Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,732 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ladies, Will You Give Me A Chance To Listen To You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies, Will You Give Me A Chance To Listen To You? (598 Views)

Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS / Any Interested Guy Shld Attempt Diz 4 Qs 4 A Chance 2 Be My 2013/02/14 Date. / Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Give Me A Chance To Listen To You? by nerdylarry(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2009
Hello Nairalanders! Well, I'm not really a stranger in this online country, but you'all should still know it isn't something small that makes a toad to run in the daylight.

Well, I've been thinkin about this idea and I'm sure I'm ready to give it off to Nairaland.

I need an online girlfriend! Yeah, yeah,  sounds common hunh? I understand, but this is different, trust me.

The lucky lady and my luckier self are gonna agree that our relationship will only last for just 1 month. 1 month!

I dont think I'm asking too much here, am I? And yes, u can always have another guy, afterall we're not yet married, are we?

Why am I thinkin sth this crazy?

Your answer: I want to love someone with everything I've got, and everything I know. I want to listen to someone, with the attention that ladies deserve.

Think about her all day, and try to figure out her to make her life easier and better.

I want to teach that the only reason a man is still born through a woman and not a man, is so that he can still feel a great of the emotions ladies pass through everyday. I believe expressing emotions for a man doesnt make him a wimp!
Top of all, I want to prove this to YOU and me, that distance can never stop true love from becoming.

NOW THE CRITERIA:

1. The lady may be of any age.
2. There will be no exchange of money between both of us.
3. She should be a hardworking woman, sure of a big dream and an ambitious future.
4. Gotta know God; all christians, muslims,etc are invited!
5. Sex is out of it!
6. Contact can only be made after the 1st month if we feel compatible.
7. Initial means of communication shall be through this thread/topic.
8. Gotta be positive about life.
9. MUST BELIEVE THAT TRUE LOVE IS THE GREATEST, TRUEST AND MOST BEATIFUL THING IN THE WORLD!

So, ladies, I want to know,
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Me A Chance To Listen To You? by MrCrackles(m): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2009
Ooops wrong thread! shocked
Jumps straight outta d window
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Me A Chance To Listen To You? by patwhizkid(f): 12:35am On Feb 12, 2009
Lol, know what? Oloshi oloriburuku
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Me A Chance To Listen To You? by nerdylarry(m): 12:56am On Feb 12, 2009
Com'on! Must one abuse another in Nairaland to earn some respect or name? I'm taking this bold step, so encourage me, alright man? Cheers. smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Me A Chance To Listen To You? by ebony01(f): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
Well ur post is nice, but there is this problem. The number 2 is now a barrier, how i wish there will be exchange of money from you to me i will be happy or count myself lucky. If you will change it just call me i will be grateful 08030660555
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Me A Chance To Listen To You? by lancevader(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2009
Ebony.money .ahaha

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happned To Sisterwoman? / A Young Man / To Get A Girl Is Not As Hard As U Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.