Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) (56131 Views)

Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session / Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by HiGod: 8:55am On May 22, 2015
Bless them.

However, they both need to think about their children in terms of beauty and height.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by sagaciousblog: 8:55am On May 22, 2015
Hmmmm! Misplaced priority... But let me believe its just a joke!

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by bmsteady(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2015
I will only advice him to face his studies first before others things
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by olaniyanibukun(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2015
Misplaced priority

For part 1 abi?

When E see GP...... E go forget d girl name ;DMisplaced priority

For part 1 abi?

When E see GP...... E go forget d girl name
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by xammyx(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2015
sengozie:
The 100 level Rep of mass Comm dept Unijos Nafatali Adala has finally proposed to one of his Course mate Blessing Ochob. The rep who said that he could not imagine life without Blessing, proposed in front of the class and his proposal was accepted as the shy Blessing said she also wanted to spend the rest of her life with Nafatali.
We wish them the best in their lives.
Aha for me is TOO TOO TOO EARLY....... cheesy
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by smokedfish: 8:58am On May 22, 2015
I de wait for dt moment wen d gurl go turn Lord of the Rings...dt tin go te fr her hand....all dis jos gals wey marriage de hungry dem
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by ozo13(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

Jealous hater!tongue

Just because no man takes you serious and you are always discarded after offering the only thing you have to offer doesn't mean another female shouldn't and wouldn't find happiness.

Bitter soul! Purge yourself of the bile and cease being jealous and vile.sad

You'd find a man who'd love you enough to seemingly crazy things like that student if you do.smiley
omooo see d punch

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by inimitkel(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2015
Tydies:
Nah acting jhoor. He wanted to propose to the girl and he decided to to knee on a white papper so his trouser won't be stained.
Lol, my thought too
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by blesoh(f): 8:59am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

Jealous hater!tongue

Just because no man takes you serious and you are always discarded after offering the only thing you have to offer doesn't mean another female shouldn't and wouldn't find happiness.

You'd find a man who'd love you enough to seemingly crazy things like that student if you do.smiley
why are u attacking her,she said her mind.why not pour out urs.
I tink u need a cube of sugar,cos ur mind is very bitter,and to think u re a man.

5 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

Is that line copyright?

I think airforce1 might need it...

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:01am On May 22, 2015
Make Una leave me biko with all dese funny comments, hahhhhhhhhhhhhhaa

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by kudaheade22(f): 9:01am On May 22, 2015
Misplaced priority.......that is how poverty starts...two unserious entity

Mtcheww sad

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by dozymars(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2015
His Parents will be busy working hard for his school fees and welfare while he his busy chasing skirt.

Someone should advice that guy to face his studies.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Ugovin12(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, I just dey look that guy, for 100 level.....
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by sonofspada(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2015
Nice move bro, buh to early bro undecided
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by scait(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2015
that love na game o , the guy Don watch US film die
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by chybeauty30(f): 9:03am On May 22, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwww ere omode. They still have a long way to go,I hope dat love will still b dsame after NYSC

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by blesoh(f): 9:03am On May 22, 2015
They should concentrate with their studies,@ yr1 he's already proposing?

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by kenny1313(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2015
He never see GP.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by mineyaks: 9:03am On May 22, 2015
Guy if u lyk no face ur book. Mass cum in ujay no easy oooooo make mr danaa catch u 1st
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by obynaDmob(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2015
I feel its like a joking stuvvs

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by sammieblaize: 9:05am On May 22, 2015
Y'all fail to grab that this is just a joke..
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by belente(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2015
it's too early. you should wait at least when you get to your final year
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by inimitkel(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2015
Should be an act, guess he's seen a lot already & decided to do same
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by rman: 9:06am On May 22, 2015
They are just having fun guys! It is quite obvious.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by thecommunist(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

Jealous hater!tongue

did you really have to do this? This is really unneccesary. Extreme to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by olaniyanibukun(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2015
MrChinex:
don't mind that goat
Chinexxxyyyyyyyyyy
How did you escape from the zoo again

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 22, 2015
See this guy see problem 0000.

Person wey them carry for back wan carry another person join am.

Nah die de hungry am .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by ndubisik(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2015
Proposal for the gods...abeg driver drop me for Nkpokiti Junction joor
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by 4kasibe24(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2015
u just started, pisybody.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by noblegrex: 9:10am On May 22, 2015
Life can be so funny because I've heard of people falling in love since primary,some secondary and like this ones since university level,and eventually got married.so,let no one determine their destiny for them because no one can tell what the future holds for them.but as for me a local boy I never knew what a girl friend is in my university days not to talk of proposing to a laday. I no be effiko o but I dey mind my cgP cos ladies na cgp suckers if u no take time,so I hail the guy o and wish them a happy love life Romeo and julliet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.