Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. (3669 Views)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by coogaluta(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2015
I'll let her husband take care of it whatever way he deems fit wink
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
what are street boys for tongue

You no be woman na. Besides hiring street boys would sincerely not be your 1st conation. Except you are known for vices on the streets before then.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by aderonila18: 4:54pm On May 22, 2015
I'll simply call my brothers grin he will surely regret his stupidity
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

You no be woman na. Besides hiring street boys would sincerely not be your 1st conation. Except you are known for vices on the streets before then.
story. When you give them street boys 500 naira each. The real hungry ones they will throw caution into the wind . those ones resemble people who get social inhibitions. ? cheesy

shioor

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by aderonila18: 5:07pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
story. When you give them street boys 500 naira each. The real hungry ones they will throw caution into the wind . those ones resemble people who get social inhibitions. ? cheesy

shioor

Infact when they know what he did they will give her discount sef grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
aderonila18:

Infact when they know what he did they will give her discount sef grin
exactly

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:

shioor

Your instinct isn't still feminine in this matter. Forget about impressing ladies to get followers. The fact is tell the matter to the sensible ppl of his and your family (cus skosko pppl go dey too) and take your walk out the house.

If he and his gruesome family did not come begging, then file a report against them and await them in court

However ensure the cause/fault didn't begin with you. And what kind of relationship would warrant your hubby slapping your mother at 1st if he's not drunk?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2015
I'm female please!
LuvSwollenPussy:

Your instinct isn't still feminine in this matter. Forget about impressing ladies to get followers. The fact is tell the matter to the sensible ppl of his and your family (cus skosko pppl go dey too) and take your walk out the house.

If he and his gruesome family did not come begging, then file a report against them and await them in court

However ensure the cause/fault didn't begin with you. And what kind of relationship would warrant your hubby slapping your mother at 1st if he's not drunk?
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
I'm female please!

Lol. I've surfed your profile many times before now and I saw u a male b4 I followed. You've suddenly became female. Haba to you.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

Lol. I've surfed your profile many times before now and I saw u a male b4 I followed. You've suddenly became female. Haba to you.
Haba to you to. Follow follow monitoring spirits e deyin leyin mi.i am a woman and no matter the grammar you use your post cannot turn me from a woman to a man abi is it by force
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by EfemenaXY: 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
I'm female please!

undecided undecided undecided

You can't be.

You sound and act like a man. angry angry angry
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:

undecided undecided undecided

You can't be.

You sound and act like a man. angry angry angry
grin

do you know who you are quoting at all wink

it is an important somebody o grin
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 22, 2015
DollyParton1:

So what's your point?
He should be allowed to walk?
your brain should tell you if you are not blind....waiting for reply
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by EfemenaXY: 8:47pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
grin

do you know who you are quoting at all wink

it is an important somebody o grin

Really.

Everyone on nland believes they're important. Even the resident psychos. lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin grin

it is no other than iya wura grin
EfemenaXY:

Really.

Everyone on nland believes their important. Even the resident psychos. lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by EfemenaXY: 8:52pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
grin grin grin

it is no other than iya wura grin

shocked shocked shocked

Mtcheew!! grin grin

Kulyie, take your time oh! I was just about to ask you to pissss off. undecided undecided Thought you were one bone idle teenage boy with extra MB to waste. cheesy cheesy

So wetin happen to Sambarry? Banned till eternity? cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:
a man who fights an old woman cannot face other men lets get that straight. Even if another woman fill in the gap, how will the ex-wife have sleepless nights when she knows that he has found himself a new punching bag and she is free from him abuse? undecided doesnt sound like she would have lost anything, but rather freed herself. Which ever point you tried to make with this has obviously become void.
how void brain no go process answer ?
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
Sambarry is in nl custody o grin

na anti idot bot that arrested the Monica for 2days now grin

when he releases sambarry ,irunoko will go and rest. cool
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Mtcheew!! grin grin

Kulyie, take your time oh! I was just about to ask you to pissss off. undecided undecided Thought you were one bone idle teenage boy with extra MB to waste. cheesy cheesy

So wetin happen to Sambarry? Banned till eternity? cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by EfemenaXY: 8:57pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
Sambarry is in nl custody o grin

na anti idot bot that arrested the Monica for 2days now grin

when he releases sambarry ,irunoko will go and rest. cool

Ah!

Make you sef chill na. You need the rest.

Just do your time in prison jor, and enjoy your punishment like a good girl. cool tongue tongue
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin grin

yYes ma

EfemenaXY:

Ah!

Make you sef chill na. You need the rest.

Just do your time in prison jor, and enjoy your punishment like a good girl. cool tongue tongue

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by EfemenaXY: 9:01pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
grin grin grin

yYes ma

grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss
Sambarry release is 10.55pm today cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by DollyParton1(f): 9:25pm On May 22, 2015
Hishuula:
your brain should tell you if you are not blind....waiting for reply
Common sense man. Simple question. Be straight forward and stop beating about the bush. Its just plain silly.
Since you think her proposed action is not feasible. You might wanna suggest yours man.
Since you don't like how ladies behave like a Royalty that they are. You might wanna tell us how they should behave like slaves.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by DollyParton1(f): 9:29pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:
may God give you a wife who thinks like you, may she beat u too until your papa feels the pain in his village cheesy shout amen!
Amen Amen in Jesus name. FIRE!!!
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Moana(f): 9:30pm On May 22, 2015
DollyParton1:

Amen Amen in Jesus name. FIRE!!!
lol grin
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by DollyParton1(f): 9:32pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
Sambarry release is 10.55pm today cheesy
So Irunoko (Pėnïś hair) is the Sambarry that used style to yab me that day.
I should fashionably yab u back sef.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Jman06(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2015
Agrika:
My brothers will take care of that, all I hv to do is make a phone call.
Unless he doesn't have brothers too.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by irunoko(m): 2:48am On May 23, 2015
DollyParton1:

So Irunoko (Pėnïś hair) is the Sambarry that used style to yab me that day.
I should fashionably yab u back sef.
I didn't yab you o.emi ke? I said I was complementing you wink
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
DollyParton1:

Common sense man. Simple question. Be straight forward and stop beating about the bush. Its just plain silly.
Since you think her proposed action is not feasible. You might wanna suggest yours man.
Since you don't like how ladies behave like a Royalty that they are. You might wanna tell us how they should behave like slaves.
heyyyyyyyyyy ,ehn ehn
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Agrika: 11:53am On May 26, 2015
Jman06:
Unless he doesn't have brothers too.
Even if he has nko
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Jman06(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
Agrika:

Even if he has nko
Then I smell war between the two families. cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. by Nobody: 8:26am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

hey hey hey,,,ehn ehn ,i'm rude o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male And Female Trainers• Sneakers • Loafers / Nairalanders, Am I Too Strict On My Wife? / The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.