Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman (30813 Views)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by paulbets: 12:46pm On May 20, 2015
Time to be reborn
The Phoenix
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by spencekat(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2015
Finally,good for him.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by HeisenbergWW: 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
i wonder how PDP will play opposition politics with all these internal crisis. The party is gradually dying
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by lamrose: 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
The PDP's are getting refine by removing or changing some HEADS that is my opinoin

kahal29:
Chuks Okocha in Abuja

The crisis rocking the PDP took a turn for the worst as the national chairman of the party, Adamu Mu’azu has resigned as the national chairman.

His resignation took effect immediately.

Also , it was reliably gathered that President Goodluck Jonathan has asked the chairman of PDP Board of Trustees (BoT), Chief Anthony Anenih to resign his office as the BOT chairman. But it is not known whether Anenih has accepted to resign or not.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/muazu-resigns-as-pdp-chairman/209828/
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is news! shocked

Severussnape
Barcanista

Make una come o

Food dun done cool

Yes now the HQ of PDP is in SS and SE, anyperson who want to join from the North must promise, and must deliver his state
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by yomzzy(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
See confusion. PDP is finished. Bye bye transformation
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Bimpe29: 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
The end of 16 years reign of the erstwhile largest political party in Africa. One problem too many for the Umbrella political dealers.

grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by hamaworld(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
The game has been change. Game over
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Blackfire(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2015
First of all we need a strong opposition in nigeria, atleast 2 or 3. I hope yall know 60% of apc is pdp.
If nigeria fall into the hand of one party, we all we feel the blow, and right now, we dont need it. Pdp should either rebuild, or merge or change name.
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by adedayoleke90(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2015
This is end of road for this party called PDP................more resigns and dump to comes in months
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 20, 2015
kahal29:
Chuks Okocha in Abuja

The crisis rocking the PDP took a turn for the worst as the national chairman of the party, Adamu Mu’azu has resigned as the national chairman.

His resignation took effect immediately.

Also , it was reliably gathered that President Goodluck Jonathan has asked the chairman of PDP Board of Trustees (BoT), Chief Anthony Anenih to resign his office as the BOT chairman. But it is not known whether Anenih has accepted to resign or not.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/muazu-resigns-as-pdp-chairman/209828/

The man who equated being a PDP member to being a Muslim.
I guess he has lost his faith
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Amiano(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2015
Tony should also resign and retire back to uromi
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by TheBawse(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2015
the beginning of the end for pdp
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by akindele487(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2015
Hope fayose will hav peace of mind now
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by PassingShot(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2015
Built2last:
Its long over due. they also have to change name from PDP to something more appealing.

Then bring in new bloods.

Our democracy will be in jeopardy if we allow any party run a one party state.

The only way the masses will have a better life is to keeping demanding and holding politicians accountable.

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Beface(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2015
hamaworld:
The game has been change. Game over
They cannot change the Game rather they can only change the players.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Frankilism(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2015
tociano009 post=d house on fire 33921167:
Better
better my bros its a divided house
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Zelex9(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2015
When I hear that Anenih has resigned, is the true indication of an "end of an era".
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by uncledewale(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2015
Hope they get it right shaa.....we need a strong opposition to keep the change agents on their toes..........[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 20, 2015
Finally the incompetent and back stabber has stepped down

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by maxive(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2015
better! this would pave way for the rebuilding process for viable opposition. i guess nxt chair would b a southerner
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by MizMyColi(f): 1:07pm On May 20, 2015
asumo12:
cry cry cry

Pele.
I have a quick solution.

If you mail the mods and apologise for what caused the ban, I believe they will oblige.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by permsec: 1:08pm On May 20, 2015
Beremx:
I care less what happens in a drowning party like PDP. Give me better news about KOWA and APGA. grin grin

Next story please!
your talk no dey always get head..... i noticed it long ago
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by wallex1983(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2015
Na lie
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Gboliwe: 1:09pm On May 20, 2015
Muazu resigned? shocked shocked

That's the honorable thing to do. For the party to succeed it must be revamped. It's always darkest before dawn.

Ride on.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by asumo12: 1:09pm On May 20, 2015
i waited and d antisperm bolt abi wetin dem dey call am don finish em hand work

tnx miss

no forget u still owing me "1"

just ONE

MizMyColi:

Pele.
I have a quick solution.

If you mail the mods and apologise for what caused the ban, I believe they will oblige.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by blym4real: 1:11pm On May 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is news! shocked
Severussnape Barcanista
Make una come o
Food dun done cool
Are you a pdp fan or supporter?
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by koolly009: 1:12pm On May 20, 2015
Eeeyah, this iss so bad fr the poor pdp aka people deceiving people.

Register for a language course with "KOOL-END LANGUAGE CENTRE, Gwarinpa.
We teach German, French,Russian, Italian, Chinese, Spanish & English.
+Reg/ preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch.
Venue: No 3, B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa.
Call. 08035949272
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Beremx(f): 1:15pm On May 20, 2015
permsec:
your talk no dey always get head..... i noticed it long ago
who is this ediot? Do I know you?
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by MizMyColi(f): 1:16pm On May 20, 2015
grin
asumo12:
i waited and d antisperm bolt abi wetin dem dey call am don finish em hand work

tnx miss

no forget u still owing me "1"

just ONE

Sure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.