Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) (17503 Views)

How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu / Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff / 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by chris4gold(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2015
When it comes to marriage issues, don't say never. I don't know how it happened but someone forwarded it to OluFamous.Com and we thought it wise to share this with you guys:
DIVORCED COUPLE RE-UNITED
Brethren, please join me to thank God for bringing back this couple together again. When I first heard that this powerful man of God and his wife were divorced, it broke my heart, and I knew that something was wrong somewhere, for a servant of God to divorce his wife. 
However, this is an example of what God can do. When all hope was lost, and people were running their mouth, then God did what he alone can do, destroying the works of the devil that was operating in this family and brought them back together again, to show that God does not condone or tolerate the divorce of his children.
Remember, the devil does not take it lightly with any true and serious child of God who wants to do God's will. He wants to do everything possible to destroy their lives, but no matter what happens, God will give victory at last. 
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, may God continue to strengthen and use you mightily for his kingdom in the mighty name of Jesus. All glory to God.
Now, I decree for every marriage under the attack of the devil, may the Holy Ghost fire of God consume every work of the devil operating in your homes in the powerful name of Jesus. You are blessed!

Source http://www.olufamous.com/2015/05/divorce-update-pastor-chris-and-wife.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2015
nice one

if

the story is real
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by ozoigbondu: 6:05pm On May 21, 2015
angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Burger01(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2015
Confused fellows. Break up to make up....and then break up again. Swinging back and forth like pendulum wey nor get missionsad

1 Like

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by resty4(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
once a beautiful and enviable couple.
I hope it's true.
Shame,shame d devil.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
Pastors...... hmmm. You church folks are surely gonna be in hades soon
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by rayopt(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2015
@Op. . .park well enta soaker. . .i'on believe diz shii jhur
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Rowlandjude(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2015
Am happy for u guyz
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by goodmorning40: 6:22pm On May 21, 2015
How does it concern me
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Proffdada: 6:23pm On May 21, 2015
Very good for profit

1 Like

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by jlinkd78(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2015
Am not sure of this info. No other site has this news. This might be an old pix
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Godfullsam(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2015
Thanks be to God cheesy

What God has joined together .....

But Op, I hope this is not an old picture sha undecided.
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by BabaEleko(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2015
crase dey worry 2 of dem incld dis op for being so gullible about these 2 religious scammers.
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2015
grin grin H-A-L-L-E-L-U-Y-A-H

GOD ANSWERS PRAYERSSs!
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2015
Happy for them
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 21, 2015
Lol...

Buhari is indeed a blessing to Nigeria.

Pastor Chris reconciles

Governors forum reconciles

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Mekus68: 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
Good for them. Hope this is not an old pix.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 21, 2015
that's kul
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 21, 2015
she's looking older than her hubby
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Mickop(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
rayopt:
@Op. . .park well enta soaker. . .i'on believe diz shii jhur
bad belle. 'Mr shallow mind'
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by CharliParker: 7:44pm On May 21, 2015
Pastor chris suppose to know that is for better for worse that what he is preaching
LET LOVE LEAD ....TB Joshua
Charity begins at home
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by CharliParker: 7:44pm On May 21, 2015
Pastor chris suppose to know that is for better for worse that what he is preaching.
LET LOVE LEAD ....TB Joshua .
Charity begins at home .
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by KMB: 7:51pm On May 21, 2015
Nice
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by dulal27: 7:54pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by eagleeye2: 7:57pm On May 21, 2015
What is Breaking about a "A Man of god" who is supposedly to be an example to his congregation, but is almost leading them astray by being petty.
If any of his members has a marital problem, who will they consult.
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by An2elect2(f): 8:11pm On May 21, 2015
If he is truly of God, why would he live so far away from his family? He doesn't know the scriptures? How long will it take the holy spirit to convict a man holding such position to act accordingly?

Why would he...they go to court? Are believers supposed to go to unbelievers to settle their differences? Are there no elders in his so called church?

mtsw. Fal$e teachers/pastors parading themselves as men of God since the time of Christ. Who are they deceiving. mtsww

1 Like

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by chris4gold(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2015
BabaEleko:
crase dey worry 2 of dem incld dis op for being so gullible about these 2 religious scammers.

Dis guy need brain surgery asapshocked
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by gebest: 8:16pm On May 21, 2015
congrats to the flamboyant preacher.
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by biafransoul: 8:17pm On May 21, 2015
Let Anita and Chris business continue to boom through Jesus Christ our Lord; amen

1 Like

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by gebest: 8:17pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by An2elect2(f): 8:24pm On May 21, 2015
Fal$e teacher of the word.
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by mediahubng(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2015
thats good but the thats not all >>>> www.mediahubng.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Assembly Increases Fuel Subsidy To N521bn / 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) / Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.