Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter (52087 Views)

Picture Of A Teacher Presenting A Pant To A Student As A Prize / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by phabulux: 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
chibas:
"I will not employ you" is the right thing to say.
Let us keep learning.

I'm not holding brief for the guy you quoted, but, I must ask if you've ever heard of modality (or grammatical mood, as some will rather call it). Endeavour to extend your commendable hunger for knowledge to that area of English grammar.

'I would not employ you (if ... )': subjunctive, and correct, since the object - to the best of our knowledge - has not applied to the subject for employment.

'I will not employ you': indicative, and wrong, since it is implied that the object has appplied to the subject for employment.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by hadizasaf: 9:28pm On May 21, 2015
STEVENcrack:
Why most every post that this LALASTICAL or warefa is copied always make front page..I had 3 valuable posts that can change people lives and they never made front page.

After now we would start blaming PDP for all our problems.

So I've also noticed
And I don't believe this post
Too fake please
I'd challenge it anywhere
Proof of authenticity please
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Uncletony(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2015
nairaman66:
She must be the lady that went to primary school with Patience Jonathan a.k.a Mama P! cheesy

U are a crying shame to humanity!!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Tex42(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2015
She schooled in Kigali I suppose.
Naija ooo!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by mikolo80: 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
olaglamour:

don't be so sure, google the video screening of an Edo teacher with Governor Oshiomole, you will know that she tried
which one is she tried. What is bad is bad

abi will you employ an engineer who "tried" to build your skyscraper for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by STEVENcrack(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2015
hadizasaf:

So I've also noticed
And I don't believe this post
Too fake please
I'd challenge it anywhere
Proof of authenticity please
Its fake just take a look at the two dates, like the ones that appeared in Buhari's certificate.

This post is quack and unacceptable, it should not make front page.

Debate is imperative

Cc : lalastical or warefa.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Chirokusko: 9:39pm On May 21, 2015
nairaman66:
She must be the lady that went to primary school with Patience Jonathan a.k.a Mama P! cheesy
Believe you, me.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by IYANGBALI: 9:42pm On May 21, 2015
christejames:
At least her English is quite better than that of most of us here on nairaland...
especially eleko1,vickyrotex and rokiatu,rokiatu's grammar is the worstest on nairaland. Her grammar na gbanko gbi

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by chibas: 9:43pm On May 21, 2015
ajalaolanr:

Now you have just made a folly of yourself, 'in reference to the whole scenerio, my statement was in fact a direct correlation to the dude if in fact the situation was the reverse had he being in the woman's shoes prior to her employment!

If you understand my statement above, you will not reply. You may however want me to expose you further.
I now get the picture,though your choice of words is a bit harsh.
Enjoy your night.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Btruth: 9:46pm On May 21, 2015
Damn! kiss
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by chibas: 9:48pm On May 21, 2015
phabulux:

I'm not holding brief for the guy you quoted, but, I must ask if you've ever heard of modality (or grammatical mood, as some will rather call it). Endeavour to extend your commendable hunger for knowledge to that area of English grammar.

'I would not employ you (if ... )': subjunctive, and correct, since the object - to the best of our knowledge - has not applied to the subject for employment.

'I will not employ you': indicative, and wrong, since it is implied that the object has appplied to the subject for employment.
thanks
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
*falls of banana tree, faints..
And your ghost posts a comment about it
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by remirez07(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2015
The letter vomit bitterly.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by nosypat(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2015
olaglamour:

don't be so sure, google the video screening of an Edo teacher with Governor Oshiomole, you will know that she tried

#Video streaming

kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by VickyRotex(f): 10:02pm On May 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
especially eleko1, vickyrotex Myself and rokiatu, rokiatu's My grammar is the worstest on nairaland. My grammar na gbanko gbi

Fixed!!! angry

Remember sey na because of you, I drop out of school o grin angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by IYANGBALI: 10:07pm On May 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Fixed!!! angry

Remember sey na because of you, I drop out of school o grin angry
you doesn't know how to spoke english jo
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2015
MissGdope:

And your ghost posts a comment about it
I was posting d comment while falling off.. wink
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Donpizzle(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2015
christejames:
At least her English is quite better than that of most of us here on nairaland...

na u sabi ooo.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I was posting d comment while falling off.. wink
Lmao. How high is your banana tree?
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by VickyRotex(f): 10:12pm On May 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you doesn't know how to spoke english jo

shocked Jesu mi ooo.

Abeg no crash my phone angry
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by undisputednesta(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2015
Joshuadon:

wtf!!! Most of
your type
....... lipsrsealed undecided

Dats humility speaking
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by mattonnairaland: 10:19pm On May 21, 2015
It's really good she resigned.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by IYANGBALI: 10:20pm On May 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked Jesu mi ooo.

Abeg no crash my phone angry
everytime you will just be spoken pidgin pidgin,simple correct english you cannot spoke tongue
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by MacMath(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2015
Change everywhere
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by VickyRotex(f): 10:27pm On May 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
everytime you will just be spoken pidgin pidgin,simple correct english you cannot spoke tongue

Aye mi o. shocked

Iyangbali, see me tomorrow, I need to enrol you in a school. You need it!!! angry
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by IYANGBALI: 10:33pm On May 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Aye mi o. shocked

Iyangbali, see me tomorrow, I need to enrol you in a school. You need it!!! angry
you and eleko1 wan kidnap me abi?
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by VickyRotex(f): 10:39pm On May 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you and eleko1 wan kidnap me abi?

We don't mind kidnapping you, as long as we're able to teach you Queens English. angry
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2015
MissGdope:

Lmao. How high is your banana tree?
high enough.. cheesy
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by smsdigito: 11:24pm On May 21, 2015
limmo:
photo: see a teacher's resignation letter
Should she be allowed to take up the position? what do u think?
ahahahahahahaha laffing rolling on d floor all alone. grin

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 12:19am On May 22, 2015
mikolo80:
which one is she tried. What is bad is bad

abi will you employ an engineer who "tried" to build your skyscraper for you.

The surgeon who tried open heart surgery on you grin
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by ndubisik(m): 2:31am On May 22, 2015
Teacher don't teach me nonsense
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by nairaman66(m): 4:12am On May 22, 2015
Uncletony:

U are a crying shame to humanity!!

And you are a waste of spermatozoa for quoting me with such comment! FYI I was trying to be hilarious! Anyway you are forgiven and should keep your apologies to your sorry ass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. / "I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.