Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' (98643 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by takin35(m): 5:51am On May 22, 2015
This is not ignorant,this the stupid people at the highest peak.
ammyluv2002:
I pity some ignorant Christians undecided undecided
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by holyokoto(m): 6:18am On May 22, 2015
Christianity is becoming the worst thing that ever happened to mankind ----------- sorry to say Am also a Christian, but this is no more a religion but "a way of Life"

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Joagbaje(m): 6:19am On May 22, 2015
The title of the thread is wrong. Did he strip them or they strip ? You have to prove he stripped them. Because so far the pictures shows them striping.

Certain things do happen under demonic influence or manifestation. Most power churches use ushers to restrain people from striping or use cloth to cover some .

Before you post things like this next time find out the details .

I am not in support of pictures of people being taken or posted nude online . So I'm not justifying the action . We don't even know if it's the church that posted it or an attendee
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by adepiero: 6:24am On May 22, 2015
All this end time stunts sef don too much, how can you remove your cloth and still cover your face! Una don see mumu abi? undecided

This pastor is a product of endtime (satan)
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by FOREXMARTS: 6:24am On May 22, 2015
Religion is a cancer of the psyche.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Joagbaje(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2015
Abuamam:

Come on, he didn't touch them. Forget what the headline says. Look at them in other pix smiling and stripping their own clothes. Obviously they weren't forced. It was definitely out of their own volition. He might have exhorted them or suggested to them or shown them the relevant scripture, but forced they were not.

Correct
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by thaoriginator: 6:28am On May 22, 2015
Iranu and abasha
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by omojeesu(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2015
He is an END TIMES agent of Satan. The women are in deception. Knowing the Truth = Jesus will set them free from such exploiter who is giving a bad name to true believers and the Church of Jesus Christ. Such 'pastors' are actually the 'wolves in sheep clothing' that Jesus talked about. Their operation is in itself one of the signs of the end times! We haven't seen anything yet. Expect worse things!

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by mrkings84(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2015
Thank God he didn't ask the men to bleep the women there....
Cos they would have obeyed
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by ammyluv2002(f): 6:44am On May 22, 2015
mike404:
whats your reason alhaja
I'm not Alhaja o grin
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by jcross19: 6:44am On May 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
More pics here >>http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/05/shocking-pastor-strips-female-members.html
the more I see this the more I believe in jesus because HE had prophesied all these and everything HE said has been coming to pass one after the other. By their fruit we shall know them.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by macdelene(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2015
Nawa ooooo, these End time pastors, may God deliver us from them. And it's as if the performances are more in south. Africa. There is one that made his member drink fuel and eat grass, nw this one is commanding them to strip na-ke. Make them continue na God go still Win ooooo
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by haibe(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2015
This one is small na.. check this thread for what another south african pastor did on service ... The end is really near

https://www.nairaland.com/2136467/weird-sunday-service-pastor
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by ammyluv2002(f): 6:45am On May 22, 2015
tiwasiaife:
NNE zam ekene achorom ka anyi di n' nma
Lol,okay grin
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by haibe(m): 6:45am On May 22, 2015
mrkings84:
Thank God he didn't ask the men to bleep the women there....

Cos they would have obeyed
I tell u
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by ammyluv2002(f): 6:46am On May 22, 2015
Fourwinds:
can u see most of dese people here are women. Easily deceived when dey hear d name pastor. Kai!!! people MUMU pass GOAT sef
Yeah,U're right! We are easily deceived
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by JAVANESE(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2015
All in the name of what........miracle? Or deliverance? SMH
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Nobody: 6:52am On May 22, 2015
IzonOwei:
common sense has eluded a lot of religious nigerians...
y must u bring Nigeria into a southafrican matter
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Sanuzi(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2015
Wonder never cease ooooooo. grin

WEB DESIGN&DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
GET A CORPORATE
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
WEBHOSTING WITH FREE DOMAIN
CUSTOMIZED FORUM,BLOG &BULKSM SET-UP
MOBILE APPS&VIDEO TRAININGS
SCHOOL,HOTEL,OFFICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES
@ WWW.AFRICANWEBSERVICE.COM
07038641600 BB pin:7B663F3A
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Olivialight(f): 6:57am On May 22, 2015
I don't seem to understand why a person created by God with brain intact will start going to church and totally lose their sense of reasoning, common sense isn't common after all. Your pastor or Rev is not God they are human they can make mistakes,even mislead you without knowing. So be careful WHO you are going to church to seek GOD or your PASTOR.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Occurstaem(m): 6:57am On May 22, 2015
Nonsense
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by ignis: 7:02am On May 22, 2015
EazyMoh:
How come no one is blaming Christianity for this act?
Why will you blame Christianity for the act?
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Popemax(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2015
onyeguy:
Humbled congregation , anyway I love attending such church where ladies go off necked shocked

Did any body know their branch here in Naija
your end is near...repent guy and stop dis kind life
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by UnknownT: 7:16am On May 22, 2015
iamord:
Charlie, wetin happen?
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by sursur(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2015
onyeguy:
Humbled congregation , anyway I love attending such church where ladies go off necked shocked

Did any body know their branch here in Naija
egbeda
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Chemistri(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I pity some ignorant Christians undecided undecided
bros, i don't blame the 'pastor', like u said i blame those who cannot differentiate b/w d good n d bad.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by BOLASB(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2015
Madness of highest order.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by BOLASB(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I saw this while browsing on Facebook and its very disturbing .This pastor of a 'church' named End times disciples ministries in Gauteng ,South Africa made his members strip and then he marched on them during an evening Live Service yesterday 20 May 2015 .Read the shocking story (4th pic) and see photos below

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/05/shocking-pastor-strips-female-members.html
These are gullible fellows.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Nobody: 7:36am On May 22, 2015
Bonapart:
always Learn to read.... it didn't happen in Nigeria
Okpe
While i agree I didnt read the whole post my reply applies to religious nigerians that would do rubbish all in the name of religion..because as we know nigeria is highly religious,if not the most religious african country..
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Nobody: 7:38am On May 22, 2015
These fake pastors make atheism look very cool, they are not helping the Christian cause. Shout out to deeper life and rccg.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Nobody: 7:39am On May 22, 2015
DollyParton1:

Next time, endeavour to read the Original Post before rushing to comment. Olodo!!!
is that why you have to call me an olodo?..thats rather not polite for a lady..i knw 99 percent of religious posts that gets to the front page deals with our country..so i had to rush in to help deluded religious people who dont worship God with common sense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More