Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment (23816 Views)

Chibok Girls Scam: Fayose May Be Right Afterall / Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election / Fayose May Be In Trouble:Army Panel Submits Report 2 Chief Of Army Staff(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 21, 2015
The Federal High Court, Abuja did not sit today for
the adoption of addresses on the preliminary
objection raised by Omirin's counsel in the case
filed by Ekiti State Speaker, Dele Olugbemi and six
others, seeking to stop Gov Fayose's
impeachment and declare the seats of the 19 APC
lawmakers vacant.

Case adjourned till June 4 while status quo ante
belum as at April 23, 2015 be maintained,
meaning that nothing must be done by all the
parties till June 4.

At the hearing of the suit with Number FHC/ABJ/
CS/361/15 before Justice E. S. Chukwu on Monday,
May 4, the judge warned that it will be
contemptuous for any of the parties to the case
to anything that will affect the merit of the
matter, citing the case of Ojukwu vs. Gov Of Lagos
State (1985).

During the hearing of the suit with Number FHC/
ABJ/CS/361/15 before Justice E. S. Chukwu,
counsel to Dr Adewale Omirin and the 18 other
APC lawmakers, Mr. Vembere filed preliminary
objection, challenging the court’s jurisdiction to
hear the case.

While adjourning the matter till May 21, 2015 for
adoption of written addresses on the preliminary
objection, Justice Chukwu ruled that his order of
April 23, 2015 that status quo ante bellum as at
April 23, 2015 be maintained pending the hearing
of the Motion on Notice remained valid.

The case will now come up on June 4

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10204214889757363&id=1380833650&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6151330824771553071%3Amf_story_key.8120378336891257809&__tn__=%2As

1 Like

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by SeverusSnape(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2015
Fayose is unimpeachable.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by IykeChukz(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2015
Firing the moon.

Let him be, he's the man of the people.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by ozoigbondu: 3:40pm On May 21, 2015
No one can impeach a great man especially some expired law breakers

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by luvinhubby(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2015
This Temitemi's model is an isho (akwara anu), the more you chew him, the harder he becomes. cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by psucc(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2015
Those guys should belly that impeachment move.
Fayose can never be stupid the second time.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by GogetterMD(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2015
I want him to remain for his full tenure, not because he's a great leader, but so that the people of Ekiti can appreciate the real impact of being the 2nd poorest state in the country without federal backing. Then we will see what they appreciate between capital infrastructure and stomach infrastructure, that's even if he can sustain his stomach infrastructure policy sef
Lesson: quality leadership is not about eating roadside boole and eepa, or driving a vintage Mercedes

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by dunkem21(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2015
The voice of the people is the voice of God ..
..Can you impeach the voice?

14 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by dunkem21(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2015
GogetterMD:
I want him to remain for his full tenure, not because he's a great leader, but so that the people of Ekiti can appreciate the real impact of being the 2nd poorest state in the country without federal backing. Then we will see what they appreciate between capital infrastructure and stomach infrastructure, that's even if he can sustain his stomach infrastructure policy sef
Lesson: quality leadership is not about eating roadside boole and eepa, or driving a vintage Mercedes

Cry on ..what have you to say about Osun state

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by GogetterMD(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:

Cry on ..what have you to say about Osun state
The nation's poorest state been lead by unfortunately, an irresponsible fellow

12 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Beremx(f): 4:03pm On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Fayose is unimpeachable.
but he has been impeached before

5 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by SeverusSnape(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2015
Beremx:
but he has been impeached before
Yes, That was before.

25 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Beremx(f): 4:38pm On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, That was before.
what you should have said is that he cannot be impeached again which I see as impossible than saying he is unimpeachable.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Agwoden(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2015
"You will have to impeach God first before you can impeach me" carry go @fayose

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by HzRF(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2015
GogetterMD:
But by staying in Abuja and travelling out while 6 months salaries is left unpaid?

17 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by donphilopus: 5:00pm On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Fayose is unimpeachable.

Severe-anus-shape cheesy grin, How far na?!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by SeverusSnape(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Severe-anus-shape cheesy grin, How far na?!
What is that? Severe anus shape? grin
Who are you even referring to?... This is funny, It doesn't even ryhme with my moniker, you're not a good rythmist.
Anyway, I'm doing great! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by BabaNath(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2015
A day is a long time in politics. Fayose will go before Christmas anyway, anyhow

1 Like

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by donphilopus: 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What is that? Severe anus shape? grin
Who are you even referring to?... This is funny, It doesn't even ryhme with my moniker, you're not a good rythmist.
Anyway, I'm doing great! cheesy

Lol...ah greet you bros.... Ask people, them go tell you say the thing rhyme! tongue cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by SeverusSnape(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol...ah greet you bros.... Ask people, them go tell you say the thing rhyme! tongue cheesy grin
Okay!...I'll do just that sir cheesy

Greetings!...I reciprocate the kind gesture. smiley
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

you again.
Okay let's do a little analysis here..

The case has been shifted to 4th of June, so i ask you a question..

Who will be the President by '4th of June'??

General Muhammadu Buhari

The same man Fayose said he would die in power.

The same man Fayose said he wears pampers

The same man Fayose said he is too old to rule Nigeria

The same man Fayose called a puppet.

In a nutshell,

Fayose's chance of getting impeached has just increased from 100% to 110%
So Buhari govt would be abt fighting opponents?so much for change

16 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by SeverusSnape(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Buhari govt would be abt fighting opponents?so much for change
Help me ask him, Change my ass!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Trailblazer1(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2015
Fayose is dininig with the gods of Ekiti cool

No opposition after May 29 grin

6 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
GogetterMD:

Comparing the outcome of the two elections held in the southwest last year in Ekiti and Osun should tell you who is faring better.Osun workers are yet to be paid for the last six months while Ekiti workers just collected their April Salary

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Trailblazer1(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
UnknownT:
By 4th June, the current legislatures will give way for the 8th assembly which is comprised of 26 PDP members and 0 APC members

By 4th June, Fayose would have been coronated as one of the gods of Ekiti grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by utytill(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2015
4th of june,2015 is thursday,5th of june is friday,6th of june is saturday.Can the house give fayose notice,chief judge of state set a panel,the panel sit and hear the case and send thier finding to house within 72 hours?.ekiti apshit mission impossible loading

4 Likes

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've said it times without number, Buhari is a toothless mongrel dog, he won't do sh.it, What can a dullard do??...You guys are hyping this illiterate unnecessarily.

An illiterate?

GEJ's loss is still giving u sleepless nights....u better fold ur sleeves and watch how the General will rule dis country and transform it to a better place to live in.

Or u follow GEJ to Otuoke and be of servant to him.

-ZeezaRapture

1 Like

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by sosanova: 5:40pm On May 21, 2015
before u impeach fayose
u must first impeach SANGO n OBATALA grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi / You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah / APC Governors: No To Zoning, Presidential Ticket Open To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.