Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach (3702 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by jonaji(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2015
Lovely , romantic, unnecessary ? How would you describe this ?

Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 20, 2015
Hot. undecided
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Cutehector(m): 11:08pm On May 20, 2015
Make she no come mess for my face oooo

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by sinaj(f): 11:09pm On May 20, 2015
Itz fuckmantic tongue
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Trinxie(f): 11:12pm On May 20, 2015
ehn? o ma baje gan ooo...e ti ri u luf me...ehn ni gba naa wa nko? ...what can fa? Are u a scorpion?...me is not understanding your lifu ooo.
On a more serious note...it would be romantic if its just the two of them...if not...then it is unnecessary. grin
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Feranchek(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2015
sinaj:
Itz fuckmantic tongue

And i was looking up to you for spiritual guidance and counseling.... Chai. cry
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2015
Trinxie:
ehn? o ma baje gan ooo...e ti ri u luf me...ehn ni gba naa wa nko? ...what can fa? Are u a scorpion?...me is not understanding your lifu ooo.
On a more serious note...it would be romantic if its just the two of them...if not...then it is unnecessary. grin

Shoo..Yoruba maale I hail o
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Trinxie(f): 11:18pm On May 20, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

Shoo..Yoruba maale I hail o
oooo...awa ni yen ooo
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Mekybliss(f): 11:20pm On May 20, 2015
gringrin grin > gladly
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by dahreyM: 11:28pm On May 20, 2015
Romantic. Eating the pucci in public.
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by jonaji(m): 11:31pm On May 20, 2015
sinaj:
Itz fuckmantic tongue
I thought you are supposed to be preparing for exams
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by sinaj(f): 6:34am On May 21, 2015
Feranchek:

And i was looking up to you for spiritual guidance and counseling.... Chai. cry

hehehe m nt a prophetess nau
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Sholah96(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2015
Naijirians sha! Wat big deal dey dis one?
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Sholah96(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2015
dahreyM:
pucci in public.
P in P right?
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Nobody: 7:50am On May 21, 2015
dahreyM:
Romantic. Eating the pucci in public.
shocked is dat a pussy or ass? cheesy abeg use ur glasses!
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Feranchek(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2015
sinaj:

hehehe m nt a prophetess nau

I been dey think sey you be Rev
Re: Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach by Godmother(f): 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
They are whites so nothing spoil. They don't see these things as anything

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video / How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor / Ask Seun for this topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.