Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts (35998 Views)

BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
fredagu:
sum piple reason lik animals so bey pouring away dat huge amount is Ok buh wen our politicians buy ride worth dat amount u call dem thieves am so disapointed at her for dis single action sum people shud knw dat anytin u do has consequences nd she's a celeb piple up to her it's totally wrong

Accepted. But don't u think dis is a different scenerio?

*She worked for her money, its her sweat.( But wasting it like that is not good)

*our politicians, stole the common wealth of every nigerian to buy demselves luxury. It is not good because they stole it.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by U2ice(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
Dis 1 smal nah...

Come 9ja see whr guys break four bottles against d 4 wheels of a car....d tell d owner of d car " owo motor e la foka yen"
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by lolly2pops: 12:50pm On May 20, 2015
Why do you people think Beyoncé owes you something? If she wants to pour even a 500 000 dollar Champaign into a Jacuzzi let her do it. Make your own money ok. Forget about her "being a role model" 'cause to me and my loved ones she is not. We look up to the best even in our society.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by yomzzy(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2015
It's her money.. her business
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Ranchhoddas: 12:50pm On May 20, 2015
Why do poor people always feel that they can tell STUPENDOUSLY RICH people how to spend their money?

4 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 20, 2015
You too can just do the exact thing Beyonce did ... that is , gather 3 empty bottles of any expensive wine , fill them with water and pour it out into a tube .
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Charliiee(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2015
fredagu:
sum piple reason lik animals so bey pouring away dat huge amount is Ok buh wen our politicians buy ride worth dat amount u call dem thieves am so disapointed at her for dis single action sum people shud knw dat anytin u do has consequences nd she's a celeb piple luksu
p to her it's totally wrong
so you're comparing a celeb(private citizen) who makes a honest living to a politician who spend tax payers money, guy, you be fool I swear. BTW did Bey tell anyone she wants to be their role model? If you're looking for role models look up to ur parents. Bey owes no one nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Ferdinandu(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2015
As far as am concerned, there is no difference between her who buys it and pours it in a bathtub and another that buys it to drink. How can sb spend N4,000,000 on a bottle of a fvcking drink.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by vickrino(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2015
Na God give her jare.

But she ash sha o!
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by adedayoleke90(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2015
Too much money speaking there.......................GOD pls bless my hustle.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by eby4kenny: 12:58pm On May 20, 2015
oboy no b small matter ooo.oluwa change my statues
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by repogirl(f): 12:58pm On May 20, 2015
She dey find attention na, bloody attention wh'ore.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by daddynasa: 12:59pm On May 20, 2015
u see why I love arsene wenger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by daddynasa: 1:00pm On May 20, 2015
Ferdinandu:
As far as am concerned, there is no difference between her who buys it and pours it in a bathtub and another that buys it to drink. How can sb spend N4,000,000 on a bottle of a few fvcking drink.
d drink dey cure ebola or na cancer?
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by 1N9a: 1:01pm On May 20, 2015
It's a lie joor, she Jst refilled the both with water neh, it's water joor... Jst bcus it's Beyoncé dats why pple blvd it's wine.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by ZACHIE: 1:02pm On May 20, 2015
eby4kenny:
oboy no b small matter ooo.oluwa change my statues
If this is what motivates you about money, Oluwa will make your STATUES so big that no one can carry . Stonehenge will be small beside you.
Ode oshi
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by tablu: 1:02pm On May 20, 2015
Beyonce thats so vain of you...
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by lexy2014: 1:04pm On May 20, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Did she buy it with dier money? Abeg let dem go and get a life
Hmmm...
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by klax(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
Why do poor people always feel that they can tell STUPENDOUSLY RICH people how to spend their money?

Oh that is how Bill Gate, Sir Slim, Warren Buffeti, Mr Watson, Dangote, Adenuga, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, Otedola and host of world class billionaires pour drinks to hub Interesting, because I can hear you Mr billionaire calling people who are saying she should not have done that and put it on twitter to proof a point poor people isn't Pls tell me your worth I mean all you got that your name is yet to be listed above?

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Farnen(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2015
With all these extraordinary attention her action is getting, she's going to make more money.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by yinkakani(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2015
shey didirin ni gbogbo yin ni una no see say na water she dey pour?? angry angry
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 20, 2015
SFSNIPER:
When you have the opportunity, enjoy urself. She worked and sweated for it.

ur parents will be disappointed....

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by hustla(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2015
Is it your money?
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by persius555(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2015
For all i care, that could just be alomo bitters. Beyonce bad shaaa, she don dey give some people headache and sleepless night.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Touchey: 1:14pm On May 20, 2015
DanielPop:
Could be a stunt....bottle filled with water after they finished downing the real thingy! grin

don't forget that her husband(jay-z) is the owner of the company
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Shaw007(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2015
Four plots of land inside bathtub undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 20, 2015
after drinking it..hope i will thirst no more....mtchew.....scuntus
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Touchey: 1:16pm On May 20, 2015
Proffdada:
Beyoncé was really feeling herself, and riled up Twitter in the process.

Queen Bey and Nicki Minaj dropped their "Feeling Myself" music video on Monday — on Tidal, of course — and one particular scene definitely got a reaction (possibly an overraction) out of viewers. Jay Z's better half can be seen pouring out a shiny bottle of Armand de Brignac — aka Ace of Spades — into a hot tub, which rubbed quite a few folks the wrong way.

Why? Because it's a big old waste of money. The bottle of bubbly ranges in price, sometimes upwards into the hundreds of thousands of dollars range, although it's unclear just how much this particular one costs.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/blogs/celeb-news/beyonc%C3%A9-pours-out-pricey-bottle-of-alcohol-in-a-hot-tub--twitter-reacts-002522592.html

Cc: lalasticlala

I still remember jay-z bought the company, so its no Biggy to her
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by tintingz(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2015
Lol, it might not be the real content in the bottle she's pouring, it is water she is pouring.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by mcaylife(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2015
hahn:
All those people complaining about their "tuition" fees. I hope they realise that after graduating they might not be able to get jobs so the investment might actually be a waste. Beyonce pouring a $20k worth of champagne into a bathtub will definitely bring her more album, video and concert ticket sales.

And also remember she dropped out of school in the 5th grade aka primary 5
DUMBEST COMMENT OF THE YEAR.....
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by deathwing(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2015
The truth is, She could decide to set the money on fire and Nothing will happen. It's hers, in the end. You can claim obligation and force charity out of her..but it's her money in the end. So stop disturbing yourself and figure out how not to waste yours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Igwe 2pac, Labista, Angela Okorie, Harry B, Jnr Pope & Walter Anga / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.