Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself (6507 Views)

War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2009
Yes, Show your Gratitude, appreciation to him & also share your experience or encounter with your Oga Lucifer here! Do not be ashamed, because your oga is shameless.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by paule: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2009
I bind you Lucifer. I am of and from God and have overcome you cos greater is He that is in me than he that is in you
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Tonyet1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
[size=15pt][font=Gill sans mt condensed]na wa o, wetin dey happen here?

who be the Lucifer and who be the binder

make una take am easy oh both the[b] Lucifers[/b] and the Michaels[/font][/size]
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2009
[size=13pt]Im Here,im a proud son of Lucifer!,

Hailz!
[/size]
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by bawomolo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2009
paule:

I bind you Lucifer. I am of and from God and have overcome you cos greater is He that is in me than he that is in you

monkey don miss road. keep on binding and unbinding grin
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2009
[size=13pt]Like bawomolo have said,monkey don miss road. keep on binding and unbinding.,haha!,paule,dont be deceived anymore,the dawn of the morning has arrive!![/size]
paule:

Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2009
Sign your death warrant here for your master devil - you kn urselves

This world might be a Mystery to you, but for sure there is lucifer the Devil and his place is Hell fire! you can laugh as much as you want - it has happened before in the days of Noah.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2009
[size=13pt]wetin you eat this morning self maykelly?,i tire for you O embarassed.i was thinking how to Sleep with you if i arrive Naija.  .  ,c'mon baby,what_up with you.Lucifer is the Dawn of the Morning-nobody can chase him out of hell!!,and all his followers. i give you some reasonabl words in other for yu to think twice,try and get full knowledge about the whole thing here.

LUCIFER-loves his children$$$.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 21, 2009
someone told me there was a party over here,
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:40am On Feb 21, 2009
Yes G!,the dawn of the Morning needs all his Children in the party wink you are welcome!!.
Hailz Luciferians!!
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Yes G!,the dawn of the Morning needs all his Children in the party wink you are welcome!!.
Hailz Luciferians!!

@Ogaga4Luv, you are  a failure just like your master devil the fool. i despise you and him with all my strength. It seems ur the only one dying for that bloody fool, because i have not seem any talking good of him or showing themselves here - they are ashamed of him for his enumerous failures in any thing he does. woe to you and woe to him. i crush him  down. grin lossers! grin lossers! woe woe woe grin Where are the members you said you have? where are they? liar liar liar. angry angry
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Bastage: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2009
Idiots on both sides.

Lucifer is not Satan. The name refers to a Babylonian king and only came to mean Satan because of a mistranslation by the scholar Jerome when he compiled the Latin Vulgate Bible. This mistake has snow-balled through time with works such as Milton's "Paradise Lost".

http://newprotestants.com/LUCIFER.htm
http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/2215
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Lucifer has much more in common with Christ than he does with Satan.
The name means "Morning Star" (Venus). Two words that Christ often used to describe himself.

I challenge anyone here: Google it. There is absolutely no proof that Lucifer was Satan.

The idiots here that claim that they follow Lucifer are actually saying that they follow the Morning Star (Christ) and the fools who say that Lucifer is Satan are condemning Christ. Read up people. Don't just swallow drivel because it's been spoonfed to you. Learn the truth.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2009
Bastage:

Idiots on both sides.

Lucifer is not Satan. The name refers to a Babylonian king and only came to mean Satan because of a mistranslation by the scholar Jerome when he compiled the Latin Vulgate Bible. This mistake has snow-balled through time with works such as Milton's "Paradise Lost".

The name means "Morning Star" (Venus). Two words that Christ often used to describe himself.

I challenge anyone here: Google it. There is absolutely no proof that Lucifer was Satan.

The idiots here that claim that they follow Lucifer are actually saying that they follow the Morning Star (Christ) and the fools who say that Lucifer is Satan are condemning Christ. Read up people. Don't just swallow drivel because it's been spoonfed to you. Learn the truth.

