Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance (4566 Views)

Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In / Fellow Nairalanders...pls How Do I Look? / All Capricorn Signs Post Here To Meet Your Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 1:32am On Apr 03, 2008
This matter i am going to table here was born out of a thread someone posted here.

Its about how he met his fiancee here on nairaland, It was a sweet story for me because thats the kind of things i like to hear.

My question is for all the nairalanders who are not yet married or engaged.

How serious do you take people you meet here on nairaland.?

A guy i met here a week ago asked me to link him up with a white woman and i asked him

''what about all those ladies i see their names here on nairaland''

How many of them have you ever asked out ?

He just said that i don't want to help him and closed the chat window.

The same question goes to the ladies too, 

All those guys that you meet here, how many of them have you ever taken

serious?

Remember you can't tell what a person is because of where you met him or her.

I know that this is one of the (if not the) biggest forum owned by a nigerian in this country.

Let us make it a nigerian property by doing more serious things here instead of running off to hi5 or myspace.
, thank you all
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Islander(f): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2008
sammy, I see you are playing "Mr. Match Maker" grin cheesy cheesy, best of luck, ( got your offlines, will chat with you tomorrow.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 03, 2008
rotflmao. . . link him up with a white woman? when we're here? outrageous!! angry angry tongue
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by bluehorizo(m): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2008
Nice post
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 03, 2008
anywayz. . .i pick eldee. . .the boy said he's rich o. . .eldee, i dey make plan for us o. . .you berra be a millionaire angry angry tongue
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 03, 2008
I don't take them seriously. Don't ask why tongue
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Teejay07(m): 4:21am On Apr 03, 2008
The problem is that a lot of people are not their real selves on nairaland. People pose a lot here. So, it is not really difficult to see why some ladies will avoid the brothers in here if they can.

Also, the guys too are no different. They give off a wrong picture of who they really are. Infact, most of them sound really desperate, and I dont blame the ladies for not really looking at their side.

But, Sam, since you started this, probably you should just be appointed the official 'alaga iduro' of nairaland.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Raymond88(m): 5:07am On Apr 03, 2008
Nairaland is a place to read news, laugh at arguments and educate ones self on the different types of totos out there. . .for the pretty babes, Facebook and Hi5 is the place to go tongue .
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by micklplus(m): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2008
@ sam milla,
Nice one u have here. I think we will do better if we can mingle more and chill with one another. I believe we can as well get all the fun we want here in naija way ! cheesy cheesy Thats not to say we cant go to other sites or forum.

All those magas that has turned our sisters away ! U berra watch out cuz ur head will be bursted ! angry angry cheesy cheesy
And all those sisters that has played my brothers, make una cool down ooooooo ! must u "dull" the brothers

Lets keep it real and we sure gon have a better NAIRALAND.

For real, cheers
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by ztyle(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2008
kudo to u samy! u done a great job. i guess u know this is NAIRALAND.the land of naira?ego? not land of match making well i wish all the best in ur thread smiley
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by jkpretty(f): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2008
hmmmn!
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by tkb417(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2008
Sam Milla
abeg organise some schitzo for awon boiz to mingle with some fine gurls
all wowo are not invited o.

@Micklplus
i know uve been doing stuffs like dat, oya do it on a bigger scale.
arrange sharpish, im in full support

@Switcher
u rap? then take your game to 9ice and co
u'll be berra in a collabo with 2face and those guys
stop spewing gibgerish here.
My man eldee is also in the rap game, you know him?
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by DrFerlie(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2008
tkb417:

Sam Milla
abeg organise some schitzo for awon boiz to mingle with some fine girls
all wowo are not invited o.

she mustn't see this o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

stillwater:

I don't take them seriously. Don't ask why tongue

just be serious for once. my arms are waiting to receive you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by chinda3: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2008

Nairaland HAS LOST YOU TO WEEDS, WE WILL NOT MISS YOU ANYWAY

lol cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by CrazyMan(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2008
*Sighs*
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by uspry1(f): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2008
For me, I don't think about giving NAIRALANDER a chance in the name of LOVE!

