Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts (35991 Views)

BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by hahn(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2015
mcaylife:
DUMBEST COMMENT OF THE YEAR.....

A nerve was obviously hit
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by hahn(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
mcaylife:
DUMBEST COMMENT OF THE YEAR.....

Olodo
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Akiika: 1:25pm On May 20, 2015
You can't tell people how to spend the money they labored for, go make your's and stop whining...mtchew!!!
Besides, it's a music video...it could be water in those bottles. The internet have just made people more stupid...taaa!
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by ELBAND: 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
Foolish girl
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by tellwisdom: 1:32pm On May 20, 2015
Na water she dey pour jor. Mumu people undecided
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by tellwisdom: 1:33pm On May 20, 2015
Empty bottles filled with water
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by sheba123(f): 1:36pm On May 20, 2015
Joboms dear kindly vote ma gurl maureensylvia on the pageant thread.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Joboms(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2015
sheba123:
Joboms dear kindly vote ma gurl maureensylvia on the pageant thread.

OK
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by 989900: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
Film trick tinz cheesy. . . apparently any half-smart individual can pour some random liquid into those bottles. SMH for those that fell for it. sad
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by ejorgeneral: 1:49pm On May 20, 2015
Na her husband get company.. If she like, pour a thousand litre GeePee tank of the champagne, na their cup of tea.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by abbey621(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2015
Most of them probably don't know that she makes more than that every day, from performance to album sales to adverts and so much more. We talking about a mega platinum diva here and a black person for that matter, of course she gon show swag! $20,000 just 4 million naira, she probably spends more than that on her pet per week grin grin grin
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by eminex(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2015
na water dem fill inside d bottle jor angry...
i cant b decieved.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 20, 2015
Blacks be behaving like monkeys since 828 BC. This money can be used to solve a problem for somebody. Who's she tryna impress? angry angry angry angry
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by kingjoo: 2:16pm On May 20, 2015
What's the difference, pouring that champ inside the tub or inside hits mouth. Who even drink wine worth $2000 when millions of people all over the world can't find meal to eat. smh
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by encrypt(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2015
It is funny how people believe just because you have a lot of money you should give it to them because they do not have any...Its like someone without fingers attacking people with an extra finger....So she poured a $20,000 drink into a hot tub...big deal...do you want to know how she was able to do it?? well it was certainly not by b*tching on twitter about somebody else's spending habits.
Funny thing is half of those people complaining are guilty of the same wasteful habit just in a different proportion. There is no difference between you (babes) that goes to a restaurant take two to three bites out of the chicken and say you are okay and her. WASTAGE is WASTAGE
GO MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY AND LETS SEE HOW GENEROUS YOU GET

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by fzero: 2:24pm On May 20, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Did she buy it with dier money? Abeg let dem go and get a life
You should be the one to go get a life, ode..

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by shamecurls(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2015
Chai! My annual salary in a pool of water! God make me bigger
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Obascoetubi: 2:29pm On May 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Americans and their wahala
Wetin concern me undecided
i smell blood money
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by mcaylife(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2015
hahn:

Olodo
did u just called me olodo? well I have a superior and that's u..
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 20, 2015
The 15L bottle goes for 15000 dollars. The one she is drinking is 75CL and costs a little over 1000 dollars...not 20000...
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by hahn(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2015
mcaylife:
did u just called me olodo? well I have a superior and that's u..

Lol @ "did you just CALLED"! Brother, do the right thing and refund your school fees back to your parents. It will be unfair for you to scam them by making them believe you actually got the education they invested their hard earned money to help you achieve.

Yes, you ARE an olodo and I'm your superior in life. Thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by vodkat: 3:01pm On May 20, 2015
It's just a video stupid ppl. How do.they.know.its.not.water

at the end of the day I can use my money to clean my yansh if I will
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by drake22: 3:02pm On May 20, 2015
It is a normal here. We party with Ace of space

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by mediahubng(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2015
Wizkid – Expensive $hit [VIDEO] - Media Hub Ng http:///mItegQ

Emmanuel Adebayor Comes Hard On His Older Brother in a New Facebook Post - Media Hub Ng http:///E_cEbw
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by edi287: 3:25pm On May 20, 2015
Her money...she can do whatever she wants. Morons acting like she didn't work for her money.

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by RaeMystix: 3:35pm On May 20, 2015
Beyonce is known for been a cheap skate. I could dear that she switched that for a cheaper brand of chaps, cos the photo( scene), was for a music video that was Nikki Minaj featured in.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Ranchhoddas: 3:40pm On May 20, 2015
klax:

Oh that is how Bill Gate, Sir Slim, Warren Buffeti, Mr Watson, Dangote, Adenuga, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, Otedola and host of world class billionaires pour drinks to hub Interesting, because I can hear you Mr billionaire calling people who are saying she should not have done that and put it on twitter to proof a point poor people isn't Pls tell me your worth I mean all you got that your name is yet to be listed above?
ode...is it your money?This lady is worth 450million dollars and you are here crying that she spent less than 100thousand dollars on drinks in a music video(which is her occupation by the way).If not that poverty has clogged your brain,you would have realised that she would make far more than that from the video.Beyonce is not responsible for the poverty in the world and you cannot tell her what to do with it...It's her money and she can spend it however she likes.All those people you listed up there still spend their money on what you and your ilk would want to call 'wastage'.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by sladimeji(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Did she buy it with dier money? Abeg let dem go and get a life
SHUT UP!!!.....
its really ridiculous.... 20000$
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Proffdada: 4:26pm On May 20, 2015
This is my first time on fp and thrice Ftc on the same day
Shout hallelujah
Seems the mods are lenient after I got banned from being Ftc yesterday
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 20, 2015
hahaha...is it their money? but wait a little she is showing off while we are criticizing and making fortune out it...thats investment if you don't know. Her turnover will triple that from that video alone.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by obynaDmob(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2015
The first Guy's comment is just deep
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 20, 2015
RaeMystix:
Beyonce is known for been a cheap skate. I could dear that she switched that for a cheaper brand of chaps, cos the photo( scene), was for a music video that was Nikki Minaj featured in.

Look at who is calling "Beyoncé" a cheap skate? You must be totally deluded. Google Beyoncé instead of disgracing yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emodi Obi, Bimbo Akintola’s Trainer / Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' / Kanayo Kanayo Joins Korede Bello On Stage,Dances As He Sings Godwin In Abuja(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.