Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? (23347 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
Ahiazu Mbaise to be precise

Ahiara junction? Ogbe? Oru?
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
where?
Nwanne mmadu... smiley Olee ka ulo di?
To your question, Lagos grin
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:
I have lots of fuel bought @N87/litre ..It is only zombies that didnt heed to my advice to stock fuel that will last a month grin

I sell N100/litre ..cheaper than service stations and see queue for my shop grin

Tomorrow, person go talk say I don go do money ritual while I urged all NLders to make a little dough for themselves ..

People call me Joshua with T.B grin

If you are caught penren,hmmm u will know you have only used ur money to cause trouble 4 urself.u had better leave it for personal use,or sell to only friends u know else..
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by pondra19(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2015
125 per Litre in Makurdi
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 21, 2015
We don't really have fuel scarcity in Enugu, Fuel is everywhere n its 110
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by HRich(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
you guys are lucky there,there's no total here unless you go to the state capital (owerri)
Its not being lucky. Kebbi state have less cars. 20percent out of 100percent people living there are the only car owners.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Teeboy22(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
Here in Mbaise Imo state,a litre is being sold for #130 per litre,Share yours hear let's know the price over there.

same here In lagos...
In the morning N130per litre

in the night 150per litre
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by ajetunde: 12:01pm On May 21, 2015
Is there anywhere I can get right now in Lagos. 120 PL with less queue?
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by olabombshell: 12:02pm On May 21, 2015
Here in ph I just bought 130 at. Eleme junction
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by idithlove(f): 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by latola05(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
ajetunde:

Go to Ikorodu inside inside. Am serios ooo
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by enemaria: 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
udanwena:
40w0
were?
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by YabaLeftist: 12:06pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by saint047(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2015
APC made it seem like the problem of subsidy was "GEJ's corruption" The big question then is, GMB can fight corruption, why remove subsidy?
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by abdddone(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2015
naijainfogalery:
N87 naira from Jumia, Just click here to buy http://www.jumia.com/category/fuel-petrol-87-naira Thank me later grin
u no try at all
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by udy4real(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2015
ajetunde:

Pen cinema-Iju road,130 per litre no queue
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by saint047(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2015
charlesucheh:
Those exploiting bastards taking full advantage of our president's incompetency. Their metres will be tagged 87 naira per litre but they will tell you it's 130 naira, if you insist on buying what is stated on the machine, you'll hear phrases like: "OGA NO BE BY FORCE", "EVERYBODY NA KING FOR HIM LANE", MAKE I SELL OR NOT. .
APC told Nigerians that GEJ's corruption was the problem with Subsidy. Now that GEJ is out, why do you want to remove it?
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by ajetunde: 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
Thanks. You are a life saver.

udy4real:

Pen cinema-Iju road,130 per litre no queue
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
Teeboy22:

same here In lagos... In the morning N130per litre
in the night 150per litre
Lol
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by otokx(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
Imanuelle:

What part of mbaise ?

Here at whiz oil, rumuosi, east west road, port Harcourt.

They sold to me at 105, that's a few days ago.

It didn't even rise up to my 7L mark though I bought 1k worth.

Stupid meter.

That place is notorious, most of the meters in Port Harcourt have been adjusted to under dispense, DPR is busy collecting bribes, they do not enforce or check.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2015
chimkaire:
Nwanne mmadu... smiley Olee ka ulo di?
To your question, Lagos grin
nwanne ulo di kwa ezigbo mma o, Mana chere ka m jukwaa ,I bu nwa MBAISE?
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by jeevyww(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2015
150 per litre... its really sad as a lot of Nigerians are suffering
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2015
HRich:

Its not being lucky. Kebbi state have less cars. 20percent out of 100percent people living there are the only car owners.
oh really,well i knw little or nothing bout the state

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by mrbillz(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
Here in Ado-Ekiti 87naira at NNPC and Total. but the queue long from here reach lagos. while others sells btw 130-150naira per litre

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 21, 2015
saint047:
APC made it seem like the problem of subsidy was "GEJ's corruption" The big question then is, GMB can fight corruption, why remove subsidy?

Well...the basic problem with the subsidy...the corruption if you will...is that people who import fuel are collecting money for fuel they are not importing.

They are doing it because they are not making profit with the subsidy.When the govt pays them their subsidy arreas...it usually does not give them much kudi at the end....so they take the cash.

GEJ did have the right idea trying to remove subsidy. The problem was that Nigerians, already suffering a lot...do not want subsidy gone...because really it is one of the few things we enjoy well well. But the truth is it has to go...not just with the corruption(see the kerosene subsidy thing)..but because we no longer have the money to subsidize thanks to oil prices falling.(That is what has changed between 2012...when the oil subsidy riots were at their peak...and today. Oil price fell...and our treasury got leaner.).

Which is why Buhari may remove subsidy. We no longer have the money to pay for the thing. Which means that we may have to either let the subsidy go.....or we pay higher prices elsewhere to keep our precious subsidy.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2015
Imanuelle:

Ahiara junction? Ogbe? Oru?
Aguneze
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 21, 2015
140naira in Ibafo
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2015
HRich:

#150 per litre. But i'm not bothered because my keke and my generator is using water now.
wow, that's a wonderful development.lol
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by redcliff: 12:24pm On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:
I have lots of fuel bought @N87/litre ..It is only zombies that didnt heed to my advice to stock fuel that will last a month grin

I sell N100/litre ..cheaper than service stations and see queue for my shop grin

Tomorrow, person go talk say I don go do money ritual while I urged all NLders to make a little dough for themselves ..

People call me Joshua with T.B grin

When fire burns the place tou store your stuffs, and maybe burns you in the process its only then would you understand that people you you thought were dumb by not buying full trailer of fuel and storing in their houses are wiser than you.. smh.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by darelar(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2015
I bought it at 130 per litre in ijebu ode on Friday afternoon, 120 in my town yesterday morning and 105 at nnpc filling station ughelli around 8pm Yesterday.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by efonat(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2015
[size=30pt]Akwa Ibom 130[/size]
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
nwanne ulo di kwa ezigbo mma o, Mana chere ka m jukwaa ,I bu nwa MBAISE?
...nwanne'm ka ibu grin
Nwa afo ''Mbaiso'' ka'm bu for life cool cool cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Kadaria Ahmed: "Abdulaziz Yari Is A Hopeless Governor" / Ministerial Screening: APC, PDP Senators Clash Over Schedule Of Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.