Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State (1635 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Bayelsa State For Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by omanifrank(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-g2ss91M9IJ0/VVwgPHL8GgI/AAAAAAAFSjA/SjTg8djRGdw/s280/1b.jpg[/img]

Oladele John Nihi and his fellow trekkers, Gloria and Ify finally arrived Bayelsa state. They trekked to Bayelsa State to honour President Jonathan's decision to concede defeat during the Presidential elections.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pPRjABb9gzc/VVwgQrU576I/AAAAAAAFSjI/m31DizZXUC4/s280/1.jpg[/img]

9 jahub.com
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by shegsrules(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2015
Go collect your welldond check.
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by Pangea: 7:11am On May 20, 2015
Sorry o
Nothing for una
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by temitemi1(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by tyson99(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Receive sense its becoming stale

3 Likes

Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2015
g
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by eleko1: 7:18am On May 20, 2015
Madam VICKYROTEX,come see oo.Food is Ready
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by ArchEnemy(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2015
I wonder why people do what they do

You can't blame them though; we all ve our modus
operandi
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by missbehave247(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2015
Finally "kudos to your guys"
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by lordtosan(m): 7:24am On May 20, 2015
This man should be made to do a severe 'frog-jump' and flogged afterwards when he gets to GEJ village. Nobody should give him a dime. APC was patently in error to have rewarded the other guy. This nonesense should stop!
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by talktrue1(m): 7:24am On May 20, 2015
so soon
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by Nobody: 7:27am On May 20, 2015
Hurray, this boy is the real trekker, He is a Hero and his name will be written in the sands of time

3 Likes

Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2015
Congrats. I hope the physical exercise will improve your health. Let's see how uncle Jona will react. But I'd rather he be discrete in his appreciation.
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by unuane1(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2015
talktrue1:
so soon
My brother this their trekking matter tire me oo. it was less than a week ago when they arrive Uromi Edo state. I wonder how they do it and what route they took to have arrive Bayelsa state so soon. Honestly I don't think if this guys are genuinely trekking I sense some fraud here anyway kudos to them. I wanted to know if from Uromi they went through Benin city - sapele- warri- Ughelli then patani OR from Uromi- Agbor- Abbraka- Ughelli then patani ? from Uromi to patani is a pretty long distance to cover. My thought though.

1 Like

Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by kelvine(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2015
Been waiting for the news. Was even worried,thank God.
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by oneeast: 7:37am On May 20, 2015
These are the only genuine trekkers. Not the one that appeared in Lagos and suddenly re-appeared in Abuja!

1 Like

Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by VickyRotex(f): 7:42am On May 20, 2015
unuane1:
My brother this their trekking matter tire me oo. it was less than a week ago when they arrive Uromi Edo state. I wonder how they do it and what route they took to have arrive Bayelsa state so soon. Honestly I don't think if this guys are genuinely trekking I sense so fraud here anyway kudos to them. I wanted to know if from Uromi they went through Benin city - sapele- warri- Ughelli then patani OR from Uromi- Agbor- Abbraka- Ughelli then patani from Uromi to patani is a pretty long distance to cover. My thought though.

Trust me they are genuine. They trekked every distance. They make their movement and activities known on twitter.

@bolded, that's the route they took.

eleko1:
Madam VICKYROTEX,come see oo.Food is Ready

Food bawo? You miss thread ni embarassed your crush try, @Gloria, she be super woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by Anapuao(f): 7:56am On May 20, 2015
Welldone
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by deanoffaculty: 8:12am On May 20, 2015
Thank God for their lives. No new thing under the Sun. In the Bible, Israelites trekked till they get to promise Land........then there was no twitter and it was real. Trekkers no get level again, we dey wait something new like 'REMEMBER THE MAN WITH 6 LADIES CRAWLING FOR GMB FINALLY ARRIVES ABUJA'
grin grin grin grin
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by onatisi(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2015
I don't know the kind of reception these trekkers will get but nigerians have moved on from gej, secondly they are trekking to the president home state but this is the same state gej refused to do anything tangible in for the last 6 yrs and where the gov isn't on good terms with gej. Most likely the welcome they may receive may not be the kind of welcome they are anticipating .if gej had won the elections,the govs of each state these trekkers passed through would have honored them and given them money.
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by phlemzy: 8:31am On May 20, 2015
But those their shirts, are they wash & wear?
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by Mrval20(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2015
You're welcome, trekkers.
Jonathan is a cunning man, he'd reward these fellows 'secretly'.
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by BabaNath(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2015
Jona Don talk say hin no dey go house immediately. You go need wait am there for like two months when hin go come back from obodo oyinbo to come give una transport
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by after1: 8:18pm On May 20, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
Hurray, this boy is the real trekker, He is a Hero and his name will be written in the sands of time
[/s]

Dumb fool.
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by bashydemy(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Trust me they are genuine. They trekked every distance. They make their movement and activities known on twitter.

@bolded, that's the route they took.

WHich kind yeye genuine trekking be that, They only show pic from border to border of each states, where are the pics when they get to those places mention above like Agbor- Abbraka- Ughelli then patani? They left Delta and appear in Bayelsa.... watching in HD
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by VickyRotex(f): 4:29pm On May 21, 2015
bashydemy:
WHich kind yeye genuine trekking be that, They only show pic from border to border of each states, where are the pics when they get to those places mention above like Agbor- Abbraka- Ughelli then patani ? They left Delta and appear in Bayelsa.... watching in HD

You shouldnt say something you aint sure of. Go check out their twitter handle, these guys upload pix all the time. They take pix at every junction and town they get to, and upload them. You shouldnt use the pictures you see here on NL to judge. @Bolded, check the attached images, those are the proofs you needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by VickyRotex(f): 4:31pm On May 21, 2015
bashydemy:
WHich kind yeye genuine trekking be that, They only show pic from border to border of each states, where are the pics when they get to those places mention above like Agbor- Abbraka- Ughelli then patani? They left Delta and appear in Bayelsa.... watching in HD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by bashydemy(m): 5:59am On May 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

You shouldnt say something you aint sure of. Go check out their twitter handle, these guys upload pix all the time. They take pix at every junction and town they get to, and upload them. You shouldnt use the pictures you see here on NL to judge. @Bolded, check the attached images, those are the proofs you needed.
Na una sabi, boarding bus from one place to another and claiming they are trekking.
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by VickyRotex(f): 8:06am On May 23, 2015
bashydemy:
Na una sabi, boarding bus from one place to another and claiming they are trekking.

The fact that you can't trek like they did, doesn't mean you should condemn/doubt them. Learn to respect people's opinion and decision.

You asked for evidence, I took out time to get it for you, and here you are still spewing words that's uncalled for.
Re: Remember Man With 2 Ladies Trekking For Jonathan Finally Arrives Bayelsa State by bashydemy(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

The fact that you can't trek like they did, doesn't mean you should condemn/doubt them. Learn to respect people's opinion and decision.

You asked for evidence, I took out time to get it for you, and here you are still spewing words that's uncalled for.

hahaha me trek where i wan get time for that nonsense, where i wan put my business haaha na person wey no get work dey embark on that kind useless trekking.

(1) (Reply)

Iara And Adams Oshiomhole Play With A Cute Kid / LTV Can Compete With CNN, BBC, Others—ambode / Seeking For Rich Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.