Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? (23346 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by tijani2008: 2:06pm On May 21, 2015
Ib 130-140
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

Aguneze

There's a big fuel station on the road, towards umuahia.

Whenever I'm in town, I buy from them.

Official price and a better meter calibration.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2015
Imanuelle:

Empire Energy abi?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2015
Imanuelle:

Empire Energy abi?
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by amacastel: 2:17pm On May 21, 2015
In lag in ma area filling station 130_150, black market 180_200 I bought 5liters for 900naira yesterday
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by efonat(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2015
[size=30pt]FO for abak rd wen dey use calculator to calculate pump price for u and their meter reading 97/ltr? Go and buy now it has gone up[/size]
Gboliwe:

If you are in Uyo, go to forte oil, abak road it's N105 this morning and their meter is good.

Nossien sold N110 yesterday, dunno about today. You can save some money.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by christee(f): 2:30pm On May 21, 2015
87 in ABUJA WITH LOTS OF FRUSTRATION AND INTIMIDATION
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by columbus007(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
Ruty88:
here in Kebbi state, it is sold at #87per litre... but not everywhere o. nah only total filling station

aboki no dey buy fuel na ;Dem be trekkers

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

Empire Energy abi?

Yeah.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by jpphilips(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well...the basic problem with the subsidy...the corruption if you will...is that people who import fuel are collecting money for fuel they are not importing.

They are doing it because they are not making profit with the subsidy.When the govt pays them their subsidy arreas...it usually does not give them much kudi at the end....so they take the cash.

GEJ did have the right idea trying to remove subsidy. The problem was that Nigerians, already suffering a lot...do not want subsidy gone...because really it is one of the few things we enjoy well well. But the truth is it has to go...not just with the corruption(see the kerosene subsidy thing)..but because we no longer have the money to subsidize thanks to oil prices falling.(That is what has changed between 2012...when the oil subsidy riots were at their peak...and today. Oil price fell...and our treasury got leaner.).

Which is why Buhari may remove subsidy. We no longer have the money to pay for the thing. Which means that we may have to either let the subsidy go.....or we pay higher prices elsewhere to keep our precious subsidy.

What makes you think that subsidy removal was a nice idea at the time?
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2015
Imanuelle:

Yeah.
yes , but they have stopped selling too
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Teeboy22(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
Lol
am tellng u
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by HRich(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
oh really,well i knw little or nothing bout the state
yeah. The state is very poor
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by HRich(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
wow, that's a wonderful development.lol
the country is really down
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
yes , but they have stopped selling too

Too bad.

They close up at the slightest of events.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2015
HRich:
yeah. The state is very poor
eeyah
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by segalex: 3:23pm On May 21, 2015
just bought at #140/litre now in ekiti
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2015
Imanuelle:

Too bad.

They close up at the slightest of events.
that's it oo....Where in Ahiazu are you from?
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by dunkem21(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

If you are caught penren,hmmm u will know you have only used ur money to cause trouble 4 urself.u had better leave it for personal use,or sell to only friends u know else..

You no dey see them for express with jerry cans selling fuel. ..Govt officials trust and buy from my source because of unadulteration. grin
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by dunkem21(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2015
Agbegilodo:

Hope it's stored properly cos that is a potential fire disaster you are toying with.....

Thanks so much for your concern ..Its safe and secure.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by esperiense(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2015
By this time tomorrow fuel will be sold @ 12 naira per liter
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
that's it oo....Where in Ahiazu are you from?

Ogbe.

Just a few houses after the Catholic church.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 21, 2015
jpphilips:

What makes you think that subsidy removal was a nice idea at the time?

Savings....

Largely because I don't think the oil money we earned back then and even now is really enough for Nigeria....even minus corruption.

We have to develop an industrial society...so that we can have a strong financial basis for subsidies.

And it isn't a solution I love...but that's life.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2015
Imanuelle:

Ogbe.

Just a few houses after the Catholic church.
you dont mean it,I'm from Otulu nd my second home is Ogbe,I attended that catholic church primary school (HOLY TRINITY)
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
you dont mean it,I'm from Otulu nd my second home is Ogbe,I attended that catholic church primary school (HOLY TRINITY)

Lol.

Holy shrishri was what it was nicknamed.

Did you eat that mgbada-ume?
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by sirwilly1(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2015
#50. We don't experience scarcity.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2015
Imanuelle:

Lol.

Holy shrishri was what it was nicknamed.

Did you eat that mgbada-ume?
lol, no o..but i can remember i ate kpof kpof one woman living near the school use to fry,she sells 2 kpof kpof for #5 then
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
lol, no o..but i can remember i ate kpof kpof one woman living near the school use to fry,she sells 2 kpof kpof for #5 then

That's what's called mgadaume
An aged woman fried the stuff, very hard and roughly moulded.
All you needed to do was walk that track road at the left-back side of the church.

I mixed with a lot of kids from your school whenever I'm home, during hols, so I know these things.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by Whizzcute(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
Imanuelle:

That's what's called mgadaume
An aged woman fried the stuff, very hard and roughly moulded.
All you needed to do was walk that track road at the left-back side of the church.

I mixed with a lot of kids from your school whenever I'm home, during hols, so I know these things.
exactly!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by coleleap: 5:50pm On May 21, 2015
N150 per litre. It's one nonsense petrol station in ojodu, berger. Taram petrol station is the name. The litre is not even up to 1 sef.
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by endyme(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2015
T- junction, TOG Epe all f-station here
N150 per litre
Re: Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? by otokx(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2015
We need more suffering in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Ibim Seminatari, NDDC DG (Acting) / Ajuji Waziri Is Dead (Farida Waziri's Husband) / "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.