Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo (5615 Views)

Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by philoxy4: 9:14am On May 22, 2015
I saw this shit about 4 years ago undecided
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Metrofox(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2015
Even Chelsea cannot park like that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Paitty(f): 9:49am On May 22, 2015
I will believe this only if my hen grows a tooth

1 Like

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by byteem: 10:17am On May 22, 2015
GIVE ME THE KEYS ND ILL PROVE TO YOU ITS VERY POSSIBLE.. PARK IN REVERSE .. IT JUST THAT BY THE TIME WE ARE DONE .. STEERING AND HAND WILL COMPLAIN LIKE HELL...NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE WORLD OF AUTOMOBILES
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by IamPatriotic(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2015
OP you can lie
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by ShawnDcrusher: 11:31am On May 22, 2015
So sorry to bring in a subject outside the topic.Please kindly share this information about a scam going on at Ikeja by one Prof. Anthony Kila. Visit site ciaps.org
They claim to have job placements for innocent Nigerian job seekers,but it's all lies.Pure scam!! They also claim to have even an 'unexisting' scholarship. Please save others by visiting this link and sharing it to the public.

https://www.nairaland.com/2086641/ciaps-postgraduate-commonwealth-2015-scholarship

Thanks.
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2015
I can do this.

You use the handbrakes and turn 180

All you doubting plebs are bus hoppers
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Nobody: 11:35am On May 22, 2015
byteem:
GIVE ME THE KEYS ND ILL PROVE TO YOU ITS VERY POSSIBLE.. PARK IN REVERSE .. IT JUST THAT BY THE TIME WE ARE DONE .. STEERING AND HAND WILL COMPLAIN LIKE HELL...NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE WORLD OF AUTOMOBILES

You maintain at least 70kmph then step hard on the brakes, use the handbrakes and turn 180

NL is full if molue hoppers and Buhari trekkers
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Gbawe: 11:39am On May 22, 2015
Common guys . You are talking of "jazz" and "Indian magic" yet have you exhausted logical possibilities? The driver could have simply parked the car slanted and used a hydraulic jack (see below) to raise and carefully pull the rear end of the jeep till it fits into the gap the way he wants it. The youtube video shows the principle roughly. He could even have got a few 'willing' friends to help him pull and 'jack' the rear end to fit the car into the gap. Point is that there are ways, excluding driving or 'magic', to fit the car in that gap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-OkWYqwlmQ

3 Likes

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Nobody: 11:49am On May 22, 2015
Gbawe:
Common guys . You are talking of "jazz" and "Indian magic" yet have you exhausted logical possibilities? The driver could have simply parked the car slanted and used a hydraulic jack (see below) to raise and carefully pull the rear end of the jeep till it fits into the gap the way he wants it. The youtube video shows the principle roughly. He could even have got a few 'willing' friends to help him pull and 'jack' the rear end to fit the car into the gap. Point is that there are ways, excluding driving or 'magic', to fit the car in that gap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-OkWYqwlmQ

What do you know about cars you Buhari trekker
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2015
But Jason Statham can park it like this by drifting the car in from outside
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by datmix(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2015
Very easy... Arrange a Forklift to get it out... Case closed and no more salary for the driver
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmao! cheesy
Ishilove my broda sweetorgasm said u ban him, pls what has he done again?
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by makzeze: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi / Why Is The Ogun State Government Taking Over Private Schools? / Dino Melaye Mocks APC Congresses That Produced 72 State Chairmen Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.