The Fool who has said there is no God. who created the morning and the star? mugu that existed in the world, i ask you again who created the world?
You & Ogaga4Luv have lost your identity, very soon you will be counting ur teeth in hell fire. You have denied Jesus so shall My LORD deny you .
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by bawomolo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2009
The Fool who has said there is no God. who created the morning and the star?

which of the stars

very soon you will be counting ur teeth in hell fire. You have denied Jesus so shall My LORD deny you

I thought your bible tells Christians to evangelize and not condemn people to hell
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Bastage: 12:43am On Feb 24, 2009
@ May "Dumb Buffoon" Kelly.

OK stupid. Tell me how Lucifer = Satan.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2009
bawomolo:

which of the stars

I thought your bible tells Christians to evangelize and not condemn people to hell

but not to fools!

what is a star?

Bastage:

@ May Kelly.

OK stupid. Tell me how Lucifer = Satan.

You should be ashamed of yourself not knowing exactly whom your Wretched, Miserable, Dumb Buffoon, foolish fool master who lost his place in heaven is called. You don't even know his name. In the first place - who named him lucifer? and who named him devil the fool? you don't know-admit that you don't know then i will show you. fool just like his master. Woe to you! woe woe Woe!!!
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Bastage: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2009
May kelly.

You are a certified idiot just burbling crap that you know nothing about.
This is what gets me about you so called "Christians". You claim you follow the Bible yet you know absolutely nothing about it's contents or it's history.

The name Lucifer appears once. Isaiah 14:12 KJV. It doesn't even appear in modern translations and is replaced with "Day Star".

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=isaiah%2014:3-14:20&version=47

It is a taunt handed down by God against the king of Babylon.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=isaiah%2014:3-14:20;&version=31;

Nowhere but nowhere does it ever refer to Satan. Never. Ever.

I suggest that you actually read the passage before commenting with any more drivel.
Got it dipshit?
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2009
Bastage

what's wrong with you? now listen; we christians don't read document as bible, we read the real bible but not fake ok.

If Lucifer is not Devil then call him  old serpent, Satan, fool and a cursed angel. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! embarassed embarassed embarassed shame to lucifer a complete losser grin grin grin grin and to his agents grin grin grin grin

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Bastage your a complete fool. Have you ever asked yourself - how and where did lucifer came from? be reading Articles and documents you will perish with those feltish things.  BIBLE the only WAY OUT! cheesy

Bastage:

Idiots on both sides.

One more thing, stop confusing urself the more. My Lord Jesus Christ is Light, the Only Way to the MOST HIGH GOD, and the Truth. Lord Jesus Christ has everything in common with HIS Heavenly Father and no other comparison. quot witheld.

Lucifer is the Devil also Darkness. Light and Darkeness has nothing in Common. Let it get into your head. Get the prove and don't refer me to feltish web site. For I know the GOD that I serve. The GOD of the Living but not the Dead, neither has HE ever been cast down. Your own god  Lucifer was cast down grin
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Bastage: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2009
May Kelly.

Are you retarded? Were you dropped on your head when you were a child? Do you have special needs? Can you not read plain English?

we christians don't read document as bible, we read the real bible  but not fake ok.

No you fecking idiot bitch. You don't read the Bible. You can't have read the Bible. Otherwise you wouldn't be spouting this total and utter bullshit after I've pointed out to you that there is absolutely and utterly nowhere in the Bible where Lucifer can be confused with Satan. He is a Babylonian king.

This has nothing to do with "articles and documents" as you so cretinously burble. The Bible itself says that Lucifer is the Babylonian king.

FFS. You even quote part of the passage yourself.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Do you know what the above is, you cretin? It's God saying to Lucifer, the king of Babylon - "What goes around comes around". It has absolutely jack shit to do with the devil.
Get this into your dumb, befuddled head - nobody worships Lucifer because Lucifer was a man - he was a human being who died thousands of years ago.

