Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) (56830 Views)

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2015
[size=14pt]Status of these cows don change be that oo...now they will sold at a premium as 'presidential beef' cheesy[/size]
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Khd95(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
I could imagin d malus mooooo'ing here nd there wen dy sighted their boss,baba or master.
Soon oil will dry up nd all we ve got 2 sustain dis country r suya/kilishi xportation nd other agricultural produce

dis plot of land is for baba's cow farm in lag.
#sai.nigeria
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by olusogo: 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
HAH:
Buhari, I voted you four times in my life and I finally succeeded in the last attempt, Baba one of the Major reasons I supported you is to fight corruption and mercilessly deal with those that stole our commonwealth and put us in the present mess in Nigeria.

Baba Buhari if you are sworn in and all I see is business as usual, I assure you I will multiple by 5 the level of criticism I had for GEJ and finally dump and disgrace you out of office 2019.

Your probation period is your first 100 days to see a clear blueprint that will determine your 1460 days in office,

Lastly I will pray for your success. As I have a serious believe that under you we will have a new Nigeria.

Nigeria sai Baba

Your submission shows that you never supported and voted for GMB. If you could be patient to vote four consecutive times starting from 2003 to 2015, a period of 12 years before GMB won an election. Your decision to turn into his enemy after 100 days in office is a pointer to where you belong before his election.
I am optimistic that God will help him to make Nigeria a living-worthy country. However, 100 days is not realistic because there will be forces to be struggled with. The best you can do is to start praying and supporting him. Your prayers will strengthen him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by jagagbosa(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
eazisky:
Compare and contrast the space among the cows in the next four years, baba go don fill the blank spaces with more and bigger cows
e better pass say he exchange the cows for flits of cars wey no get economic importance. At least more cows more shit more manure for him crops...
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
My able president elect: Looking fresh since after March 28th! Success sweet ooo!

Check out those Exclusive Footwears by Sai Baba and Gov. Amosun! Lovely match
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:

At what cost? Dont you know that food is very expensive in Nigeria?

For instance, how much is chicken in KFC or Chicken Rep or Mr. Biggs or TFC or Kilimanjaro?

Dude really? Why dont you check in an ACTUAL MARKET rather than fast food outlets were prices are doubled?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by olumide4christ: 12:57am On May 22, 2015
ocelot2006:

Dude really? Why dont you check in an ACTUAL MARKET rather than fast food outlets were prices are doubled?

Bros, even in the ACTUAL MARKET, prices of food items have increased, not reduced.

Do you visit the market at all? If not, ask your wife/sister/mother about how much garri, meat, chicken, vegetables, etc cost in the market now as against prices of last year? You will be shocked.

I as a man, visit the market from time to time, to buy food items and the fact that food prices have increased is factual.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 5:39am On May 22, 2015
olumide4christ:

Bros, even in the ACTUAL MARKET, prices of food items have increased, not reduced.

Do you visit the market at all? If not, ask your wife/sister/mother about how much garri, meat, chicken, vegetables, etc cost in the market now as against prices of last year? You will be shocked.

I as a man, visit the market from time to time, to buy food items and the fact that food prices have increased is factual.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

And did you factor in the current cost of transportation from source to the markets (fuel prices), the one thing responsible for a considerable number of price hikes?But hey, good to know that you still go to market.

Follow your own advice and do your research.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by merengue: 1:26pm On May 22, 2015
freshvine:
That moment you employs a school cert cattle herder to head your organization instead of a PhD holder

The moment you discover you actually aren't funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference / Football Injury Made Aeron Ocholi To Escape The Fatal Accident / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.