Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman (30826 Views)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by madjune(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2015
billyG:

I still dnt get it how did muazu campaign 4 apc?those that campaign 4 apc is fanny bigmouth,fayose &pej those dumbskull insulted d entire north & swayed voters 2 vote 4 GMB they make him a victim who deserve d sympathy of all.

Well, are you aware that it was Muazu that officially kicked off pdp's campaign?
Did you listen to his speech during the kickoff?
His speech subtly demonised pdp before the nation.
Amongst others, he described pdp as a "chop I chop party"

No sane voting Nigerian would vote for such rubbish set of people to continue leading him.

That was an undercut signal he sent to Nigerians.
Then, can you check Muazu's traditional home base and areas of influence and see who won in those areas?

Don't worry, I will expose more ways he worked for the apc in my forthcoming book titled MUAZU- THE UNKNOWN HERO OF DEMOCRACY.

Make sure you buy it. $50.00 only.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by texazzpete(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2015
madjune:

Well, are you aware that it was Muazu that officially kicked off pdp's campaign?

No sane voting Nigerian would vote for such rubbish set of people to continue leading him.

Then, can you check Muazu's traditional home base and areas of influence and see who won in those areas?

Don't worry, I will expose more ways he worked for the apc in my forthcoming book titled MUAZU- THE UNKNOWN HERO OF DEMOCRACY.

The only reason why PDP imploded spectacularly is President Goodluck Jonathan.

All he had to do was perform and PDP would still be in power, Buhari would have failed for the 4th and last time and APC would have been left to wither.

All these allegations and finger pointing is just medicine after death, and is extremely laughable. cheesy
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by nkemakunam1990: 3:53pm On May 20, 2015
Perhaps he has finished his assignment. I envisage him joining apc. It was indeed a gang up of the northerners nd south west against Gej.

Buy mtn bundle @ 1 gig for 1200.07062027524
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by juman(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2015
Hiss, nonsense party. 16 years of failure.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by madjune(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2015
texazzpete:

The only reason why PDP imploded spectacularly is President Goodluck Jonathan.

All he had to do was perform and PDP would still be in power, Buhari would have failed for the 4th and last time and APC would have been left to wither.

All these allegations and finger pointing is just medicine after death, and is extremely laughable. cheesy

Perform ni perform ko.
Do you know the number of people whom Jonathan blindly led on based on pure ethnic sentiment?
A great population in the SE, middle belt, niger delta and the SW were ready to vote Jonathan whether he perform or not.

The game changer told them the truth.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by melomelo: 4:14pm On May 20, 2015
HE SHOULD GO TO LAGOON OF OBA OF LAG
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Esinasinla: 4:22pm On May 20, 2015
his resignation is long overdue he should ve honourably called it quit lonf bg now and not until he is forced to do so. He himself knows that he is gr8 failure
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 20, 2015
best news i have heard so far today, that mofo should have resigned since to enable us be a better opposition.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by sanitelag(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2015
I guess Amadu is planning to join masu-gudu-su-gudu. Eventhough we dont know which country he is heading to
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by chonchoro(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2015
Built2last:
Its long over due. they also have to change name from PDP to something more appealing.

Then bring in new bloods.

Our democracy will be in jeopardy if we allow any party run a one party state.

The only way the masses will have a better life is to keeping demanding and holding politicians accountable.

I stand with the masses, though i supported GMB, our relationship ends there. i am not a card carrying member of any pol party.

all i want is
good secure country,

employment,

electricity

booming economy.

anything shot of that will have Nigerians reacting. regardless of party lines 3 years from now

my guy you on point
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by poseidon12: 5:22pm On May 20, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish. The entire NWC members should also resign. Fayose was right in demanding for his resignation. The PDP leadership failed and should not wait to be reminded to step down.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by dsul: 5:37pm On May 20, 2015
Babangida Aliyu suld step in as chairman after may 29th
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by dsul: 5:40pm On May 20, 2015
Babangida Aliyu of Niger. Suld step in as chairman after may 29th.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by AnanseK(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2015
The Party PDP, relied on election rigging all these years.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by AnanseK(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2015
sanitelag:
I guess Amadu is planning to join masu-gudu-su-gudu. Eventhough we dont know which country he is heading to

He loves Dubai - perhaps due to personal loot investment there.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by billyG(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2015
madjune:

Just giv me a link of muazu's speech,i will design $100 on a piece of paper & hand over 2 u,i need my change also.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by madjune(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2015
billyG:

Just giv me a link of muazu's speech,i will design $100 on a piece of paper & hand over 2 u,i need my change also.

Use that money to buy a TV and subscribe to NTA.
They televised it. Tell them you missed it because you were looking for Buhari's certificate.
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by madjune(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2015
billyG:

Just a tip. Incase you don't own a tv, I hope you read papers.

http://www.punchng.com/news/our-party-full-of-injustice-pdp-chair-muazu/
Re: Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman by billyG(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
madjune:

Use that money to buy a TV and subscribe to NTA.
They televised it. Tell them you missed it because you were looking for Buhari's certificate.
I am not among fuuuls looking 4 buhari certificate am satisfy with his Nepa bill as his certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff / EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.