Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) (56125 Views)

Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session / Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by OCHOdee(f): 11:37am On May 22, 2015
Awwwww cheesy
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 22, 2015
grin Everybody Here Should Think And Know This Is A Piece Of Drama, they are both in mass comm. probably, that was one of their assignment. But nevertheless, you people should not make a deal out of it,they are looking to shoot the moon,the girl may be the next LordOfTheRing...
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Charly68: 11:47am On May 22, 2015
100 level boy proposing to his classmate? What a nonsense. What does he know about love yet..better focus on your studies

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by eminenta: 11:50am On May 22, 2015
Dis aint real,...hw can u propose to ah gurl with ur earphones on,..MNS
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by tundeotunba(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2015
Wind go soon blow, network go come clear.
If its pure-hearted, I wish'em best of luck!
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 22, 2015
dmostcheerful:
the guy no well, he even have his earpiece on, it seem d guls answer will be announced over the radio.
grin Lols. Punchline
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 22, 2015
ibkgab001:
And that begins the fall in CGPA... Very soon he will have his self to blame ... Lame class rep

Yeah! Go suck some lemons.

The boy is in love.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 22, 2015
Bad market...

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by swaz(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2015
Make him no go read hin books....
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by bammy777(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2015
Godforbid bad thing. See fools , lol i still can't belive some people ar still this dump. WTF . Chaii. Dey both don't know shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by JayJustus(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2015
this is normal everywhere in the world watch on YouTube there's a lot of these stuff ehh...Nigerians cmon stop pretending...bitter gyals here be spilling hate and be forming cos you know the Omawumi song and I quote
" I’ve been searching for my, True love
I’ve gone on my knees and I’ve prayed to my God,

For someone who’s compatible,
Who believes with God all things are possible"

*rows kayak outta thread*
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by aimuan(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2015
itsdustybown:
I don't know y Nigerians have a shallow sense of thinking....y can't he propose to her? he might actually love her as hr claims...y'all should just support and advice him not make it seem a big deal...

We see this things everyday in Europe...it's completely a norm...
do u have to use the action or opinions of the minority to judge majority?pls dis is just nairaland not Nigeria land,so whatever is said here is the opinions of who ever said it,it does not represent that of the whole nigerians.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by sucess001(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2015
[size=18pt]

When i was in 100 level... the only thing i wanted in life was to graduate with 'First Class Upper'

...children of naowadays sha....

End Time things...

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by pinkguy(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2015
Lol the mom will be like *so na my small blessing be this, so she done the collect dickk ooo hey she even forget say we be christain why go she go follow muslim now she also forget say na muslim people kill her uncle for this jos abi *crying*

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by bammy777(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2015
itsdustybown:
I don't know y Nigerians have a shallow sense of thinking....y can't he propose to her? he might actually love her as hr claims...y'all should just support and advice him not make it seem a big deal...

We see this things everyday in Europe...it's completely a norm...
. Finally the guy with Europe sense is around. Look , we ar nt in Europe , their educational system is different, their personal relationship is different , culture , ethics , we both have different opportunities, so don't say shit dat things happen in Europe , when you ar in rome , u behave like a roman. Its like u donno hw sch life goes here , u propose in 100level , lol do u kw what marriage or being engaged to someone cost , time and every oda things u can say . Lol i pray we will all be updated about d story years to come lol.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by ajani683(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by rossyc(f): 12:24pm On May 22, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:
100 level
What a misplaced priority.

That girl go wear that ring tire.
I dey tell u, no be small misplaced priority.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by princefaculty(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2015
100Level abi? Just relax, by the beginning ofnext session when those fresh succulent new intakes will step into the school as it usually happens the guy man go think twice.

Can't forget the usual influx of sweet looking & mind blowing figures that we always ushered in every 1st semester & how the beauties in a couple of weeks fade away during my four years in UniJos.

Instead of settling down for your GSTs, pile of departmental & handful of elective courses so as to come out with your hed uphigh in good grades you are here proposing...

Wish you guys the very best anyways.

#GreatestJosite!

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by deltateam: 12:31pm On May 22, 2015
adepiero:
Na watin them send una go do for school be that? undecided

Am sure there will still be another post of the girl getting pregnant or the boy struggling with 1.0 CGPA
#MisplacedPriorities

Wicked!

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by InMyOpinion(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Hope its not "October Rush" - Wish them luck

Meanwhile...the babe in on the far right of the 2nd photo (her face isnt showing) - notice anything?? wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by mystiqueDZ(f): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
What nonsense!!! He cares about his pantalon getting stained.....
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by utuk: 12:52pm On May 22, 2015
your education should be your priority first before anything. focus your attention on studies and forget about marriage for now to avoid unnecessary distraction.

marriage is meant for men with matured mind's and not for boys.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by daclint(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin sharp guy, him don get license to knack be that ooo, but this babe ugly oooo, well

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Rotswag(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2015
2mch Nigeria film no good......

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by skedy1(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2015
Admin pls u gotta remind us about this act in the next 2years o! Make we know how far!!!

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by pressplay55: 1:09pm On May 22, 2015
prettyjo:
funny...

the girl is proudly walking into poverty...

not everyone will understand what I wrote up there...so keep calm
wats up?
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by senator2b: 1:27pm On May 22, 2015
this guy is the greatest full of the year and the girl most deceived girl in the world........................... person them they feed wey they propose to a girl. let watch and see the final result of this.

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by IamThrive(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2015
Wish you well

Make this no be way to collect visa and run away.

I see Blessing as a decent and reserved LADY.

#PutFirstThingsFirst
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by deleskizy: 1:56pm On May 22, 2015
School Love things!!! Only Few last
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by gunnersjohn(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2015
JJC dey propose heheheheee...God help you and those sharp yahoo boys who sabi impress or those bullying student leaders will not have interest.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by abdulrazat(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2015
Hahaha. Na sharp man.
zadok60:
no be true love ooooo..abeg liv me jor.
y him dey put paqer b4 him kneel down ehn?..
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by huthority01(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2015
I pity him with what he has choose to start with.... The lord isbur power oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) / Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.