Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman (30825 Views)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Abugab(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2015
Maybe GEJ taking over as BoT Chairman and getting someone from the South South or South East as Chairman and that will bring PDP to a southern party nay SS/SE. Gradually, they will wind down as I see the SE aligning with the power at the top for their political and economic good thus making PDP be a minority party. Winning local government chairmanship and Councillorships will soon be their political targets.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by dhorlipizzu(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2015
175:
Really? This is a great piece of news. The movement for a coordinated opposition has been born.
*Modified*

Ehmmmm. . .na FTC be dis? Well I don't like bragging sha but wait ooooo. . . .Firstus La Commentus.

God Bless Nigeria!!!!
I want to thank Airtel, the MOD who pushed this
thread to FP, S.B.Â.N members here present,
Tribal War lords, Bigots, Cramjones Group of
Company, Temitemi1 Heroes and Role Model
Establishment, Seun, Lalasticala, Ishilove,
Trekkers Propagators Inc, You! yes You, and
finally God Almighty who is about to make me
have my very first paid employment after NYSC!
Joblessness bad ooooo! But I go soon get job. .
.Amen!!!!
God bless You all.

Na werey u be!!! Because of Ftc u sp*t all these sh*t? Damn!!! Bring ur head make I break am with my old limca bottle yeye pikin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by nduchucks: 1:19pm On May 20, 2015
GEJ is not capable of being the leader of PDP, he is simply too weak for that position. he should step aside and let capable opposition, free of cluelessness, emerge.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by madjune(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Fayose finally frustrate the man sha

Fayose said the truth that most pdp men were too scared to confront since last year- Muazu was and is still an APC undercover man.

The clueless Jonathan and his men were just too dumb to figure Muazu out before the campaign where Muazu had repeatedly told people that pdp had used him without compensation and that it was his time to pay them back.

I wonder what else jonathan and his men needed to hear before acting because thi Muazu helped in delivering much of the north to apc.

Muazu really deserves an award for helping dismantle an incompetent, destructive party.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by sonofspada(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
Game changer has don it again
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by erunz(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
I AS A SUPPORTER OF GEJ AND A FAN OF PDP, AM HAPPY HE RESIGNED. A MAN WHO COULDN'T DELIVER QUATER OF THE VOTES CAST IN, D NORTH. THIS IS A HAPPY NEWS FOR PDP SUPPORTERS AS THIS WILL GIVE ROOM TO D REBIRTH OF THE NEW PDP. HE IS ALSO FREE TO JOIN APC. I URGE PDP TO STILL REASERVE THAT POSITION FOR A NORTHERNER.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by obyno6ix: 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
This is good news. Let the bad eggs leave so that new and vibrant ones can come in. PDP should bounce back as strong opposition.
Let them learn from their mistakes, very important.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by veraponpo(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2015
Another problem will brew from who will be the next PDP Chairman.

I cant laugh, I thought Doyin Okupe said APC wont stand for one year before it implodes?

Unfortunately PDP has exploded instead.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by traffics(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2015
people deceiving people (PDP) is already dead, confusion everywhere CHANGE Everywhere.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is news! shocked

Severussnape
Barcanista

Make una come o

Food dun done cool
If true then it is goooood news and welcome development
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by jaybee(f): 1:32pm On May 20, 2015
kahal29:
Chuks Okocha in Abuja

The crisis rocking the PDP took a turn for the worst as the national chairman of the party, Adamu Mu’azu has resigned as the national chairman.

His resignation took effect immediately.

Also , it was reliably gathered that President Goodluck Jonathan has asked the chairman of PDP Board of Trustees (BoT), Chief Anthony Anenih to resign his office as the BOT chairman. But it is not known whether Anenih has accepted to resign or not.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/muazu-resigns-as-pdp-chairman/209828/

This has vindicated those of us who hold and maintain that GEJ is not a good leader.

What manner of leader is that destroy the powerful party, the biggest party in Africa, that brought him to power like GEJ.

