Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) (122971 Views)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (91) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na you they operate that moniker ba undecided undecided
Johneyhaz?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by dharay99: 5:04pm On May 20, 2015
PervyByNature:
kindly support #TeamMaureensylvia to help her scale through to the next round! Thank u all.
Eureka123 (up Barca!)
Hahn
Sarmiie
Qaisar
Cutieberie
Stepsse
Sirandrews
Chinum
Xtranoble
Just post on this thread, "I vote maureensylvia, cc NLJega"
Do this for me, and I owe you one wink
Thanks in advance.
copy cat. lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by redcliff: 5:04pm On May 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
CONTESTANT NO. 1

>>>>|ADEH39|<<<<

Adeh39 is a young lady in her early twenties. She is from Osun State. An ND-1 student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic in the famous Abeokuta city,where she is studying Business Administration.
She cites her mother, who is ever understanding, caring ,alongside having an enduring personality as her role model.

When she isn't eating her favourite food of tea(hot/cold), yam and fried egg, be sure to find her reading, meeting/making new friends, travelling and listening to music.

On what makes her different,the Osun state beauty has this to say "Every individual, one way or the other is unique and has something that distinguishes him/her, mine however is my humility and cheerfulness no matter the situation I find myself".

Her close friends would describe her as that friendly girl who rarely gets angry, is open to criticism, has good sense of humour and intelligent.

She believes she has all it takes to be the next Miss Nairaland
(which can only be achieved with the help of her fellow Nairalanders) because she is smart, intelligent, confident, humble, friendly, and beautiful.

Vote the Osun beauty, Contestant No1, Adeh39 as the next Miss Nairaland.

In her early twenties? why cant she say her age or does she think this is a scenario of boy chyking girl? This is a contest fr jeez sake so all information must be clear and not vague
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 20, 2015
Kanyol:
[size=18pt]Krone it is time

let's show we real guys

and vote with a style

for Lurlah and Tohpahz . .the only real dimes

but if they retire...I'll prolly resign

'cause there's no other gals worthy to be voted with rhymes!

[/size]

I vote
Lurhlah2014 and
Tohpahz
Cc: NLJega
you are the man of the year

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by sonofspada(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2015
Vote out Tom boys
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 20, 2015
ademoladeji:
I'm for Aipete2!!!
sir kindly add maureensylvia and cc: Nljega to make ur vote valid
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
We're here. cheesy

The Semi-finals of the biggest and most prestigious Contest on Nairaland.

We started with 15 beautiful ladies and now we're left with just 9. We'll be selecting our finalists and we can't make the selection without your votes.

To enable you make a decision on whom to vote for, the profiles and photos of these girls will be seen as you scroll down your screen.

I remain your host DYGEASY. cool

how much r they paying the contestants? .................. honestly, i know the contestants does not represent naija beauty? i hope they gonna pay them for joblessness.?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Oahray: 5:06pm On May 20, 2015
dharay99:

copy cat. lipsrsealed
you dey mind am. The best a copy can be is 'a good copy'.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by pbs4real(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
i vote tophaz sandrahnaub and twaci
u didnt add cc NLjega

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 20, 2015
Please let all join hands and vote massively for

Sandrahnaub
Tophaz
Twaci

share this so that your followers can see it and then vote

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Moana(f): 5:07pm On May 20, 2015
I vote for

Adeh39
Sandrahnaub
Tohpahz
Aipete2

Cc NLjega

Daz all

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 20, 2015
i vote (1)tohpahz(2)twaci(3)subbied(4)Lurlah2014(5)sandrahnaub cc NLjega

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Aminat508(f): 5:07pm On May 20, 2015
Contestant No 10 is beautiful.... NICE SKIN
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Ladycloud(f): 5:07pm On May 20, 2015
Congrats to them... if only network wasn't crappy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by toluine56(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
MzLaurel:

