Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter (52109 Views)

Picture Of A Teacher Presenting A Pant To A Student As A Prize / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by rukkyland(m): 5:40am On May 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Teacher teaching nonsense......... If a teacher writes like this I wonder how his or her student or pupil will.
No wonder cleaning is part of his/her schedule of duties.

it is you that sabi speaking English pass abi? she no trying ni?
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by airex(m): 5:49am On May 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
No wonder students don't do well these days.

I'm sure she's a private school teacher grin
Did u read dat letter well? She's an assistant teacher not a class teacher!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Skoopy(m): 7:07am On May 22, 2015
olaglamour:

don't be so sure, google the video screening of an Edo teacher with Governor Oshiomole, you will know that she tried

Watch the edo teacher reading session with oshiomile

Link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quT33KJBSRY
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 7:39am On May 22, 2015
Fuuny
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by BOLASB(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2015
limmo:
photo: see a teacher's resignation letter
Should she be allowed to take up the position? what do u think?
ahhhhh.... The teacher must be awarded as mandated by NUT, because he/she is the best teacher I have ever seen in my life, he/she should not really be an assistant teacher but Principal or Headmaster/headmistress.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by CodeineJunkiee(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2015
Hahaha na cleaner work fit dis one o
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by limmo(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2015
[quote author=STEVENcrack post=33972001]
Its fake just take a look at the two dates, like the ones that appeared in Buhari's certificate.

This post is quack and unacceptable, it should not make front page.

Debate is imperative

For those of u thinking its fake, siddon dere, so u'v not seen people write worse! is it until I show my face or attach her pix for u to believe? pray u dnt encounter such letter o. Copy mama P' 'there is God o' speech on a sheet and compare wt Dis. u'll c ur 'make up letter o'

Shey I dey work for Seun ni wey I go dey fake letter wey person submit!!!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by limmo(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2015
Kbraims:
Mak up tinz...
siddon dere. u no dey listen to mama P's speech abi.
u nor dey naija wen she dey say all dese....
" u need to go to school to be a leader, if Obama did not go to school, will u be there? if pres. Jonathan did not go to school, will he be there? if all these people did not go to school, will I be there?" or this... " Nnamdi Azikiwe is dead but his manhood live on", or this," my fellow widows", " the blood we r sharing", etc......
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2015
Keneking:
Apparently this is due to her low level in the organisation..

1. She wants to return all properties a day before Buhari resumes as President grin.(You see, the people are keeping faith in the new government)

2. She wants the school to return hers'grin (What commodity can this be?)

3. Her teaching qualities are poor; perhaps that is why she was demoted to a cleaner position grin

4. On a last note, people who write like this are kind-hearted shocked

5. I could term this as a protest letter because you don't state the reason(s) for quitting in a resignation letter.

6. See the date on the letter sef...this government sef grin

cc: lalasticlala
A lot of people are degraded in their place of work due to the desperation with which they applied for the Job. We are all enjoying the comic relief this post has brought to us but we forget an underlying problem that this letter is trying to express. I think she has had enough.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by olaglamour(f): 9:14am On May 22, 2015
Skoopy:

Watch the edo teacher reading session with oshiomile

Link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quT33KJBSRY
thanks dear, I've watched the video before, I laughed my ass out that day. Especially that part of Judiciary
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by FEMIFORMULA(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2015
she is recruitable only in schools with Jonathan's wife as HRM. igbo pipu sha grin
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by JTMatt(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by JTMatt(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2015
FEMIFORMULA:
she is recruitable only in schools with Jonathan's wife as HRM. igbo pipu sha grin
May 29 around d corner
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by wacoj(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2015
With teachers like this, tell me why my neighbor's son will not continue to tell
everybody that the Opposite Original is China?

Its better for him to be sacked!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by osolaif: 1:22pm On May 22, 2015
nawa
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by agoro2u: 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
I can see that the latter dated june while we are still in may. Worrapen?
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Kbraims(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2015
limmo:
siddon dere. u no dey listen to mama P's speech abi.
u nor dey naija wen she dey say all dese....
" u need to go to school to be a leader, if Obama did not go to school, will u be there? if pres. Jonathan did not go to school, will he be there? if all these people did not go to school, will I be there?" or this... " Nnamdi Azikiwe is dead but his manhood live on", or this," my fellow widows", " the blood we r sharing", etc......
Okay,bt it luks lyk som1 jst formulate it on his own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man / ASUU May Suspend Strike Today / Condom Vending Machines In South African Schools To Fight HIV, Pregnancies (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.