Is that the leader that Nigeria deserves?

The epitaph that will be left for the Presidential years of Goodluck Jonathan is this:

HERE IS A PRESIDENT WHO DESTROYED PDP AND ALMOST DESTROYED NIGERIA.

- Festus Keyamo January 2015

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by billyG(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2015
PDP sacking national chairmen like NFA sacking coaches,since 1999,they still has not tell us how dey want muazu 2 win for pdp he only has 1 right crooked thumb or they want him 2 rigg election.did they gav him mobilisation fee?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by atlwireles: 1:34pm On May 20, 2015
We should seek an amendment in the next PDP NWC meeting. where all members of the party's NWC, should be elected public officials only. This way serving Govs, Senators and house of rep members, are the people leading the party.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by billyG(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2015
madjune:

Fayose said the truth that most pdp men were too scared to confront since last year- Muazu was and is still an APC undercover man.

The clueless Jonathan and his men were just too dumb to figure Muazu out before the campaign where Muazu had repeatedly told people that pdp had used him without compensation and that it was his time to pay them back.

I wonder what else jonathan and his men needed to hear before acting because thi Muazu helped in delivering much of the north to apc.

Muazu really deserves an award for helping dismantle an incompetent, destructive party.
I still dnt get it how did muazu campaign 4 apc?those that campaign 4 apc is fanny bigmouth,fayose &pej those dumbskull insulted d entire north & swayed voters 2 vote 4 GMB they make him a victim who deserve d sympathy of all.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 20, 2015
Good. now he is free to join apc ater all.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by morbeta(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
Loading..........Muazu will soon cross carpet. FFK new pdp Chairman, Mama piss first female BOT chairman. PDP adios...
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Donclaracuzo: 1:48pm On May 20, 2015
Good news! This is time for PDP to put their house in other , repackage their party and play the opposition role measure for measure without allowing those with ethnic sentiments to champion their cause.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:49pm On May 20, 2015
Come oo! am i the only person that has been observing the automatic disappearance of the cunny FFK since his clueless master failed woefully.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by permsec: 1:55pm On May 20, 2015
Beremx:
who is this ediot? Do I know you?
no.... but u are fool
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by ayindejimmy(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2015
kahal29:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/muazu-resigns-as-pdp-chairman/209828/

This is absurd! President telling party leaders to resign. This can never happen in APC? The party should be different from govt. But not PDP
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by quiet006storm: 2:00pm On May 20, 2015
In the midst of all the Nigerian Political Scene drama, take a second to answer this question- Have you ever felt so much pain that you become one with it? take the time out to read this http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/wheres-my-pain.html?spref=tw
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by frankly01: 2:01pm On May 20, 2015
What next? The PDP seems to be on it's last legs.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by ishiamu(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2015
Beremx:
I care less what happens in a drowning party like PDP. Give me better news about KOWA and APGA. grin grin

Next story please!

Soon amadioha and sango will team up and come for you ooo just be watching and b4 u knw it you will be dead as you wished our great party
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2015
Hmm
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 20, 2015
They got too comfortable winning that they forgot how to lose
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2015
Bye bye
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Safari29: 2:42pm On May 20, 2015
bye bye PDP, we will miss you. my regards to ....
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by KingTom(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is news! shocked
Severussnape Barcanista
Make una come o
Food dun done cool
You forgot Truckpusher grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2015
D Largest party in Africa.
D Party dat boasted to rule for 50yrs
JAGABAN see wetin ur strategy dey cause
Singing: P D P Bridge is falling down, falling down,
Falling down
P D P Bridge is falling down...
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Cossette: 2:58pm On May 20, 2015
and there exits the man known as the game changer!
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:05pm On May 20, 2015
Somewhere in Ekiti State, Fayose is doing the boogey-woogey dance! grin
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by johnie: 3:16pm On May 20, 2015
Fayose responding on Channels TV.

... Welcomes resignationn say its normaal practice across the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.