Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment (23839 Views)

Chibok Girls Scam: Fayose May Be Right Afterall / Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election / Fayose May Be In Trouble:Army Panel Submits Report 2 Chief Of Army Staff(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by shammah1(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2015
They can't impeach him. He's the last man standing.
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by shammah1(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2015
That was then. Not anymore
Beremx:
but he has been impeached before
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Dahnify70(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2015
Fayose, fayose faaayoose. You be true son of your father. Anywhere your father is with his ancestors, he will be very happy of you. You strong pass half done pomo. The more they bite you, the more you get tough. You are the type Nigeria need at aso rock come 2019.
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by juman(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2015
Fayose first time as governor was not good, he performed poorly. This time around he should perform very well. He should write his name in gold.
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by KENTHAZ(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2015
U wanna Impeach Omo Baba Onifa ryt? Beware of IFAYOSE.
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by gfullmoon(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2015
Fayose-Impeach me once, shame on you. Impeach me twice,shame on me. The man has survived it all.
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by sammyj: 9:59pm On May 21, 2015
The fool Fayose does not know what is coming to him in June after this clueless administration vacate power for the incoming APC government. Time will tell !!! cool
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by ARBITRAGEUR: 10:19pm On May 21, 2015
Nope. U are d one who is not intelligent
ZeezaRapture:

STAY OFF MY COMMENTS IF YOU DONT HAVE REASONABLE THING TO SAY.
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by ademega(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2015
GogetterMD:
I want him to remain for his full tenure, not because he's a great leader, but so that the people of Ekiti can appreciate the real impact of being the 2nd poorest state in the country without federal backing. Then we will see what they appreciate between capital infrastructure and stomach infrastructure, that's even if he can sustain his stomach infrastructure policy sef
Lesson: quality leadership is not about eating roadside boole and eepa, or driving a vintage Mercedes

This is just the right words . 1 million likes for this .

1 Like

Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by ARBITRAGEUR: 10:26pm On May 21, 2015
Stop misinforming people.fact is sacred
juman:
Fayose first time as governor was not good, he performed poorly. This time around he should perform very well. He should write his name with gold.
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Kingspin(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2015
GogetterMD:
I want him to remain for his full tenure, not because he's a great leader, but so that the people of Ekiti can appreciate the real impact of being the 2nd poorest state in the country without federal backing. Then we will see what they appreciate between capital infrastructure and stomach infrastructure, that's even if he can sustain his stomach infrastructure policy sef
Lesson: quality leadership is not about eating roadside boole and eepa, or driving a vintage Mercedes
Why are some states poor? The national question?
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by mikolo80: 10:28pm On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Fayose is unimpeachable.
Spoken like a true fayoseite

na so I talk for 2002 say na him go be first gov to win election.

Him no even complete the first term
no be him fellow pdp impeach am
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by mattonnairaland: 10:29pm On May 21, 2015
This tout must be impeached.
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Eazydeek(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2015
GogetterMD:

Looooooool u wicked oooo
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by mikolo80: 10:31pm On May 21, 2015
GogetterMD:
Which one is federal backing again.buhari no go touch anybody federal allocation na.
That's obj's forte and him still release am last last
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by mikolo80: 10:33pm On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:
The voice of the people is the voice of God ..

..Can you impeach the voice?
Shebi na chicken him sent the other time.if he like make him go sent fish this time make we see as the voice authentic reach
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Yello1(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2015
Beremx:
but he has been impeached before
he was neva impeached go read wella,d court has freed him on any previous impeachment allegatn.d former impeachment has been declare void and invalid
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by GangsterRevd: 11:04pm On May 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Severe-anus-shape cheesy grin, How far na?!

This shit just cracked me up
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by kenoz(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2015
They should leave this man alone and allow him to serve the people. # 4 years will soon remain 5 days now
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by johnnychuks(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
dont worry him and sango & obatala will son be impeach
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Forwetinnah: 11:33pm On May 21, 2015
GogetterMD:

Hypocrisy. ..like your APC rogues are any better
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Forwetinnah: 11:39pm On May 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Mr.Man, today is 21st of May.....so how can they hand over by 4th of April??

Smh.

BTW

Even if there will be no single APC lawmaker after May 29.

There is a "Back Door" option

Na only una sabi back door. ..the problem with the APC is that they think they hold all the aces. How sure are you that Fayose doesn't have the keys to your "backdoor"?
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Fellowtee(m): 1:48am On May 22, 2015
nationwide1:

Fact.
The good people of Ekiti State love Fayose.
To impeach Fayose, the people of Ekiti State must be impeached first.
he who has ears let dem hear. #poko#
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by hadizasaf: 2:03am On May 22, 2015
Chai una don kill me with laff here

My family thinks I'm mental

See tears running outta my eyes at 2am

Main Reason for laughter :

SEVERE-ANUS-SHAPE

God will forgive you guys on NL
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by AreaFada2: 4:39am On May 22, 2015
mandax:
It is the vindictive nature of the steerers of APC that still makes the case for Fayose's impeachment.

Left for the people of Ekiti state, they would have left the sleeping dog lie - they would have ignored whatever it was that transpired before - so long as it was not embezzlement of the state's money. Then wait for Fayose next election.

But Fayose was believed by APC steerers to have insulted Buhari - therefore Fayose for them must not be pardoned.

I don't support any party.

But the way many APC supporters seem to encourage impunity and vindictiveness on the part of Buhari is frightening. It shows many have no idea what democracy is. It's more than just voting. It comes with many freedoms and rights for the individual.

A public figure be it actor, sportsman/woman or politician has to rise above pettiness.
GEJ demonstrated greatly.

But because we like uncouth and brute intolerant behaviour, they chose to call the gentlemanly behaviour of GEJ "clueless".
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by Rexology: 6:39am On May 22, 2015
toyoutoyou:
All these fools supporting Fayose's administration once supported Jonathan and God disappointed them.Now is the time to make them feel more pain because God is not in support of thugs and miscreants.
They are "FOOLS" because they did not share your opinion abi? are you the spokes person to God? Its obvious that God is setting more tables before Fayose, in the presence of his enemies.
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by libertyfather(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2015
BabaNath:
A day is a long time in politics. Fayose will go before Christmas anyway, anyhow

I wish they all know that...unimpeachable,impossible,man of the people, all that is nonsense, worst of all eediots saying impeach God first who is he to compare to the Almighty? their dirty slap for saying rawbish is doing press up
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by IamJamal: 5:47pm On May 22, 2015
Ehen him no go escape am before.
Fayose should be left alone jare.
Enough said.

Please Vote Sandrahnaub
lameda07, coolbis, Queeee ,AKMoney1 ,prelinctus
https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final/89
Re: Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment by AKMoney1(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2015
IamJamal:
Ehen him no go escape am before.
Fayose should be left alone jare.
Enough said.

Please Vote Sandrahnaub
lameda07, coolbis, Queeee ,AKMoney1 ,prelinctus
https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final/89

Do I know you? And who is sandrahnaub? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors: No To Zoning, Presidential Ticket Open To All / Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians / Why Guns Should Be Legalized In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.