Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (52954 Views)

"Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by segun400: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2016

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by funnynation(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nna mehn.. God abeg if u no wan call me...try pick my call nah? Sombody dey use machine dey spray money make I see the money chop b4 I talk of popping with machine. But dis guy source of income is something that beat my imagination.. Na wa oo. Ibo boys and their way sha..
*Broke ass niggaz go be like ''who he epp''...''all dis na vanity''.* my brother no be vanity.. Hustle ur way out...

@Nairaland official comedian

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by segun400: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
more

2 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
How can someone just have bastard money and not even one person can trace his source of it. undecided

I'm not hating but it really baffles me

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by moxsella(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
ori mi je kin lowo oooo, life is all about money, money makes the world go round. God pls crown my own effort tooo ooo make i get money like ................ but i no want d type of dasuki money oooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by cruzita(f): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin

Anywhere money go people go follow

the power of MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by cruzita(f): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
How can someone just have bastard money and not even one person can trace his source of it. undecided

that one no concern naija

61 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
cruzita:
that one no concern naija
Nawa o!

23 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by toba400: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
ok
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Beremx(f): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

As long as he's not a politician, i don't think anyone cares to know about the source of his wealth.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Beremx:
As long as he's not a politician, i don't think anyone cares to know about the source of his wealth.
Hmmm....that's really strange.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by tosin400: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
nawa ooo

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Why should anyone trace his source of wealth when he has not hurt them with his wealth,did he steal their money??does he owe them any explanation??after the tracing what happens next??..why waste our time tracing his source of wealth when we could just spend that time to create our own wealth and make some people be wasting their own time to be tracing our own wealth...

218 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Bsc(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
E money...Is good to have a nice nick name.. One of my guy wey dey bear the nick name confusion.. Is still confuse till today since 15yrs ago..
I remember a guy too named dollar man @ onitsha .. He patronizes okirika (ok) sellers...one day he bought a baggy jean and got huge amount of dollar in the pockets of the Jean ..today his entire life is change ...what is ur name and What is ur nick name?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Chidizman(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abeg who get unused indomie sauce

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by ArikeAriyo(f): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Give me money nah cry cry

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by lonelydora: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by fiftynaira(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
.... shout out to my C.E.O anywere u dey we d C money!

goldbim come and see our wedding bestman

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Ayomi088(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by 4stylz: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

That's not your bizness , did he take yours?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by harbeedaymee(f): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
i see EFCC coming after E-money undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by MoreWahala: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
E Money, we are watching, time will surely tell

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by philip0906(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Why should anyone trace his source of wealth when he has not hurt them with his wealth,did he steal their money??does he owe them any explanation??after the tracing what happens next??..why waste our time tracing his source of wealth when we could just spend that time to create our own wealth and make some people be wasting their own time to be tracing our own wealth...
On point

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by babyfaceafrica: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
His money,his life
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by hazyfm: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin
crazymommy:
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Bitterleafsoup: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chai money miss road every where!
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by epospiky(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
He owns the money though.... so let him do whatever he pleases.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Weedcrusher: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
E money do money rituals for India cheesy

Ask Igbo people aka Jews grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dat last tweet though. Those are some b00bz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Olalan(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
in saner climes his source of wealth will be investigated, you might say its nobody's business but truth be told the worship of money by most Nigerians has contributed to increase in financial crimes in the country sine you are sure nobody will ask questions as to your source of wealth.
Seeing how some peps defend the illogical on this thread baffles me, so nations that have systems and institutions to check peoples sources of income are stupid and backward cause they don't mind their business. But I know of a truth that if we Africans were emulating such stupidity our society would have been a better place by now.

42 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Of These Odunlade Adekola's Memes Is Your Favorite? / Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / Ubi Franklin Vacations In Dubai With Sandra Iheuwa & Ariella (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.