the females do to their husbands.Males feel free to comment on what you think should be done to the man in such a case.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by podosci(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2015
Physical assault of any kind is wrong and if we were in a sane country can result in jail terms....
I don't see what would justify your spouse hitting your parent.......If such a thing should happen I think you all need to sit on a round table and have a conversation...If the spouse refuses to change his or her ways then mutual separation should be the solution

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Young03(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2015
Let me not say wat I will do cus enava happen
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2015
Take him to a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2015
Man wey fit slap your mother fit kill you o

11 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
Yeee!!! He shouldn't try it, in fact it shouldn't cross his mind.
If he tries it, I might just divorce him after dealing with him, giving him a piece of my mind, the way I will insult him,his family, curse him ehnn. He will cry blood that day. Then I will just hand him over to the police.

Stooopid man.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by kilokeys(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2015
dunno what d girls would do sha...

but if my wife slaps my mum...

hmmm, ill beat her till i forget why i started beating her..

ill continue beating her till i remember..

and the cycle would continue.. till her mother feels the pain in the village

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by lilmax(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2015
Wetin them wan do? Beat the man? Mtcheww
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by lilmax(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
If he tries it, I might just divorce him after dealing with him, giving him a piece of my mind, the way I will insult him,his family, curse him ehnn. He will cry blood that day. Then I will just hand him over to the police.

Stooopid man.
so this is how to deal with a man cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Stooopid man.
Easy dear! The Op just asked a question grin
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by kestolove95(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
Walk out of d marriage
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by seankafor(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
kilokeys:

lol. I no wan laf abeg

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by danieljessy: 10:10pm On May 19, 2015
I will deal with r if it were d opposite
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Stooopid man.
i'm not supporting this but the truth is you cant deal with him,someone that slaps your mum can bend you,no evidence to even show the so called police ,note that if he is a real man he will never cry,if you divorce him thousand of people re out there to fill your gap,,,,,,i just hate how girls use to feel like a king because of the treatment men show them .insult him and he will embarrass u

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by DollyParton1(f): 1:08am On May 20, 2015
No problems. I go just call my brother, tell am say them don slap him mama o.
I trust him to do justice to the issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by DollyParton1(f): 1:09am On May 20, 2015
Hishuula:
i'm not supporting this but the truth is you cant deal with him,someone that slaps your mum can bend you,no evidence to even show the so called police ,note that if he is a real man he will never cry,if you divorce him thousand of people re out there to fill your gap,,,,,,i just hate how girls use to feel like a king because of the treatment men show them .insult him and he will embarrass u
So what's your point?
He should be allowed to walk?
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 21, 2015
hmmm,I won't do much.I will just take him to the cementry for him to choose where he will love to b buried...... .. why would he slap my mother wen I know that even in my dreams I can't slap my mother in law or any elderly person?

7 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by jrerico1(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Stooopid man.
You're a comedian
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 21, 2015
jrerico1:
You're a comedian
thanks smiley angry
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 21, 2015
NEVER !!! I will not marry a tout cos I'm no tout too. Wth!
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by KanwuliaJara: 2:12am On May 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm!
Just imagining what would happen AFTER THAT! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Agrika: 9:46am On May 22, 2015
My brothers will take care of that, all I hv to do is make a phone call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2015
DollyParton1:
No problems. I go just call my brother, tell am say them don slap him mama o.
I trust him to do justice to the issue.
and they are plenty grin

I will have made pounded yam egusi and goat meat with stout for the 3 of them to eat that will energize them after which they will descend on him with the energy from pounded yam cheesy

I will leave the house for 15 minutes and then later stroll in and feign ignorance grin

I will just let the matter die a silent death wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by DollyParton1(f): 12:55pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
and they are plenty grin

I will have made pounded yam egusi and goat meat with stout for the 3 of them to eat that will energize them after which they will descend on him with the energy from pounded yam cheesy

I will leave the house for 15 minutes and then later stroll in and feign ignorance grin

Lol..... I have only one brother though. As per the only boy which makes him a mama's boy, dude no dey use our mama play. I can picture him calling his friends to gather together, them no need food sef. I will definitely end up begging them to deal with the uesless man softly.
But I don't think I will ever end up with a man like that sha, when no be say na jazz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Moana(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2015
kilokeys:

may God give you a wife who thinks like you, may she beat u too until your papa feels the pain in his village cheesy shout amen!

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Moana(f): 1:09pm On May 22, 2015
Thats the day he will know that pots and pans are not for cooking alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Moana(f): 1:13pm On May 22, 2015
Hishuula:
a man who fights an old woman cannot face other men lets get that straight. Even if another woman fill in the gap, how will the ex-wife have sleepless nights when she knows that he has found himself a new punching bag and she is free from him abuse? undecided doesnt sound like she would have lost anything, but rather freed herself. Which ever point you tried to make with this has obviously become void.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by selena(f): 1:27pm On May 22, 2015
kilokeys:

This time it's about if the husband slaps his wife's mother..That day someone is going to be with the lord,and that person is not me nor my mom.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
and they are plenty grin

What if u don't have a brother or you're her only child.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by lilmax(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

Or the husband also mobilize his sisters to beat heaven and hell out of her undecided
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

what are street boys for tongue

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol..... I have only one brother though. As per the only boy which makes him a mama's boy, dude no dey use our mama play. I can picture him calling his friends to gather together, them no need food sef. I will definitely end up begging them to deal with the uesless man softly.
But I don't think I will ever end up with a man like that sha, when no be say na jazz.
I said I won't even talk about the matter again. I will even turn up in the hospital when he has been discharged so they won't say I didn't come grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Help. / Male And Female Trainers• Sneakers • Loafers / Nairalanders, Am I Too Strict On My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.