Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here (1867 Views)

Any Cpa Guru Here?? / Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2009
I have been a cb affiliate since 2006 and over then i have made millions of naira, currently i earn 4 figure income monthly from cb in dollars without spending a penny, and i am also a comedian, musician and other various niches i am into. I am willing to help anyone that have any question about cb. Provide your questions here and i will answer them
Re: Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here by surveycash(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
hmmmmmmmm. I have so many questions but can we see your paycheck for the millions? I want to make sure you are better than I am. You know, you learn from your superior. This will give weight to your answers.

Thank you.
Re: Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2009
surveycash:

hmmmmmmmm. I have so many questions but can we see your paycheck for the millions? I want to make sure you are better than I am. You know, you learn from your superior. This will give weight to your answers.

Thank you.

Are you in nigeria? If so how do you claim your clickbank check?
Re: Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here by denny4ril: 12:43am On Feb 21, 2009
let us c d paycheck as a proof of d said millions dat u collect. how do u get your paycheck? d noise about clickbank is too much.but there should be other affliate programs that allow nigerians now. does anyody know because affiliate marketing is d easiest way to make money onlne if one knows d right buttons to press.
Re: Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here by surveycash(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2009
bigmodo:

Am in Lagos, Nigeria. I use GC to claim my cheques.
Re: Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here by akinalabi(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2009
bigmodo:

You'll need a foreign address to operate with clickbank. Your
checks will get sent to the address you use. It's your duty to
find a way your check will get to you here in Naija.

You can cash your checks by depositing into your dom account
here in Naija.

This is not the simplest route but that is what I do and it works.
Re: Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here by stkris(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2009
Re: Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here by surveycash(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2009
bigmodo:

I have been a cb affiliate since 2006 and over then i have made millions of naira, currently i earn 4 figure income monthly from cb in dollars without spending a penny, and i am also a comedian, musician and other various niches i am into. I am willing to help anyone that have any question about cb. Provide your questions here and i will answer them

Bigmodo, what is happpening? we are earnestly waiting to see the paychecks of the millions you made in clickbank.
Re: Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here by amynet: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Have you ever wanted to make fast money online and
work from home? There is a system you can use to market Clickbank products with ease.
-Even if you have no prior experience.
-Even if you have no website.
-Even if you have no clue AT ALL about how it works!
Check out this proven system for free:

http:///18KDIrl

Thousands of people are now using this system alone
to make their money at home

WARNING: This is not some push-button software that
generates $7,498.67 overnight for you.

This is a handbook that lays out a 2-week plan for
you to make real money online.

Download it for free here at:
http:///18KDIrl

(1) (Reply)

Buy Melor(egusi) Machine Cracker Or Breaker / 16 Former Facebook Employees Who Founded Great Companies / Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.