Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

MTN Nigeria Statement On Their Alleged Plan To Sack Staff - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MTN Nigeria Statement On Their Alleged Plan To Sack Staff (26850 Views)

FG Set To Sack 3,500 Staff / My Lebanese Boss Promises To Sack Me When Next I Bend Or Try To Collect His Bag / Banks To Sack Staff In Second Quarter – Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: MTN Nigeria Statement On Their Alleged Plan To Sack Staff by Lastanza: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Empero1:
My compatriots and their parochial mindset toward for-profit organizations . For all I know and care , for-profit organizations foremost priority is to make profit while quality service(s) accompany such thought to make it an effective action and result oriented strategy . Therefore , it is foolhardy for any sane person to expect such organizations to operate on cheap emotional sentiments as been expected by majority of the commenters on this subject under discussion . Outsourcing is not illegal, therefore I see no reason why any sane person should badmouth MTN and their Indian contractors for a decision like this .

You too can become one of their contractors ( vendors ) , since you don't have the financial resources to be their competitor . I am ready to guide -free of charge , any sane and sound person/organization through to establishing effective and profitable outsourcing firm .
In ur in-sane mind u think u av spoken intelligently. U ar ready to help foreigners rape ur people, dat is if u ar a Nigerian. Be it MTN or any oda company dat does dat in d name of maximizing profit is damn bad and we should all stand against it. They ar not slaves but graduates in a reputable company like mtn. Need I tell u dat d amount u pay ur staff also determines people's regards 4 d company. MTN's days are numbered in Nigeria wit d kind of acrimony people hold against dem.
Re: MTN Nigeria Statement On Their Alleged Plan To Sack Staff by Lastanza: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Empero1:
My compatriots and their parochial mindset toward for-profit organizations . For all I know and care , for-profit organizations foremost priority is to make profit while quality service(s) accompany such thought to make it an effective action and result oriented strategy . Therefore , it is foolhardy for any sane person to expect such organizations to operate on cheap emotional sentiments as been expected by majority of the commenters on this subject under discussion . Outsourcing is not illegal, therefore I see no reason why any sane person should badmouth MTN and their Indian contractors for a decision like this .

You too can become one of their contractors ( vendors ) , since you don't have the financial resources to be their competitor . I am ready to guide -free of charge , any sane and sound person/organization through to establishing effective and profitable outsourcing firm .
In ur in-sane mind u think u av spoken intelligently. U ar ready to help foreigners rape ur people, dat is if u ar a Nigerian. Be it MTN or any oda company dat does dat in d name of maximizing profit is damn bad and we should all stand against it. They ar not slaves but graduates in a reputable company like mtn. Need I tell u dat d amount u pay ur staff also determines people's regards 4 d company. MTN days are numbered in Nigeria wit d kind of acrimony people hold against dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners / Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs / Two Senior Nigerian Lawyers Punished, SAN Title Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.