From the same passage:

16 Those who see you will stare at you
   and ponder over you:
'Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
   who shook kingdoms

Although that is just one example of many (but the one that utterly proves that Satan is not being referred to) - Read the whole passage, idiot. Not just one verse. You can plainly see that it refers to a king of Babylon.

You are nothing but an ignorant fool.
Go talk to your priest and learn who Lucifer was before giving me any more crap. People like you who spout a religious load of bullshit without having a single clue about what they are spouting make me want to puke. Arrogant, hypocritical scum.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2009
@Bastage , i haven't seen such an idiot fool like this. oh oh! are you telling me that Lucifer is a Babylonian king? ok. now can we find it out from the bible? if your set, am ready - make ur words brief-hit the point and back-it up with your materials, and i will also do the same.

So how is lucifer Babylonian king? lets take it one by one.

enuogh of ur insult. grin
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Bastage: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2009
are you telling me that Lucifer is a Babylonian king? ok. now can we find it out from the bible?

Yes!!! Lucifer was a Babylonian king!!! And I've already told you how we find out from the Bible

Let me repeat myself:

Lucifer appears only once in the whole Bible in Isaiah 14:12
Isaiah is a proclamation by God against the enemies of Israel. Babylon and it's king Lucifer being one of them. Don't just look at that verse and think that is all there is. It has to be taken with the preceeding chapter which begins - "The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see." The whole of 13 and 14 are a tirade against Babylon - the nation which forced the Jews into slavery.

When the Bible was translated into Latin by a man named Jerome, he mistakenly thought that Lucifer was Satan. Nobody bothered correcting his mistake and the thing snowballed. Lucifer became to be thought of as Satan just because of that mistake. And as most people never even bother to read the Bible properly, the mistake still exists and we get attitudes like yours - you believe something to be because you are just following the herd in believing in a centuries old error.

Read Isaiah properly. Not just that verse but the chapter before and the chapter afterwards.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by huxley(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2009
Bastage:

Yes!!! Lucifer was a Babylonian king!!! And I've already told you how we find out from the Bible

Let me repeat myself:

Isaiah is a proclamation by God against the enemies of Israel. Babylon and it's king Lucifer being one of them. Don't just look at that verse and think that is all there is. It has to be taken with the preceeding chapter which begins - "The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see." The whole of 13 and 14 are a tirade against Babylon - the nation which forced the Jews into slavery.

When the Bible was translated into Latin by a man named Jerome, he mistakenly thought that Lucifer was Satan. Nobody bothered correcting his mistake and the thing snowballed. Lucifer became to be thought of as Satan just because of that mistake. And as most people never even bother to read the Bible properly, the mistake still exists and we get attitudes like yours - you believe something to be because you are just following the herd in believing in a centuries old error.

Read Isaiah properly. Not just that verse but the chapter before and the chapter afterwards.

interesting, i did not know much about the 'history' of lucifer. this has set me on a path of further research, starting from here http://www.realdevil.info/5-5.htm
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Bastage: 1:07am On Feb 26, 2009
@ Huxley.

From your link.

The well known 'Lucifer' passage in Isaiah 14 is another relevant passage, as we consider in section 5-5. This passage is about the rise and fall of the King of Babylon- the words satan, Angel and devil don't occur there at all. But the likening of Babylon's king to the morning star suggests parallels with the Canaanite myths about Athtar, the "shining one, Son of Dawn", who goes up to "the reaches of Zaphon" to challenge king Baal, and is hurled down. Surely Isaiah's point was that Israel and Judah should worry more about the King of Babylon, keep their eyes on realities here on earth, rather than be involved with such cosmic speculations which were obviously familiar to them. It was the King of Babylon, and not a bunch of cosmic rebels, who were tyrannizing God's people. The Babylonian power invaded Israel from the north, down the fertile crescent. And yet "the north" was associated in pagan thinking with the origin of the gods of evil (cool. The prophets were attempting to steer Israel away from such a fear by emphasizing that the literal, human enemy and judge of Israel for their sin was to come from the literal north. They were to quit their cosmic myths and get real, facing up to actual realities in human life on earth. This is why Ezekiel speaks of the Kings of Tyre and Egypt in language very reminiscent of the myths about Tiamat, Mot etc.- they were to be caught like a dragon [tannin, cp. Tiamat], cut up and bled to death (Ez. 29:3-5; 32:2-31). Again, the point is to refocus Israel away from the mythical beings and onto actual realities here on earth.

