Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode (27885 Views)

Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " / PDP To Adeosun: Apologise To Nigerians For Your Insensitive Comment On Recession / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by citizenY(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2015
DrWise:

What secret? He can't be bigger than the party.

Pdp is no more a political party. It Is ust a conclave of politicians now...meeting only to share past exploits and lamentations.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2015
Mystiqme:

Guy, abeg yarn me, Where you see bear meat?
Bad man. No mind me joor. All na d booze cause am. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 20, 2015
Tah! I no gree. I no want Tory. ok, now I get it. The antiparty activity na btw PigDipPig & COWA
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Chars1289: 10:03pm On May 20, 2015
dunkem21:
I said it ..Muazu and FFK are the worst backstabbers in PDP ..The movie is unfolding grin
how did they backstab.pls save us ds unecessary pleas.the truth be told even tho world renowed political juggernauth handled pdp in the last election,pdp will stil lose galantly.

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by tydi(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2015
dunkem21:
I said it ..Muazu and FFK are the worst backstabbers in PDP ..The movie is unfolding grin

where? wen?? and how did u say it?...ow r der d worst backstabber in pdp ...man, pdp is jst facing normal party crises which also oda party faces...kip ur coconut head bulked up,cus wit time der wil com togeda again as one party...its jst all politices ...get dat in2 ur head.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Chars1289: 10:05pm On May 20, 2015
gen2briz:
Where did they want him to go.
kirikiri i guess
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Chars1289: 10:10pm On May 20, 2015
baybeeboi:
This FFK is good at pretending sha, He really
acted it all along.
anything to sanitize PDP am game.

why re pipu so gullible.pdp deceiving Nig since 1999,they stil want u to believe dt ffk worked 4 apc.rubbish, ws he nt supported wen he started preaching d hate campaign

1 Like

Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Chars1289: 10:13pm On May 20, 2015
holatin:
pls when will such punishment be melted to pej for the little role she played against her husband.

yeye dey smell
uncle jona wil hve dealt wit her in deir inner chamber.dts if he gat d balls to look mama pechy in d eyes.
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Pataki: 10:22pm On May 20, 2015
The ediot FFK even came on NL advertizing a cheque of $5,000.00 that he paid to Buhari's campaign organisation.

Jonathan is the greatest living naija ediot I know, for employing that cocaine addict as his campaign director.
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Jaypea98: 11:45pm On May 20, 2015
baybeeboi:
This FFK is good at pretending sha, He really
acted it all along.
anything to sanitize PDP am game.

ffk is cramjones
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 20, 2015
Leaking mouth and venom spewer... I hope PDP makes him jobless.
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:17am On May 21, 2015
NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!
http://www.nickzom.com #nickzom
Re: PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2015
Helkayklassic:
FFK omo oro, may be u should ask Orlandoowoh abt his experience back then in Alagbon cos the place will be ur next abode as soon as Baba takes over.
It's horrible in Alagbon. "Enu o gb'oyin l'Alagbon."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore / Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators / Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.