What I see here Nairaland, is full of HYPOCITES, DESPERATE, SEX-MANICS, IMMATURE, GHETTO-SLANGS, INSULT and INEXPERIENCED people, lot of yahoo-yahoo americizm wannabees with Nigeria traits, like @Teejay07 has said it all.

Very few NLers found the love in order to get married. Very few, maybe 5 of them out of 188,194 Nairaland members. Maybe I could be wrong!!!

I agreed with someone's famous quote: NO PERMANENT FRIENDS, NO PERMANENT ENEMIES ON Nairaland! (i know who said it!)

@POSTER

Wish you the luck as Nairaland match-maker! It would be nice if NL clean up getting seriously like other forums and social networking to find soulmates wink
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by arianne(f): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2008
nice post, but i'd rather pass on the opportunity of hooking up with someone on this land even if i was single. no offence, but most of the fellaz here are way below my league judging by their perceived lifestyle from what they post. there are a few good men among them though, and i can count them on my fingers!
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by iice(f): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2008
Friends yeah and i got a few who are special cheesy cheesy
For anything else?. . .sorry but i have enough problems in my life cheesy cheesy
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by tohbieh007(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2008
new friends might be the solution to your problems dear
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by gilgee(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Gen. Sammy

Nice post man. Wish I could find one here undecided . . . I mean a true friend cheesy.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2008
arianne:

nice post, but i'd rather pass on the opportunity of hooking up with someone on this land even if i was single. no offence, but most of the fellaz here are way below my league judging by their perceived lifestyle from what they post. there are a few good men among them though, and i can count them on my fingers!

@arianne
I like your reply, I refuse to critisize you for saying that fellaz here are way below your league but i guess you used the way they sound in their posts to make your judgement.
Your judgement might not be close to being correct.
You cant possibly know what kind of person a man or a woman is the first time you meet him/her, no matter where you people meet.
Its by giving him/her a chance that you will know what he/she is capable of doing.
People can change to what you wish them to be only if you stay close to them and not if you stay away from them,

FINALLY,
SINCE YOU ARE MARRIED, DOES IT SIMPLY MEAN THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS BETTER THAN ALL NAIRALANDERS.

I WONDER WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by desodgi(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2008
Sam amala grin I wonder what coerced you to do this but I must say you sure at the wrong place, may be the right forum but sure the wrong site grin Well according to my own counts - we have about 188235 members and 105448 Topics on naira and only 0.12% are really engaged about getting married while 0.78% tried what this thread is all about and didnt work out well and just 0.11% topics about nairalanders getting married and not even married yet . . . .Bros I beg make we dey continue th fun this forum is all about.

Fun as in giving wrong advice to those who seek stupid answers they cant truly find on naira and some other maniacs who think of naira as a place to praxis their sex splurges and bacchanalias.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by ztyle(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2008
@desodgi
Have spoken take note!! cheesy
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by desodgi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2008
ztyle wats up ma man, abi you sef dey find wife here? grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by DrFerlie(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2008
iice:

Friends yeah and i got a few who are special cheesy cheesy
For anything else?. . .sorry but i have enough problems in my life cheesy cheesy

there are problem-shooters on nairaland.  :Pwhy not tap into that resource?? grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by iice(f): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2008
You'd like that wouldn't you? tongue
Sorry to disappoint you but i got that covered. cheesy
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by uspry1(f): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2008
ztyle:

@desodgi
Have spoken take note!! cheesy

Me too, @desodgi- - - Word!!!! grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by tkb417(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Ferlie
she wont see this. .
the thread will move quickly
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2008
just be serious for once. my arms are waiting to receive you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Read my signature again.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by ifyalways(f): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2008
wow  cheesy
nice thread  grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by ztyle(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2008
@desodgi:

ztyle wats up ma man, abi you sef dey find wife here? grin
ROTFLMAO!!! Omg! its a mistake i reply the thread!! Na Sleep eyes  undecided

BTW
How far na, make we block for N/L Game Base!! wink
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by babycool(f): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2008
Sam Milla no mind them jo! I am taking you seriously.  grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whos Ur Other Half On This Forum? / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.