It gives a good rundown of what Isaiah is about but doesn't explain how the mistranslation came to be. For that you might want to Google "Jerome+Lucifer" and "Vulgate+Lucifer".
Incidentally, the quote states that "Morning Star" was a parallel to the Athtar myths. It wasn't. It was in fact another translation of "Heylel" (Morning Star) and in turn it's predecessor "Luce Ferrum" which meant "Light-bringer". And this was an official title held by Babylonian kings. Google those words and you will see how the translations went from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English and how we mistakenly ended up with Lucifer equalling Satan.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by huxley(m): 1:12am On Feb 26, 2009
Bastage:

@ Huxley.

From your link.

It gives a good rundown of what Isaiah is about but doesn't explain how the mistranslation came to be. For that you might want to Google "Jerome+Lucifer" and "Vulgate+Lucifer".
Incidentally, the quote states that "Morning Star" was a parallel to the Athtar myths. It wasn't. It was in fact another translation of "Heylel" (Morning Star) and in turn it's predecessor "Luce Ferrum" which meant "Light-bringer". And this was an official title held by Babylonian kings. Google those words and you will see how the translations went from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English and how we mistakenly ended up with Lucifer equalling Satan.

Many thankz. I shall pick this up tomorrow.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Bastage: 1:15am On Feb 26, 2009
Note that "Luce Ferrum" was erroneously translated as "Lucifer" when the KJV was compiled as they used Jerome's Vulgate Bible as their main point of reference.

http://godrules.net/library/vulgate/vulgateisa14.htm
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2009
Bastage:

http://godrules.net/library/vulgate/vulgateisa14.htm

this link is rubbish, complete nonensce. is for the ignornarts

Bastage:

Let me repeat myself:

above sounds bla! bla! bla!

@Bastage, why are you blind? Babylon is a city. there was no indication that the Devil Lucifer was a Babylonian king. according to the Isaiah 14 and other chapters you asked me to read - it states that: Isaiah 14 verse 12 how are you fallen from heaven O' lucifer, then to

verse  14: for you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God,

@Bastage, now listen, stop coonfusing yourself the more. the verse did not say "how are you fallen from Babylon but heaven (is above) O' lucifer, 

pls do not try to change lucifer to be babylonian. he was chased down from heaven to earth with some silly ones like u.

you know when some pple try to plot coup they will kill them - that was exactly what your stupid oga devil the satan did. his names are devil, Deceiver, robber, destroyer, fool, satan pls do not try to baptist him with lucifer or Babylonian king rather call him king of the hell fire.

Bastage:

Let me repeat myself:

Know this there is no MISTAKE in the bible rather You are confused
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2009
Passage Isaiah 13 :

Isaiah 13
The Judgment of Babylon

1 The oracle concerning(A) Babylon which(B) Isaiah the son of Amoz saw.    2 On a bare hill(C) raise a signal; cry aloud to them;
wave the hand for(D) them to enter  the gates of the nobles.

3 I myself have commanded my consecrated ones, and have summoned my mighty men to execute my anger, my proudly exulting ones.[a]

4 The sound(E) of a tumult is on the mountains as of a great multitude! The sound of an uproar of kingdoms,  of nations gathering together!
(F) The LORD of hosts is mustering a host for battle.

5(G) They come from a distant land, from the end of the heavens, the LORD and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6(H) Wail, for(I) the day of the LORD is near;  as destruction from the Almighty[c] it will come!

