Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode (27962 Views)

Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " / PDP To Adeosun: Apologise To Nigerians For Your Insensitive Comment On Recession / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 20, 2015
I knew this guy was double faced.
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by cilifa: 7:41pm On May 20, 2015
MeAboki:
Let them sanction him and give him the excuse to expose their secrets; we will be there watching and waiting, as the man no get secret or conscience.

my thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by phelps007: 7:41pm On May 20, 2015
PDP falling apart like a cheap suit. The final end of the magomago and wuruwuru party. Awon oni Yeye gbogbo mtcheew
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by jawjaw1: 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
Serious if APC wants to cripple FFK completely, they should secretly dangle the opportunity of joining the APC to him and record all the proceedings. Knowing the kind of person he is, he will jump at the opportunity.

Then all they need to do is release the recordings to the public and pretend they don't know who leaked it.

I tell you after this, FFK will be finished politically.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Ephemmm: 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
Hmmm.... In Achebe's voice - 'things fall apart: centre can no more hold'. I think APGA or KOWA will be able to stand better in the place of opposition than this party called PDP which is disintegrating on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 20, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode anti party activities? CramJones was leased already by FFK, so there is not way he was engaging in antiparty activities using CramJones.

-CramJones
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 20, 2015
MeAboki:
Let them sanction him and give him the excuse to expose their secrets; we will be there watching and waiting, as the man no get secret or conscience.

What secret? He can't be bigger than the party.
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Pebcak: 7:50pm On May 20, 2015
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 20, 2015
What else other than to sack him from the party. But the guy is a confirmed sabo

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by ITbomb(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2015
Do I look like I give a damn?

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by philips70(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2015
FFK was an APC mole in the PDP and GEJ as usual fell into it hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Helkayklassic(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2015
FFK omo oro, may be u should ask Orlandoowoh abt his experience back then in Alagbon cos the place will be ur next abode as soon as Baba takes over.
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 20, 2015
Sanction? What he deserves is jail time!
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by natureblack(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2015
omenka:
Lmao.

I think this bear in my mouth just got sweeter!! grin

FFK don enter one change. About to get screwed in the mouth by his party and in his "brown eye" by the courts. grin

Eflevor don reach bus stop finally.
'Bear' indeed. undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by espn(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2015
umarc19:
Heheheheheh, before the GMB's tenure even starts?
grin

PDP will really make a good opposition, that kind self destructing one.Amin..in sha Allah bro!

Thank God am gonna enjoy this for the next eight years God Willing.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by espn(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2015
omenka:
Lmao.

FFK don enter one change. About to get screwed in the mouth by his party and in his "brown eye" by the courts. grin

k bro.. grin b4 haters laugh us bro..beer*

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by PStacks(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2015
Rest in Peace PDP
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by nickxtra(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2015
Pls, don't send him away, because he has no where to go to
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Namadobi: 8:22pm On May 20, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Gboliwe: 8:24pm On May 20, 2015
omenka:
Lmao.

The baggger isn't a card carrying member of pdp. Na APC he be
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by FestusCool: 8:36pm On May 20, 2015
It appears nigeria politicians cannot stand the realisation of coming out of power. How come things are falling apart so quickly now that pdp is losing central seat. I pray for my country. I pray for a time when we can resist the excesses of our politicians. I pray for a time when we can peacefully demonstrate and make the country ungovernable until we force them and put them under same salary scale of civil servants. I pray for a time when electorates will be reasonable and stop celebrating our politicians. God please save our land.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by ndcide(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2015
Seun should also do us a favour by sanctioning cramjones or whatever his name is. I mean banning him till infinity.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Orikinla(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2015
These are indeed interesting times in Nigeria.
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by talktimi(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2015
Fani Kayode by day, cramjones by night grin

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by plaetton: 9:16pm On May 20, 2015
Lol.
By anti party activities, you sabotage and subterfuge?
Lol.
What else is new? undecided
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by helpee(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol and he was among those attacking Muazu. PDP is falling down, Falling down, Falling down...After the sanctioned he will go cool his heels in prison when the new Adminstration kickoff fully. FFK political career must be completely crippled!

What does section 56(1) (b) of PDP constitution says BTW? I think they meant 58
you guys are beginning to irritate me. Everybody is going to prison. Pls stop behaving like zombie. It is not everybody that is against Apc that will go to prison. This is not a banana republic
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by citizenY(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
whoisuche:
Is it now that you people realize it.

Leave dem joor. after train don leave Iddo!!!!!!
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Olumastar: 9:40pm On May 20, 2015
They just realise that?
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by citizenY(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2015
DrWise:

Psoriasis no more a party. It I'd just a conclave of politicians now...meeting only to share past exploits.
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by citizenY(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2015
DrWise:

Psoriasis no more a party. It I'd just a conclave of politicians now...meeting only to share past exploits and lamentations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti / Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG / Meet Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners And Special Advisers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.