Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter (52033 Views)

Picture Of A Teacher Presenting A Pant To A Student As A Prize / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by richidinho(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
*falls of banana tree, faints..

That moment u laff at someones grammar with your own jargon
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by kuuljay(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2015
Matttthew:
Nawa o

N dahz why our education is dislocating....

No wonder atiku said such...

We really need to restructure our educational barground... N build a better Nigeria.

Teaching jobs doesn't even ave a value agn.
It is most consider as a 'black collar' job.
People no longer go into it.
Their salary are peanuts.

Let Bihari comes in and start from the scratch cos PDP have leave us with absolute nothing.
#BackToSquareOne
your writing skill na die!!! she try pass you abeg
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by kuuljay(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:
Apparently this is due to her low level in the organisation..

1. She wants to return all properties a day before Buhari resumes as President grin.(You see, the people are keeping faith in the new government)

2. She wants the school to return hers'grin (What commodity can this be?)

3. Her teaching qualities are poor; perhaps that is why she was demoted to a cleaner position grin

4. On a last note, people who write like this are kind-hearted shocked

5. I could term this as a protest letter than a resignation because you don't state the reason(s) for leaving in the letter.

6. See the date on the letter sef...this government sef grin

cc: lalasticlala
I also question your comprehension if you said she did not state her reason to leave
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by kuuljay(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2015
dondemex:
Chisos don't tell me a teacher wrote that.Dear Sir/Ma.Imagine a resignation letter written with a pen.
what is wrong in writing a resignation letter with a pen, aren't you asked to apply with a handwritten letter Na waoh!!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by osifred(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2015
No effort should be made to retain the services of the teacher.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by gostartit(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2015
I could not read the contents of the letter on my tecno phone.

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Originalsly: 8:06pm On May 21, 2015
christejames:
At least her English is quite better than that of most of us here on nairaland...
Are most of us here on Nairaland teachers? As a teacher one is expected to be perfect in his/her writings. I guess the person that employed her has your mindset "..ehmmm.....her English is not that good but we can hire her....many people write and speak worse than she"
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by kuuljay(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=etenyong post=33967593]Who employed her? didn't he / she notice her incompetent in her application letter? maybe she/he ignore it so that he/she will pay cheap labour.
Anyway d lady try. how i wish i know her i would have at least help her in anyway i could rather than mocking at her like some people here who claim to be too perfect.[/quote.
incompetence
ignored
pay for
tried
I wish I knew her
claim to be perfect
see you wey wan help grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Caracta(f): 8:15pm On May 21, 2015
Who else noticed the different dates?
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by AreaFada2: 8:15pm On May 21, 2015
Nna, na wa o.

God bless our teachers back then o.
How will this madam teach her students properly?

I guess she's one of those 6k/month school cert holders teaching in low end private schools.

Teacher/cleaner. Wtf..... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by tpiadotcom: 8:21pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by 400billionman: 8:23pm On May 21, 2015
christejames:
At least her English is quite better than that of most of us here on nairaland...

Without ceritificate..
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2015
klarke:

What are u doing on a banana tree, are a squirrel? smiley
ain't a squirrel man, I'm just a banana tree climber
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by kulex2k1(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2015
Matttthew:
Nawa o

N dahz why our education is dislocating....

No wonder atiku said such...

We really need to restructure our educational barground... N build a better Nigeria.

Teaching jobs doesn't even ave a value agn.
It is most consider as a 'black collar' job.
People no longer go into it.
Their salary are peanuts.

Let Bihari comes in and start from the scratch cos PDP have leave us with absolute nothing.
#BackToSquareOne
yes sir... you really need to go back to square one lol.... dis ur own grammar sef na die!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by kenoz(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by dmedalion25: 8:29pm On May 21, 2015
Uncle me tipe dust ni...

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by civilserva: 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
@poster, you should have convered the teacher's name

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by hercatonchires(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2015
christejames:

I second this Christejames dude. A typical example, (one of first replies) "*falls of a banana tree and faint"
Rather than "*falls OFF a banana tree..."

My point; No one is perfect, we shouldn't be quick to bend with d intent of seeing another person's ass, forgetting that we've out rightly opened ours 2d rest of d world.

The letter is truly embarrassing (hope it's real?) Oga "poster", u 4 sorry for d person identity nah! Peace out.

*falls off a ladder laid against a Maggie cube. Smh

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by chibas: 8:43pm On May 21, 2015
ajalaolanr:

You aint different from the teacher in context here. Did you not notice the errors in your own write up above?

I would not EMPLOY YOU! !!
"I will not employ you" is the right thing to say.
Let us keep learning.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by dayolawore: 8:43pm On May 21, 2015
Am sure she'll neva get any oda job wit her poor writing skill, trust me! Dat cleanin option is her best bet!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by lorddubic: 8:45pm On May 21, 2015
Falls from ukpaka tree, shine my eye. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by 3ace(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2015
Don't be surprised, the teacher might be very fluent orally. I have seen people who have very poor writing skill but speak very well without a blunder. I really don't know what's responsible for this but they do exist.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Generalkorex(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2015
limmo:
photo: see a teacher's resignation letter
Should she be allowed to take up the position? what do u think?
i knw dat street wella and i go find out.
@op dats how schools around there dey do.
Am sure the school might be immaculate,or dat one beside iya gbogbo,or even his grace.it cant be inglewood or achiever.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by STEVENcrack(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2015
Why most every post that this LALASTICAL or warefa is copied always make front page..I had 3 valuable posts that can change people lives and they never made front page.

After now we would start blaming PDP for all our problems.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by nairaman66(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2015
dondemex:
Lol, I'm just learning the alphabets.

grin
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2015
kuuljay:
I also question your comprehension if you said she did not state her reason to leave

Point no. 5 has addressed your query. Most people don't state the reason for resigning their appointment. Therefore, I would treat this as a protest letter rather than a letter of resignation.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by masqot(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2015
That lady must be a teacher in one of those mushroom private schools that couldn't afford quality teachers. Whatever, her composition just need brushing up. She tried compared to that Edo teacher who couldn't read her birth affidavit. So many graduates can't write acceptance letter.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by milky3(f): 9:07pm On May 21, 2015
D date on d letter is contradicting, she stated 21st June on d address block, y she will be returning properties on May28... Haba!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by ajalaolanr(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2015
chibas:
"I will not employ you" is the right thing to say.
Let us keep learning.

Now you have just made a folly of yourself, 'in reference to the whole scenerio, my statement was in fact a direct correlation to the dude if in fact the situation was the reverse had he being in the woman's shoes prior to her employment!

If you understand my statement above, you will not reply. You may however want me to expose you further.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 21, 2015
Dcaliphate:
June 21 is still far, someone shld pls stop her from this abomination she is about to commit

I wonder. Letter written 21st and resign May 28th. I feel that is a mistake
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by hadizasaf: 9:24pm On May 21, 2015
This is a very fake letter
I would challenge it anywhere
@poster please be more creative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man / DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.