Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (24187 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by fortunechy(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2015
if u die nw she will cum wit another guy to ur funeral.luv wit ur head nt wit hrt.no be only she waka cum though!!!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Doughyeenbae(f): 7:05pm On May 20, 2015
donphilopus:

Hi.. You look like one Amaka. Am I right?!
Amaka huh...really? Nah.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by donphilopus: 7:26pm On May 20, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Amaka huh...really? Nah.
Owky....face looks familiar.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Doughyeenbae(f): 7:37pm On May 20, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
so if we die for love an u will soon forget the lover that died for u after his burial an u immediately that same day spend a night with ur new lover. Chai God punish girls dem
bros,calm down...a beg.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Tunnamania(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Amaka huh...really? Nah.
Amaka , y u dey deny your name here na. lolzzz.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Doughyeenbae(f): 9:28pm On May 20, 2015
Tunnamania:
Amaka , y u dey deny your name here na. lolzzz.
Lol...emeka...gerarahia.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Tunnamania(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Lol...emeka...gerarahia.
lol... Good u fessed up, How is amarachi?
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Elder4all(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2015
Lekwe gi lekwe 6ft.......rip in advance bro!!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 20, 2015
Thats d safest place in naija right now
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by ibro360(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2015
Engrpj:

My frnd I have been in Borno all my life. I have only heard of insurgency but never witnessed it with my Eyes... Don't go by people that Exagerate tons...am currently residing inside Unimaid qtrs..... If u Luv her come down nothing dey happen
my dear how can u say u live inside unimaid qtrs n u hv never witnessed insurgency,wat abt all d heavy gun shots n bomb blast around unimaid am nt saying maiduguri is no relatively safe.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Engrpj(m): 12:52am On May 21, 2015
ibro360:
my dear how can u say u live inside unimaid qtrs n u hv never witnessed insurgency,wat abt all d heavy gun shots n bomb blast around unimaid am nt saying maiduguri is no relatively safe.

Oga..Read my post very well pls....I said CURRENTLY am. or has New GRA Residents, Or Maduganari, ever witnessed insurgency
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Engrpj(m): 12:53am On May 21, 2015
ibro360:

Oga..Read my post very well pls....I said CURRENTLY am in Unimaid qtrs.. or has New GRA Residents, Or Maduganari, ever witnessed insurgency
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Boyooosa(m): 1:05am On May 21, 2015
What can u advise me in this kind of situation? Then do it na... why r u wasting ur hard earned MB on this kind of question, r u a JOKER?
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by abiambo(m): 3:54am On May 21, 2015
damiloladuke:
I met this pretty lady on Linkedin, she works as a graduate Assistant at the department of Biological Science, UNIMAID.

IT'S been 6 months now that we've been relating and we both seem to be falling in love with eachother.

I tried inviting her down to Lagos, but she said I have to prove my love for her first by coming to Maiduguiri to see her.

With the security situation over there, Am confused. I love this girl and Am as well concerned about my life.

Am the first child and I don't wanna die now.

Any advice on What I could do?

cc: lalasticlala
if u think she's fr real,like really a girl ( that's not from chibok) u can go. Make sure also that she's not one alhaji's wife
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Biafracom(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2015
damiloladuke:
I met this pretty lady on Linkedin, she works as a graduate Assistant at the department of Biological Science, UNIMAID.

IT'S been 6 months now that we've been relating and we both seem to be falling in love with eachother.

I tried inviting her down to Lagos, but she said I have to prove my love for her first by coming to Maiduguiri to see her.

With the security situation over there, Am confused. I love this girl and Am as well concerned about my life.

Am the first child and I don't wanna die now.

Any advice on What I could do?

cc: lalasticlala
She can as well prove her own love to u by coming down to Lagos... #That's why i pray AMEN
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by pinkiberry(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2015
with the security challenges on ground I advice you not to go
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Chivee(f): 9:12am On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Its a herculean task.. Buh if u survive d jorney, make sure u bang d shii outta her!
grin
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by mayay: 3:11pm On May 21, 2015
To prove true love from both parties, let Abuja be the meeting out!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by fF01(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Lagos to maiduguri? Hmmm! Make devil no use u o! U go tell me weda chicks don finish 4 lag??
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by teejay305: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
if u truly love her, u should go na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.