Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) (22677 Views)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari (Photo) / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Akbee(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2015
imagine
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by CountDracula(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2015
No palm leaves were laid on d floor for him. Eeya
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by AnneMomoh: 9:42am On May 21, 2015
chai see wahala oh
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by VISTIN(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2015
How do we know this picture was not taken inside one compound in Birnin Gwari?
This lazy Ass can't trek for one hour.

Next goat, pls.
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by 9niceguy(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2015
fidet:
Donkey riding a donkey
No kill me here abeg. Wait o, does the guy resemble donkey? Look at his left ear closely
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 21, 2015
ii pity that poor donkey
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by bigboss80s(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2015
What is all this??
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Lanrexoyin: 9:45am On May 21, 2015
nah dat Donkey i pity
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2015
When there are many means to reach abuja. One is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by cyberheist: 9:48am On May 21, 2015
to ABUJA from where??!!!! journalism is just a messed up profession
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 21, 2015
The guy too want form 9ce wey go submit him form with a horse.! And what happened to him at last self
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by ESSIETO(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2015
who is the architect of this madness? why r Nigerians so foolish?
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 21, 2015
Purfekt:
Happy Birthday suxxman !! Y'all please join me in celebrating my brother by liking this post. Thanks

Thanks Bro..... I appreciate....
Thanks Y'all....
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by 1Dray(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2015
Dcaliphate:
where is he riding from? its only said he was riding to Abuja. Anybody can stroll into Abj from Nassarawa or Kaduna....

Funtua, Katsina state, as written on that banner.
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by philips70(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2015
Only reason pirated copies of CDs sell more than the original in Nigeria.
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by theSpark(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2015
Both of them are Asses.
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by adedayoleke90(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2015
All this people going 1 places to another in the name of GMB most stop all this shiit now.........................
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by sirrinky: 10:08am On May 21, 2015
Na wa oh

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by cherryQueen(f): 10:17am On May 21, 2015
Joblessness,after trekking and no one cares to award them,they will say the government is bad
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by IbroKG: 10:18am On May 21, 2015
Can't they jsut STOP!!
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by chyket(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2015
For me personally,i am looking beyond trekking,riding on a bicycle or donkey for GMB or GEJ.This is just a reflection of the state of unemployment in Nigeria and how hopeless that our youths are in the worsening economic realities of our time.
Somebody who is gainfully employed or has a thriving business will not be able to afford spending about 21days out of his place of work or business without serious negative consequences.
I think that the message that GMB should take out of this is the urgent need to tackle unemployment scourge in our Nation with every resources available to him in other to restore hope to our youths who daily wake up without an idea where the next meal will come from.
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by johnnynwa(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2015
lomprico:
Poor animal! The donkey is probably thinking.... ur mates dey trek by themselves u dey find who u go suffer! Mtcheww. grin
I hate to see anyone that keeps maltreating animal. This man should not present himself as doing something worth commending. He knows the almighty God is angry with him for over labouring this horse.
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 21, 2015
Foolishness!
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Smalles: 10:30am On May 21, 2015
The earlier they stop paying attention to these Trekkers the better cos its fast becoming the latest form of hustling in vogue.
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Dollar101(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2015
poor animal, he will say what do i ever do to deserve this
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Betanwa(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2015
lomprico:
Poor animal! The donkey is probably thinking.... ur mates dey trek by themselves u dey find who u go suffer! Mtcheww. grin

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki!
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by bornmekus: 10:44am On May 21, 2015
Jobless Men in making.
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by QueenHeart(f): 11:37am On May 21, 2015
lomprico:
lol abi o. Dem neva chichunchin
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by preetyb(f): 12:05pm On May 21, 2015
Useless and jobless minds.
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by gogodaye(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2015
We won't dare him not to come to Abuja riding on his donkey....If he dares wade into the precincts of city centre which are within Abuja Municipal Area Councils' Territorial boundaries..He sure would have himself to blame..........as we'll be at the city gate or any of the entry points awaiting his arrival so as to have him arrested.......and prosecuted in compliance with the extant regulations made by Mallam Nasir El Rufai.....as Minister of Federal Capital Territory.................Somebody translate this to this fellow in either the Hausa or Arabic languages......
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by walemadu: 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
see the type of animals Nigeria has chosen to lead them. hehe i dey laugh
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by walemadu: 12:14pm On May 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
When there are many means to reach abuja. One is
talk about ur senseless people running mad by trekking grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities / Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa / Buhari Award $5.8 Billion Mambila Dam Power Plant Contract To Chinese State Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.