Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Which Would You ''PREFER'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You ''PREFER'' (768 Views)

Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga / aa / Ladies Do You Prefer Fair Or Dark Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You ''PREFER'' by danieljessy: 11:53pm On May 21, 2015
Which of this two ladies or men would u prefer??
GUYZ
1.A less attractive woman who is extremely rich and infuencial and can make all your wish come alive buh she iz not good n bed or
2.A very beautiful sexy model looking lady,very gud n bed,u can even have an erection just by staring @ her buh she iz still struglling with life
GURLZ
1.A hansome chiselled muscled guy that can satisfy u n bed,buh he iz still struggling.. or
2.An osho looking guy with pot belle dat can give u d world,buh doesn't b*ng well enough...Feel free 2 choosegringringrin
Re: Which Would You ''PREFER'' by Hawlahscho(m): 12:05am On May 22, 2015
As if you can produce one if I choose. undecided
***hisses***

***falls back to sleep***
Re: Which Would You ''PREFER'' by MizTyna(f): 1:51am On May 22, 2015
Hawlahscho:

***hisses***

LMFAO! You haff vex?
Re: Which Would You ''PREFER'' by Hawlahscho(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2015
MizTyna:
LMFAO! You haff vex?
grin Not really grin
cool
Re: Which Would You ''PREFER'' by japhmanuel: 6:49am On May 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Which Would You ''PREFER'' by sinaj(f): 6:58am On May 22, 2015
Hawlahscho:

***hisses***

*yawns* r u wid d other pillow...

o! itz under my head *yawns*

*checks time*

falls back to sleep
Re: Which Would You ''PREFER'' by Nobody: 7:01am On May 22, 2015
did they jes murder your write-up @ o.p'?

any idea why they're all falling back to sleep?
Re: Which Would You ''PREFER'' by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2015
danieljessy:
Which of this two ladies or men would u prefer??
GUYZ
1.A less attractive woman who is extremely rich and infuencial and can make all your wish come alive buh she iz not good n bed

Ur statement contradict itself. U said ALL ur wish..if you check through all a man's wish and it does not include a good n bed experience..the man must be impotent.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You ''PREFER'' by Hawlahscho(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2015
sinaj:

*yawns* r u wid d other pillow...

o! itz under my head *yawns*

*checks time*

falls back to sleep

oh, you're sleeping too, I just tire for this thread. see as e dey Make person sleep like pregnant snail.

Anyway, I didn't know you have been beside me since, DO NOT NEAR MY PILLOW OOOOOOO....

***back to sleep***

(1) (Reply)

I Need Different Opinions. ...... / Government Should Nt Be Criticized For Everytin / Dumping Advice Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.