Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network - Webmasters (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network (27601 Views)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / New Bloggers Enter Here To See How To upload pictures to Blog With Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2015
okay finally! smiley
i"ve been able to incoporate the blogger-google+ toggle script on my blog, now readers can comment using their favorite platform!_y'all have no more excuse for not commenting! angry
check my signature wink
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by practitioner(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2015
1bkaye:
My blog is somewhere out there floating in the web cosmos, can't even remember the URL
Hahahah. Very funny
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by practitioner(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2015
Kizeeto:

Busy ATM, but will get back to you ASAP
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by practitioner(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2015
MissTechy:

lol I actually visited before today - left a comment on the earphones post
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by joshmoy(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
guys please help me review my blog. Its www.therealmiyachi..com . Cc JayTheWebExpert , kizeeto
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 28, 2015
joshmoy:
guys please help me review my blog. Its www.therealmiyachi..com . Cc JayTheWebExpert , kizeeto
nice mobile view from my uc-browser. will check pc next week
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
bro...check my signature. thanks!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
RobinHez:

bro...check my signature. thanks!
ok i prefer the science blog coz white background is the best color for any site, moreover the design is better. my advise is that u should get a custom domain ASAP
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
ok i prefer the science blog coz white background is the best color for any site, moreover the design is better. my advise is that u should get a custom domain ASAP
wow! cheesy thanks...but i didnt see ur comment there..oya go back and drop a comment on any post grin
i dont have means of purchasing a custom domain yet...but which provider would u recommend?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by sleeknaija(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2015
Nice work guys.

My own blog url is www.sleeknaija.com, its all about latest news, entertainment news, celebrity gossip, music, videos and so on

I'll like u to do a review on it so dat I can know where we need to change things.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by joshmoy(m): 1:21am On May 29, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

thanks a lot sir. Possible suggestions for improvement are welcome sir!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 7:00am On May 29, 2015
RobinHez:

wow! cheesy thanks...but i didnt see ur comment there..oya go back and drop a comment on any post grin
i dont have means of purchasing a custom domain yet...but which provider would u recommend?
Buy from domainking.ng or smartweb.com.ng
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by sleeknaija(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2015
Pls I'll like you to help me review my site. The url is www.sleeknaija.com, thanks
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 6:25am On May 30, 2015
sleeknaija:
Pls I'll like you to help me review my site. The url is www.sleeknaija.com, thanks
hay! thats was the first template i used when i opened a wordpress blog, nice and simple..
just work hard and post unique contents.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by kindas: 10:20am On May 30, 2015
Please help me to review my blog the url is www.pelwal33..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Zaks0n(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2015
www.zaksonstech..com is a Tech blog that focus on How to's, tech news, tutorial etc. But my problem is that I'm a student and I don't have much time to take care of the blog.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2015
Zaks0n:
www.zaksontech..com is a Tech blog that focus on How to's, tech news, tutorial etc. But my problem is that I'm a student and I don't have much time to take care of the blog.
u have no post
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Aspireahead(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

please what do you think about my blog? www.naijatravelblog.com. and how do i get that theme ogbongeblog use?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 30, 2015
Aspireahead:

please what do you think about my blog? www.naijatravelblog.com. and how do i get that theme ogbongeblog use?
i think u should up ur design, as for the template u asked, it was coded by Jide the owner of the blog, its just a default blogger theme he worked on it.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by mubitechnology: 8:25pm On May 30, 2015
My blog is @www.techarewa.com, I blog about technology, education and promotions, please review my blog and tell where I need to lmprove on.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 8:42pm On May 30, 2015
Aspireahead:

Upon viewing Ogbonge page source, i discovered he uses blogger with the following theme:

Blogger Template Style
Name: Awesome Inc.
Designer: Tina Chen
URL: tinachen.org
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 8:48pm On May 30, 2015
practitioner:

Miss Techy, do you mind reviewing this blog for me? http://threelegals.com/
Thanks dear.

Let me be frank - I couldnt't decipher what was going on in the blog, I know it is a legal blog but I couldn't clearly define which is a post and what the categories are as on the homepage you have, interview of the week and quote of the day ( could not tell if these were categories or ...)

All in all, try to make your posts stand out, a new reader that doesn't know you would probably be confused as to what is going on in the blog.

I also noticed you don't have comments enabled - is this intentional?

I think that is all for now .
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Zaks0n(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2015
RobinHez:

u have no post

Thanks for the heads up, I made a mistake when typing the URL, the correct one is www.zaksonstech..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Mayfrank(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2015
Aspireahead:

I av ogbongeblog's prev theme if u are interested
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Aspireahead(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mayfrank:

I av ogbongeblog's prev theme if u are interested
thank u
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
news, jobs and more to come go to my blog www.proxze.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
news, jobs and more to go to my blog www.proxze.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by spicyjoevibez(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
My website is www.spicyjoevibes.com kindly review it for me.. Thanks
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by chieyine(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ Miss Techy
It is nice meeting you again on this forum. I have implemented your suggestion and I want to know if it is up to your standard www.africanshealth.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by tessylove2(f): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by sherifos: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello Guys, My site is http:/// and rampage http://www.Facebook.com.9jaquest/

Need ur review and advice on how to grow readers

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! / Enter For All Wapka Codes/get Your Wapka Site's Problems Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.