Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? (9806 Views)

Engineering Jobs Available 2017 / Interview Invite Frm Standard Metallurgical Company (smc) Sagamu. / Entry Level Metallurgical And Mechanical Engineers Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by Aguemma(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2019
I was just admitted in University of Nigeria, Nssuka to study Material and metallurgical engineering.

With what am hearing here, does it mean there is no job in this country for people that studied Met mat??

1 Like

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by bbeautylik(f): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2019
Aguemma:
I was just admitted in University of Nigeria, Nssuka to study Material and metallurgical engineering.

With what am hearing here, does it mean there is no job in this country for people that studied Met mat??
please go for it, it is now marketable, the fact still remains that you might get work that is not related to your feed
Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by yusman14(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
stanleychi:
Met/Mat Engrg is the mother of engineering and am so proud to have my ist degree in it. It is one of the most difficult courses in nigerian universities. Having 2.2 in it and from ABU is a good grade. I did my Nysc in ABU in met mat departmt so I know what am saying. For the person that open dis trend send ur CV to my email. I will talk to some senior colleagues in the field about You. t.chieke@jmglimited.com
Good day sir,can I have your WhatsApp number??
Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by yusman14(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
bbeautylik:
I never said 2.2 was depriving from getting a job..... Besides who had a first class in metallurgical?...... And you sounds so familiar who are you please?
Hello ma
Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by bbeautylik(f): 4:24am On Jan 29, 2020
yusman14:
Hello ma
hi
Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by yusman14(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2020
bbeautylik:
hi
Do we now have improvement in the job opening of MME??
Because what I am seeing here is somehow oooo ...I am in 300l OAU
Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by bbeautylik(f): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
yusman14:
Do we now have improvement in the job opening of MME??
Because what I am seeing here is somehow oooo ...I am in 300l OAU
Yes we do, although I work under federal government but not in this field

1 Like

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by yusman14(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
bbeautylik:
Yes we do, although I work under federal government but not in this field
Ok ma
Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by apaf(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
More oil companies, botteling companies and so on have now begin to see the relevant of this course.
But my candid advice is that u can just do an MSc in Mechanical to widing ur chances, coupled with certification courses and engineering softwares.
I did Bsc in Futa Met and Mat 2:1, and MSc. Mechanical Unilag (Design and production).
Funny enough b4 I was done with my MSc, I got a job with a fantastic oil company.
So more is needed to augment ur BSc. Cert in MME.

2 Likes

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by Kech88: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please ooo any help as regards job would b appreciated,i had a 2.1 from unizik awka in polymer and textile engineering,i just concluded my Msc with a distinction in metallurgical and materials engineering from Unilag

2 Likes

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by seanwilliam(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Kech88:
Please ooo any help as regards job would b appreciated,i had a 2.1 from unizik awka in polymer and textile engineering,i just concluded my Msc with a distinction in metallurgical and materials engineering from Unilag
hahaha omoh, this kind thing dey fear me for this life.. person get 2.1 and distinction, still yet no job.. well, I go advise u to enter the street bro.. keep your certi for now

1 Like

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by Cityqueengirl(f): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2020
bbeautylik:
It saddens me after all the stress i went through studying this course..... As a female I am highly discouraged.
eeya sorry. I hope you have gotten a better place now

2 Likes

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by yusman14(m): 1:12am On Apr 13, 2020
apaf:
More oil companies, botteling companies and so on have now begin to see the relevant of this course.
But my candid advice is that u can just do an MSc in Mechanical to widing ur chances, coupled with certification courses and engineering softwares.
I did Bsc in Futa Met and Mat 2:1, and MSc. Mechanical Unilag (Design and production).
Funny enough b4 I was done with my MSc, I got a job with a fantastic oil company.
So more is needed to augment ur BSc. Cert in MME.
Good day bro..
I am a 300level student of MME(OAU)..which engineering certification and software can you recommend for me??
Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by bbeautylik(f): 6:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
eeya sorry. I hope you have gotten a better place now
Better than none, I am now a teacher although under federal government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by lookingfly: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2020
I know of a friend that graduated from same mat. & Met. Faculty, Abu U11 class though, who after graduation went back for he's msc in same faculty, and barely 5 months into the program, got lecturing in the same faculty.....lecturing could be an option too. Just follow the advice dished out by the many people here.

1 Like

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by Cityqueengirl(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2020
bbeautylik:

Better than none, I am now a teacher although under federal government
wow praise be to God. You are lucky

1 Like

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by bbeautylik(f): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
wow praise be to God. You are lucky
Maybe...But I still aim higher grin for places such as NNPC
Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by Cityqueengirl(f): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2020
bbeautylik:
Maybe...But I still aim higher grin for places such as NNPC
with God nothing is impossible.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by yusman14(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Good day everyone.
Someone might be lucky here to take this opportunity.
There is a job opening for a met and mat engineering graduate in my company.
I'm an intern of the company in Lagos State and my company's CEO needs a smart and diligent graduate.

It is a materials testing laboratory.
Reach out to me if you are interested.

2 Likes

Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by Deyem23: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
yusman14:
Good day everyone.
Someone might be lucky here to take this opportunity.
There is a job opening for a met and mat engineering graduate in my company.
I'm an intern of the company in Lagos State and my company's CEO needs a smart and diligent graduate.

It is a materials testing laboratory.
Reach out to me if you are interested.

I studied met and mat and I am interested. I would be grateful if I can get your contact information(number or mail) so I can reach out.
Re: Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? by yusman14(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Deyem23:

I studied met and mat and I am interested. I would be grateful if I can get your contact information(number or mail) so I can reach out.
Ok, my contact is in my signature.
We need an engineer (a university graduate, not Polytechnic)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? / Workforce Management Centre Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.