Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide (831 Views)

Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by incubent: 6:01pm On May 21, 2015
I hv been suffering from staph 4 the past 4 yrs. I had spent about 200k on it without solution. As a result of this, i did not boder looking 4 a girfriend because i dont want to infect anybody. The doctor told me that it has affected my fertility. That i have a low sperm count. I was frustrated the more. The urg to aproach a girl was not there @all. This year i tried 2 4get about the sickness and live my life like other person. So i approachad a girl and she accepted. I have been using condom on her but i 4got to use condom on her on three occations. She just informed me last week that she missed her period i thought it was a joke, because i have a low sperm count and the doctor said i am infertile. I told her i am not the one responsible. Within me i known she has neva cheated on me. So i took her to hospital to confirm the pregnancy, the result was positive. Pls house is it possible 4 me to impregnate any girl with my conditions? My sperm is watery, and the doctor confirmed me infertile and low sperm count. Am still finding it hard to belive if i am the one responsible 4 the pregnancy. Although i didnt tell her about my health.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by DahtzFestjayz: 6:03pm On May 21, 2015
Any doctors Report?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by loomer: 6:05pm On May 21, 2015
U should be happy and not complain since u say she no cheat on u

But if I tell u say I believe ur story, I de lie
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by ZACHIE: 6:06pm On May 21, 2015
toh
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
You should be happy! maybe you are healthy now.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by amosamali(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2015
Bruh...Are you not supposed to be celebrating??

Y didn't u tell ur supposed GF abt ur HEALTH.?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by Burger01(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2015
...and have you carried out staph test on her? I mean have you taken her for STD tests? Did you tell her you may infect her with staph?
Oh! You didn't tell her about you health situation? That ain't fairsad
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by incubent: 6:22pm On May 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Any doctors Report?
i did the test 4 years ago. I can not really remeber where i kept it
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by incubent: 6:26pm On May 21, 2015
loomer:
U should be happy and not complain since u say she no cheat on u

But if I tell u say I believe ur story, I de lie
why would i lie. Till now my sperm is still watery. What the doctor said was that the probability of me getting a girl pregnant is very low. Whats is the different between that one and infertility.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by incubent: 6:29pm On May 21, 2015
amosamali:
Bruh...Are you not supposed to be celebrating??

Y didn't u tell ur supposed GF abt ur HEALTH.?
she wuld not have agreed to date me
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by loomer: 6:30pm On May 21, 2015
incubent:
why would i lie. Till now my sperm is still watery. What the doctor said was that the probability of me getting a girl pregnant is very low. Whats is the different between that one and infertility.

Yet u made her pregnant, therefor u should be happy.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by incubent: 6:32pm On May 21, 2015
Burger01:
...and have you carried out staph test on her? I mean have you taken her for STD tests? Did you tell her you may infect her with staph?
Oh! You didn't tell her about you health situation? That ain't fairsad
i dont know how to tell her. I known i must have infected her. That is the second issue am facing now. I dont want her to abort the pregnancy because of that.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 21, 2015
So,a goodnews is getting you depressed? Wtf! People sha
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by Lilyomi(f): 8:33pm On May 21, 2015
The probability is very low not totally impossible. So da little won. Probably da gul is very fertile too. A DNA was made for such issues. Wait till after birth. But I pray da baby comes out wif ur exact head shape grin. Cheers
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by publicenemy(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2015
incubent:
I hv been suffering from staph 4 the past 4 yrs. I had spent about 200k on it without solution. As a result of this, i did not boder looking 4 a girfriend because i dont want to infect anybody. The doctor told me that it has affected my fertility. That i have a low sperm count. I was frustrated the more. The urg to aproach a girl was not there @all. This year i tried 2 4get about the sickness and live my life like other person. So i approachad a girl and she accepted. I have been using condom on her but i 4got to use condom on her on three occations. She just informed me last week that she missed her period i thought it was a joke, because i have a low sperm count and the doctor said i am infertile. I told her i am not the one responsible. Within me i known she has neva cheated on me. So i took her to hospital to confirm the pregnancy, the result was positive. Pls house is it possible 4 me to impregnate any girl with my conditions? My sperm is watery, and the doctor confirmed me infertile and low sperm count. Am still finding it hard to belive if i am the one responsible 4 the pregnancy. Although i didnt tell her about my health.

1: read more about staph...its not sexually transmited but thru body contact.
2. The fact ur doctor told you that you cant have children doesn't mean you can't have children.its just like saying it wont rain in the desert...sometimes it does.
3: staph can be treated,you need to calm down and treat it...I once had it and during the period I was scrambling to treat it,I could not..until I was calm and took things easy.
4: if you believe your girl friend is decent and responsible lady...stop causing her pain by doubting ur responsible for the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by Yustash001(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2015
publicenemy:

2. The fact ur doctor told you that you cant have children doesn't mean you can't have children.its just like saying it wont rain in the desert...sometimes it does.
3: staph can be treated,you need to calm down and treat it...I once had it and during the period I was scrambling to treat it,I could not..until I was calm and took things easy.
4: if you believe your girl friend is decent and responsible lady...stop causing her pain by doubting ur responsible for the pregnancy.
nice one...
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Depression About To Commit Suicide by Yustash001(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2015
publicenemy:

nice one...

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Babies That Refuses To Eat / 5 Causes Of Memory Loss Among Nigerian Students And Possible Remedies / Scientists Are On The Brink Of Restoring Sight To The Blind With This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.