7 Therefore all hands will be feeble,  and every human heart(J) will melt.

8 They will be dismayed:  (K) pangs and agony will seize them;  (L) they will be in anguish like a woman in labor.They will look aghast at one another;
   their faces will be aflame.

9 Behold,(M) the day of the LORD comes,   cruel, with wrath and fierce anger, to make the land a desolation  and(N) [b]to destroy its sinners from it.

10 (O) For the stars of the heavens and their constellations  will not give their light;(P) the sun will be dark at its rising,  and the moon will not shed its light.

11 I will punish(Q) the world for its evil,  and the wicked for their iniquity;
I will(R) put an end to the pomp of the arrogant,
   (S) and lay low the pompous pride of the ruthless.

12 I will make(T) people more rare than fine gold,   and mankind than the(U) gold of Ophir.

13 Therefore(V) I will make the heavens tremble,  and the earth will be shaken out of its place, at the wrath of the LORD of hosts  in the day of his fierce anger.

14 And like a hunted gazelle,  or like sheep with none to gather them,(W) each will turn to his own people,  and each will flee to his own land.

15 Whoever is found will be thrust through,  and whoever is caught will fall by the sword.

16 (X) Their infants will be dashed in pieces before their eyes;their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished.

17 Behold,(Y) I am stirring up the Medes against them, who have no regard for silver  and do not delight in gold.

18 (Z) Their bows will slaughter[d] the young men;  they will have no mercy on the fruit of the womb; their eyes will not pity children.

19 And Babylon,(AA) the glory of kingdoms,  the splendor and pomp of the Chaldeans, will be(AB) like Sodom and Gomorrah
   when God overthrew them.

20(AC) It will never be inhabited  or lived in for all generations;no(AD) Arab will pitch his tent there; no(AE) shepherds will make their flocks lie down there.

21But(AF) wild animals will lie down there, and their houses will be full of howling creatures;there(AG) ostriches[e] will dwell,  and there wild goats will dance.

22 Hyenas[f] will cry in its towers,  and(AH) jackals in(AI) the pleasant palaces;its time is close at hand and its days will not be prolonged.

I can't find anyword to equal it to lucifer satan as babylonia king rathe King of Hell fire.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2009
Passage Isaiah 14 :

Isaiah 14
1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

28 In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Bastage: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2009
this link is rubbish, complete nonensce. is for the ignornarts

LMAO.
You really are a stupid slowpoke. That link is the Latin Vulgate Bible. It is the Bible which is responsible for all of the editions that we have now. It was the template for the KJV.
So it's "rubbish"? You fucking idiot. Do you realise that you're saying that the Bible is rubbish?

As for your emboldening of the verse? I told you to read the whole thing you stupid cretin. Take the chapter as a whole and read it in the way it was meant to be written. You haven't done that have you? You've just concentrated on two or three verses. How do you expect to understand a book by just reading a couple of sentences from it? You're incapable of logical thought.
Even though you, yourself have posted Isaiah13 which calls itself "The Judgement of Babylon" and then goes onto chastise Bablyon and it's king in plain English, you completely ignore that fact and just see Satan illogically striding into the page halfway through for absolutely no reason.
Really. People like you are too dumb to be Christians. It would be safer to give you a picture book and let you worship that.

Do me a favour - don't post in this thread again. You're far too stupid. You haven't a clue what you are talking about and are way out of your depth.
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Maykelly(f): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2009
Bastage:

big mugu, you can't even debate what you said was in Isaiah chapter 14. i urge you to bow down to the MOST HIGH GOD and accept Jesus Christ in other not to perish. cheesy

Satan lucifer is a losser NEVER King!
Re: Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself by Bastage: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2009
Mumu. Why do I need to debate what is plainly obvious?

Do I need to debate that the colour white is white?

Go back to your blanket of ignorance and hide under it. I don't debate with those who are too stupid to see the simplest of truths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Logicboy Effect (A Message To All Nairaland Atheists) / Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? / I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.