Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? (2961 Views)

Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2015
A friend of mine(a guy) once said that a man has every right to cheat on his wife if she is refusing him sex. Then I thought of it that does a woman have the right to cheat on her husband too, if he is refusing her sex for a long time. Probably for months or about a year. What are your thoughts?
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by sarada(f): 7:33pm On May 21, 2015
Marriage is a for better for worse agreement.
Cheating is not justifiable under any circumstance.

If a wife denies her husband sex, the husband should talk things through with her and find out why and deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Cutehector(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
sarada:
Cheating is not justifiable under any circumstances.

It is utterly wrong.
wat abt d reverse case if she is d punching bag? Would u still say its for berra or for worse?
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 21, 2015
sarada:

If a wife denies her husband sex, the husband should talk things through with her and find out why and deal with it.

grin
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Evina(f): 7:39pm On May 21, 2015
sarada:

I disagree with the highlighted!

If a wife denies the husband sex, the husband should press the right buttons. As in input the right password. You know, turn on the ignition. wink

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by adanduka: 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
Nothing justifies cheating.
If the woman or man isn't performing their in.timate duties, they should go their seperate ways, perhaps remain single cos marriage isn't for kids.

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by InZA: 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
Evina:

If a wife denies the husband sex, the husband should press the right buttons. As in input the right password. You know, turn on the ignition. wink

What if there's no fuel.

Especially in this fuel scarcity undecided

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by agarawu23(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2015
Evina:

If a wife denies the husband sex, the husband should press the right buttons. As in input the right password. You know, turn on the ignition wink
@bolded . how ?
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by ArchEnemy(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
sarada:

thanks Sis
You ve spoken well
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by agarawu23(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
I see know reason why a wife should refuse her husband sex undecided a good reason will make the husband not to cheat on her.

"body know be firewood"
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
a husband should remain faithful to his wife no matter what and same to the wife.. becus it is da rite tin

He goes by the name ‘Ogatush’ based in
Abuja, he is a rapper, a song writer. Here
is a new dance hall single titled “From
Ghana” and trust me when I tell you that
this new kid on the block is the next
BEST thing to happen to our music
industry… You definitely gonna thank me
cuz you’re about to move you feet like
never before..

Download here: http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/0fad439f
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Cutehector(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2015
Evina:

lol evina jus marry like dat... She no invyt me
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by chimerase2: 7:44pm On May 21, 2015
My thought is the morale of the thread angry
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2015
If my wifey refuses me sex I'll first of all find out why and what went wrong along the line. Whether she's being outrightly wicked or there's something I'm not doing right. If after a careful observation the former is the case then we can as well call it a day and put an end to the union. But if it's the latter, all effort will be made to make it right.

The claim that marriage is for better for worse isn't applicable when some one deviate from their marital engagement and/or conjugal duty.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Evina(f): 7:45pm On May 21, 2015
InZA:

What if there's no fuel.

Especially in this fuel scarcity undecided

Hahahaha.

In this fuel scarcity, shareholders of petrol stations are unaware of the scarce situation.

The husband is the sole proprietor of the wife's body, so he should know where to get tankers who'll supply fuel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 21, 2015
He has no right to cheat but he has the right to divorce him.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Evina(f): 7:49pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
@bolded . how ?

Emm, where do I begin?
Don't worry, in due time, you'd figure.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Evina(f): 7:49pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol evina jus marry like dat... She no invyt me

smiley
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2015
Let me ask her first
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by zinachidi(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2015
ur friend may be right buh not totally,, though it think its justified if the woman DELIBRATELY denies him sex...
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by agarawu23(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2015
Evina:

Emm, where do I begin?
lol ok
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by agarawu23(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2015
Evina:

Emm, where do I begin?
lol ok
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2015
chimerase2:
My thought is the morale of the thread angry
hmmm.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Aspiregreat: 7:52pm On May 21, 2015
Dis one z strong.

No according to biblical principle
sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by irishCream: 7:53pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
If my wifey refuses me sex I'll first of all find out why and what went wrong along the line. Whether she's being outrightly wicked or there's something I'm not doing right. If after a careful observation the former is the case then we can as well call it a day and put an end to the union. But if it's the latter, all effort will be made to make it right.

The claim that marriage is for better for worse isn't applicable when some one deviate from their marital engagement and/or conjugal duty.

Like seriously calling it a quit all cos of sex? lipsrsealed

Well I get one thing here someone likes SEX!!!
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Readwarn(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2015
He has all the right! The question is,is it right?
To me Its wrong but still good.
One of the main purpose of marriage is sex, a good one sef. Why shld u be depriving me?
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Enegod(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2015
sarada:

You forget to add 'MISS' to your new moniker undecided undecided
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On May 21, 2015
No.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
irishCream:

Like seriously calling it a quit all cos of sex? lipsrsealed

Well I get one thing here someone likes SEX!!!

Lol! You call a whole sex all coz of sex?. I ain't an asexual and I didn't sign up for a no sex marriage. Depriving a man/woman of sex without a valid exposition and defence is a devilish act and shouldn't be condone, not by me.

As to your last remark, well now you know. wink
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by MrsChima(f): 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

And you are an Igbo man
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Lilyomi(f): 8:07pm On May 21, 2015
u dnt hurt da one u love. Sort issues out n enjoy with no fears frm without.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2015
MrsChima:

And you are an Igbo man

What has being Igbo got to do with my submission

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome Speech For Teachers Day Celebration |teachers Day Speech For Teachers Ki / Photo: Is This D New Way Of Preparing Coconut Rice? / When Pre-Intimacy Goes Bad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.