Wow! Thanks. cheesy

your'e welcome d power of a woman tho.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
nawa o who even nominated aipete2 God knows best sha I vote for all but aipete2
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by peeparty(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
tulzy3:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://tulznonisure..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!....
captain abeg we get one of una yaba left patient here.hurrry up
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by ibawon(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
SANDRAHNAUB,
SUBBIED,
TWACI,
cc NLJEGA
Tell SADRAHNAUB in Drake's voice "i got my eyes on you" pls holla @ me a peck would do. Lolzzz

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by hotgunz(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
Bein seein Twaci so I vote her

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by redcliff: 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
CONTESTANT NO. 14

>>>>|MZLAUREL|<<<<

She is Obarodion Annabella Ayo, a native of Edo state (the heart beat of Nigeria). An eighteen yrs old undergraduate of Auchi polytechnic, Benin. God willing, she would proceed to the university this year.

Her role models are, her dad, Omotola Jolade Ekeinde(the screen goddess) and Lady Farano.

"Give me pounded yam with melon soup! It's the shortcut to my heart" she quips, admist laughter.

Her hobbies are dancing (hopefully she would show us a video...lol) , reading and gisting.
Her unique quality is her habit of making people smile and putting God first in everything she does,no matter how tight her schedule is.
Her loved ones see her as a naughty but nice girl, who isvery lively and intelligent.

She believes she is deserving of the crown because she is intelligent, bold, beautiful, lively and creative. She can represent this forum anywhere. She implores nairalanders to vote for her as the next MISS NAIRALAND...

There you have it, Vote MzLaurel, Contestant No15 as the next Miss Nairaland. She promises to unveil her unique qualities thereafter.

This girl be like storm for xmen. Na when she wan take picture weathrr go change.. smh
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by stephenqueen: 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
agarawu23:
OK undecided
Kilo se e lenu shocked,talo gun e ni go lenu
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by 12month: 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
I vote for

MzLaurel
Tohpahz
Twaci

Cc NLJega

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by pbs4real(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
PDPwayoo:

how much r they paying the contestants? .................. honestly, i know the contestants does not represent naija beauty? i hope they gonna pay them for joblessness.?
ishilove a questn 4 ya. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by braine(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
Dygeasy:

CONTESTANT NO. 7

>>>>|SANDRAHNAUB|<<<<

Sandrahnaub hails from Imo state in the eastern part of Nigeria.
She is a 19 yrs old 200level medical student of Houdegbe North American University.
When asked what her favourite food is, she simply says "I love to swallow", be it eba,pounded yam etc. ‎Her role models are Ben Carson and her mum.

When she isn't reading her voluminous medical books, you would find her cooking or hanging out.

Her sense of reasoning and the fact that she is always smiling makes her different.
She is that daughter/sister/cousin/friend who hardly frowns, is always smiling, cracking jokes, ever compassionate and willing to help the needy.

When we asked her why she deserves to win the contest, she says "I deserve to be the Miss Nairaland because I want the opportunity to really come out to help people (that's one major reason I ventured into the medical field) and teach people how to laugh again, seriously, if there is a price for this pageantry I don't know, I just want to have fun as this is my first pageant ".

Vote the compassionate Sandrahnaub, Contestant No 7 as the next Miss Nairaland.

This bae is cute.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by gottoboy(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
kr0ne:
Please come o
I vote for Lurlah2014 and Tohpahz cc: NLJega

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by peeparty(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
Ladycloud:
Congrats to them... if only network wasn't crappy
welcoem dear hw r u?we still xpectingg ur vote.#team tohpahz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by kr0ne(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2015
Lmao! Kanyol, na me u dey rap for? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci gets my vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by kr0ne(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2015
gottoboy:

I vote for
Lurlah2014 and Tohpahz
cc: NLJega
Better pikin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by baybeeboi: 5:11pm On May 20, 2015
I never vote oo hope say time never pass

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Whizzcute(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2015
I humbly vote for

TOHPAHZ

SUBBIED

TWACI

SANDRAHNUAB

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by KpagoGIN(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2015
I Vote
Sandrahnaub
Tawci

cc NLjega

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (91)

How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / My Sexcapades In College / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.